Chuck D

Bristol, TN

#1 Jun 14, 2013
When is this place opening? the one in greeneville is this month. when is the rogersville store opening?
LOL

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Chuck, You need to go back to bed. 9 messages (all) negative) before 7:00 am . Take your meds and go back to sleep. You worry too much.EOM
Chuck D

Bristol, TN

#3 Jun 14, 2013
LOL wrote:
Chuck, You need to go back to bed. 9 messages (all) negative) before 7:00 am . Take your meds and go back to sleep. You worry too much.EOM
Its my body, ill do what i want.
call it like i see it

Ringgold, GA

#4 Jun 14, 2013
LOL wrote:
Chuck, You need to go back to bed. 9 messages (all) negative) before 7:00 am . Take your meds and go back to sleep. You worry too much.EOM
..LOL..he posts under so many different names trying to stir shit because he is unemployed and needs to grow up..he srirs shit with kfc posting as other people because he is no longer employed there..he used former employees names and current ones to make others look like crap..he is a kid with time on his hands ...he doesn't realize its gonna bite him in his ass..
yep

Waxhaw, NC

#5 Jun 14, 2013
What goes around , comes around !
Chuck D

Bristol, TN

#6 Jun 19, 2013
call it like i see it wrote:
<quoted text>..LOL..he posts under so many different names trying to stir shit because he is unemployed and needs to grow up..he srirs shit with kfc posting as other people because he is no longer employed there..he used former employees names and current ones to make others look like crap..he is a kid with time on his hands ...he doesn't realize its gonna bite him in his ass..
I am not an employee that has ever worked there, i work at TRW full time and i get up every morning and look at topix, sometimes a post, but i always use Chuck D as my name, no other. I dont see what your problem is but it looks to me your trying to stir shit up with your own store by coming on here attacking the EX Customers that dont wont nothing to do with your shitty store but to come on here and share a common ground with the rest of rogersville and talk about it any way we wont. It is not illegal to get on a forum and talk about the things we hate, its our opinions and we can post them, if you dont like what you read on here, then go to another site that best suits you. Same as tv, you dont like what your watching then change the damn channel, no one says you have to get on here every day and stir up bs just cause the world has an opinion and it dont agree with yours, go check out any other forum about ANY resturaunt in rogersville and you will see that your store is least hated in the town yet you get on here and cause more drama than any of them stores, so get over yourself. Karma.
tiny dick

Fitzgerald, GA

#7 Jun 23, 2013
rogersville, will never get anything,so get over it you people are to stupid
Duh

Bristol, TN

#8 Jul 7, 2013
tiny dick wrote:
rogersville, will never get anything,so get over it you people are to stupid
I went to the new one in greeneville, if they open up here it wont matter, they got the same prices as kfc unless they drop their prices due to location i doubt it will make it here.
citizen

Kingsport, TN

#9 Jul 7, 2013
damn people! we just got a liquor store . the next thing you know , we'll have a waffle house . wheeee!
Nasty

Smartt, TN

#10 Jul 7, 2013
Who wants to eat essentially the same crap we were served in school voluntarily? Stupid little halfassed corns and frozen-tasting chicken, its sysco food in a fancy building and higher prices. I hope it doesn't make it here.
Master Blaster

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Jul 7, 2013
Nasty wrote:
Who wants to eat essentially the same crap we were served in school voluntarily? Stupid little halfassed corns and frozen-tasting chicken, its sysco food in a fancy building and higher prices. I hope it doesn't make it here.
I lol'd at "stupid lil halfassed corns", dont forget that damn goofy pos montezuma-inducing dirt rice and those freaking two-bit break your teeth out made of crap biscuits.
Tom Pappas

Greenville, SC

#12 Jul 11, 2013
YOU CAN ALL EAT MY BOJANGLES
Tom Pappas

Greenville, SC

#13 Jul 11, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
YOU CAN ALL EAT MY BOJANGLES
I LIKE THIS TOM PAPPAS GUY!
Jim Pappas

Bristol, TN

#14 Jul 15, 2013
So you like yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.D. Cradic arrest 53 min Diamond girl 2
Royston of Rogersville (May '15) 1 hr citizen 17
gregory moore/chad spears 4 hr Travis 2
jessica sav-a-lot (Jun '15) 5 hr Woooo 8
Tosha McDavid and Mike Fazier 6 hr real talk 2
Austin Vaughn ? 7 hr Lumpy Layman 1
Who's the clown drives the black Chevy Equinox 10 hr Danger 1

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages