Would like to know

Martin, TN

#1 May 29, 2012
Can anybody tell me what kind of drug test does Sam Dong use's when hiring somebody? Is it a urine or a hair test?
Really

Jefferson City, TN

#2 May 29, 2012
Why in the hell would it matter? If you cant pass either, something tells me your ass wont work there long anyways.
Two Cents

Cookeville, TN

#3 May 29, 2012
Do you need to know which one to study for??
KnowItAll

Carthage, NC

#4 May 29, 2012
You can have an energetic life without drugs. Just gotta get away from em for a couple of months. Give it a shot. If you need help, lemme know.
Teacher

United States

#5 May 29, 2012
It's multiple choice honey. Don't let the negative people keep you down!
jbowtieboy

United States

#6 May 29, 2012
It's the same one they use at roystons dodge dealership you know as long as you sell the management some at a good price it don't matter that kind of test they do they not gone fire you.
ha ha

Martin, TN

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Ok smart a$$', I was just wondering bcuz I used to smoke pot and in hair folical tests, they can go back as far as a yr! I was just wondering if I was in the clear! So to all you judgemental people, I passed my drug test without getting any info from you bright eyed people! And I passed it without cheating!!! So all you smart a$$ people can go f*ck yourself!!!
law breaker

Lawrenceburg, TN

#8 Jun 9, 2012
Get off drugs before honest working tax payers have to keep your dead sorry hindend up.
USMC

Martin, TN

#9 Jun 9, 2012
law breaker wrote:
Get off drugs before honest working tax payers have to keep your dead sorry hindend up.
I've smoked pot and done other drugs as well for about 30 years now. I have worked full time every day since I was 17. Never without a job. Im a veteran and have been in combat. I am now a machinist and a welder at a machine shop that I have worked for, for 26 years. So tell me your keeping my a$$ up punk. I bet your a christian who would cusify jesus because he was all about peace and love and helping and hangin out with the type of people you are bashing now. I bet im right!
see clearly

Midway Park, NC

#10 Jun 10, 2012
USMC wrote:
<quoted text>
I've smoked pot and done other drugs as well for about 30 years now. I have worked full time every day since I was 17. Never without a job. Im a veteran and have been in combat. I am now a machinist and a welder at a machine shop that I have worked for, for 26 years. So tell me your keeping my a$$ up punk. I bet your a christian who would cusify jesus because he was all about peace and love and helping and hangin out with the type of people you are bashing now. I bet im right!
You brain dead druggies always think your doing just fine but it's just the purple haze in your mind fooling you.
Bulldog

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2012
see clearly wrote:
<quoted text>
You brain dead druggies always think your doing just fine but it's just the purple haze in your mind fooling you.
I don't think the Purple Haze paid for my house, land, car, 3 trucks and a lot of other things. I also know I worked damn hard to get it all and I'll be more than happy to take out any body who thinks that they can take any of it away from me.

I know there are a lot of people just like me. As the great Janis Joplin said "I worked hard all my life, no help from my friends." But I don't want no Mercedes Benz.

But some Purple Haze would be nice.
haha

Martin, TN

#12 Jun 10, 2012
You see "see clearly" just bcuz somebody smokes a little pot or party's a little, doesnt make them like some of the thieving, needle junkies that cant take care of their own children! Us "pot smokers" are good people and we do have houses and cars and most important jobs and families that we support without having to steal to make it in life!

So, whats your story "see clearly"? Are trying to tell us that you never did anything in your life "bad" or "wrong"? Are you saying that your perfect? I dont think so, there isnt a perfect person in this world!

I agree with "bulldog" A little "Purple Haze" would be nice to have about right now!!!
crabtreeeeeeez

United States

#13 Jun 13, 2012
Chad Royston knows about running a business while being high on dope, so I'm told.
sooo

Morristown, TN

#14 Jun 19, 2013
Was it a urine or a hair test?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Warren bent Trump over he knee 1 hr Realist 14
Farrah Cox 1 hr Snitch 9
Who's making meth 1 hr miracle 17
Budget Deficit 2 hr Calhoun 2
News Amber Alert for Carlie Trent still in effectMon... 2 hr James trent 2
Transgendered 2 hr Calhoun 27
News Kidnapped Tennessee girl Carlie Trent found saf... 2 hr James trent 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages