First Prev
of 2
Next Last
u need help

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2012
Poor lil kids.. I hope this isn't true. I read that the cops had to break down her door because her baby was screaming for hours because it was hungry 4 months old. That when they found her lil girl she hasn't been fed for two days and the diaper was so full the crib was full if of poop and pee. Her 8 yr old tried to feed the bsby cookie bc thats all he could fund. Her house was filled with rotten foid and empty roxi bottles.
pyke

Detroit, MI

#2 Jan 28, 2012
karmas a b!tch aint it!
KING JAMES

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 28, 2012
She traded her humanity for pills.

A bullit in the brain is the most mercifull remedy for anyone who sells their soul for drugs.
Shocker

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jan 31, 2012
It's true. I seen it on the 11 O'clock news. Sad part is, she still has all three kids in her custody.

Since: Jan 12

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jan 31, 2012
Her and her sisters are all on drugs bad! but Becca (MARGRET) is the one that tries acting like she doesn't do nothing! I see and talk to her all the time and shes always pilled up out of her head! shes always slept around with whoever to get drugs or whatever she can get. I do not understand why the DCS has not stepped in! shes done had them investigating her a few months ago!! I hope it don't turn out to be another Emily Benard case!!
sorry for the kids

Morristown, TN

#7 Jan 31, 2012
I hope someone steps in and sees to it that the kids are taken care of.
I know her well

Kingsport, TN

#8 Jan 31, 2012
Yeah really! the kids get the bad end of this stupid crap! I don't understand why people that do this keep having more for?!
wtf

Kingsport, TN

#9 Jan 31, 2012
Church Hill mom charged with neglect
By Jeff Bobo

Published January 26th, 2012 11:41 pm Comments 1

Margaret "Rebecca" Buttry

CHURCH HILL — A Church Hill mom is facing child neglect and drug possession charges after police allegedly found her on drugs unconscious on a bed Monday morning and unable to care for her three young children, who police said were living in filth.

Shortly before noon Monday, Church Hill police received a request to check on the welfare of Margaret “Rebecca” Buttry, 29, 730 Stroup Court, Apt. 203, Church Hill.

The door was answered by Buttry’s 8-year-old son, who told Church Hill Police Department Officer Chip Whitaker his mother wouldn’t wake up.

CHPD Detective Kevin Grigsby stated in his report that Whitaker found Buttry unresponsive on the bed beside a 3- to 6-month-old baby (exact age unknown), who was covered with feces and urine because its diaper was full and overflowing.

There was also a 3-year-old child in the residence.

Grigsby and Church Hill EMS were called to the residence, and paramedics were able to rouse Buttry, who reportedly had “large dilated pupils, slurred speech and was unsteady as she walked.”

A pill bottle was allegedly found lying on the baby’s crib beside the bed, which contained a legally prescribed medication, as well as another small blue pill identified as amphetamine, a Schedule II narcotic.

The 8-year-old told police his mother hadn’t gotten up to take him to school, and the only breakfast he and his 3-year-old brother had were some cookies they found.

“The living conditions inside the home is best described as filthy and unfit for children,” Grigsby said.

The Department of Children’s Services responded to the scene to take custody of the children.

Buttry was charged with three counts of child neglect and possession of Schedule II narcotics, and she was released from the Hawkins County Jail on $8,000 bond.

She is scheduled for arraignment in Hawkins County Sessions Court on Feb. 6.
Curious

Union City, TN

#10 Feb 3, 2012
Is she the one that has the kid by Chris Pyles?
Is She

Bulls Gap, TN

#11 Feb 6, 2012
Is She one of Agnes & Hermans daughters?? The one that had a kid by Pat Gilliam?? Did she have one by Chris Pyles too? I thought that baby had a little chocolate in it.
its true

Johnson City, TN

#12 Feb 6, 2012
she is trying to make ppl feel sorry for her on facebook....and its working, some ppl are just worthless.
The truth

Kingsport, TN

#14 Feb 6, 2012
You People are punks for not telling who you are,Your kool because you can get on topix and talk bad about somebody and hind your name. Bytches. Rebeeca your taking care of those baby's I know and see it with my ON eyes.
the truth

Johnson City, TN

#15 Feb 7, 2012
Here's the truth, Nothing is gonna get better for her until miss buttry gets off the drugs and tries to be an actual mother.
Divine Judgement

Johnson City, TN

#16 Feb 7, 2012
She should be punished by being forced to live in the same conditions she forced her poor children to endure. Oh btw Rebecca, you're welcome from all the hard working people that pay for your housing, welfare, food, and medical coverage. Reading this article makes me feel so better having to pay almost $400.00 a month for my family's medical coverage.. pft deadbeat.
its true

Johnson City, TN

#17 Feb 7, 2012
The truth wrote:
You People are punks for not telling who you are,Your kool because you can get on topix and talk bad about somebody and hind your name. Bytches. Rebeeca your taking care of those baby's I know and see it with my ON eyes.
You see it with your "ON" eyes? Lmao dumb@$$ you can't spell! It's spelled "own". Another druggie defending a druggie!
its true

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 7, 2012
She got herpes too!
Divine Judgement

Johnson City, TN

#19 Feb 7, 2012
We need to just napalm that entire section 8 ghetto behind Food City and be done with all the filthy people living off free hand-outs that come from the working class.
concerned

United States

#20 Jun 7, 2013
I wish she would go by another name besides "becca" or "rebecca" . her cousins name is also rebecca,and she"s worried this one is hurting her chance of getting another job. Her mom and dad had so many kids they named them after other family members, go figure.
me buttry

Galloway, OH

#21 Jun 7, 2013
Actually, I doubt they even knew that. The Buttry's are an enourmous family and there was division among us... Still is. The other Rebeka has a brother named John, too.

Potential employers do look at other things. I.e. Social security numbers. That is how they will identify you, seeing how you're only a number anyway. Don't sweat it.
no no

Knoxville, TN

#22 Jun 10, 2013
Her kids are took care of now by her ex David he takes really good care of the 2 boys and the baby girl is with its father. and she was in jail maybe when she gets out shes do better but David not giving thoese boys back to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherokee HS/Health Dept. 42 min Voter 25
GOP cares more about boodysex than clean water 2 hr Curious 8
Ambulance 7 hr Grandma 1
Danniele Geer 8 hr pudding tame 8
That feeling 11 hr Bill Collector 2
Taco Bell 12 hr Brett 1
cooper standard automotive (Nov '11) 12 hr The real deal 260
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages