Chuck D

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

When is this place opening? the one in greeneville is this month. when is the rogersville store opening?
LOL

Rogersville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Chuck, You need to go back to bed. 9 messages (all) negative) before 7:00 am . Take your meds and go back to sleep. You worry too much.EOM
Chuck D

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

LOL wrote:
Chuck, You need to go back to bed. 9 messages (all) negative) before 7:00 am . Take your meds and go back to sleep. You worry too much.EOM
Its my body, ill do what i want.
call it like i see it

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
..LOL..he posts under so many different names trying to stir shit because he is unemployed and needs to grow up..he srirs shit with kfc posting as other people because he is no longer employed there..he used former employees names and current ones to make others look like crap..he is a kid with time on his hands ...he doesn't realize its gonna bite him in his ass..
yep

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

What goes around , comes around !
Chuck D

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

call it like i see it wrote:
<quoted text>..LOL..he posts under so many different names trying to stir shit because he is unemployed and needs to grow up..he srirs shit with kfc posting as other people because he is no longer employed there..he used former employees names and current ones to make others look like crap..he is a kid with time on his hands ...he doesn't realize its gonna bite him in his ass..
I am not an employee that has ever worked there, i work at TRW full time and i get up every morning and look at topix, sometimes a post, but i always use Chuck D as my name, no other. I dont see what your problem is but it looks to me your trying to stir shit up with your own store by coming on here attacking the EX Customers that dont wont nothing to do with your shitty store but to come on here and share a common ground with the rest of rogersville and talk about it any way we wont. It is not illegal to get on a forum and talk about the things we hate, its our opinions and we can post them, if you dont like what you read on here, then go to another site that best suits you. Same as tv, you dont like what your watching then change the damn channel, no one says you have to get on here every day and stir up bs just cause the world has an opinion and it dont agree with yours, go check out any other forum about ANY resturaunt in rogersville and you will see that your store is least hated in the town yet you get on here and cause more drama than any of them stores, so get over yourself. Karma.
tiny dick

Reidsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

rogersville, will never get anything,so get over it you people are to stupid
Duh

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

tiny dick wrote:
rogersville, will never get anything,so get over it you people are to stupid
I went to the new one in greeneville, if they open up here it wont matter, they got the same prices as kfc unless they drop their prices due to location i doubt it will make it here.
citizen

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

damn people! we just got a liquor store . the next thing you know , we'll have a waffle house . wheeee!
Nasty

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Who wants to eat essentially the same crap we were served in school voluntarily? Stupid little halfassed corns and frozen-tasting chicken, its sysco food in a fancy building and higher prices. I hope it doesn't make it here.
Master Blaster

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Nasty wrote:
Who wants to eat essentially the same crap we were served in school voluntarily? Stupid little halfassed corns and frozen-tasting chicken, its sysco food in a fancy building and higher prices. I hope it doesn't make it here.
I lol'd at "stupid lil halfassed corns", dont forget that damn goofy pos montezuma-inducing dirt rice and those freaking two-bit break your teeth out made of crap biscuits.
Tom Pappas

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

YOU CAN ALL EAT MY BOJANGLES
Tom Pappas

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Tom Pappas wrote:
YOU CAN ALL EAT MY BOJANGLES
I LIKE THIS TOM PAPPAS GUY!
Jim Pappas

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

So you like yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
feds quietly dump hundreds of illegal immigrant... 4 min Exactly 4
batman/fundraiser 1 hr bradman 1
No outrage from anyone about the border crisis? 1 hr place your bets 7
meat 1 hr godblest 3
alesia weems (child abuse) 2 hr FYI 33
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 2 hr W e l l 110
Why did the bowling alley close down 3 hr just me 15
Demacrat County Mayor 5 hr Voter 44
just wanted to say I love you 9 hr Wondering 28