Next Last
sizzling

Davenport, IA

#1 Mar 13, 2012
where to fill a georgia prescition ? in tn,va,nc,or georgia. thanks
get real

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2012
so i guess you are one of the pill dealers just starting out. Stupid!!!!!!!we dont need anymore pills in this town ,so stay away from the pain clinics and away from this town
Minding my business

Paris, TN

#3 Mar 13, 2012
but since you're asking for help; what's the script for? if it's for a legitimate purpose, helping you is no problem; if it isn't, follow the advice of the last post: keep traveling.
sizzling

Davenport, IA

#4 Mar 13, 2012
i have detuating and herniated disc in lower back and apinched nerve in lower back along with just had knee surgery 2 months ago. send info to sizzling34@hotmail.com thanks so much
lmao

Kingsport, TN

#5 Mar 13, 2012
Find a local doctor first. If you try to have a prescription filled from out of state. You more than likely will get a visit from the police before you can legally pick it up. Every thing will have to be verified.If your just another pill dealing dope head. Do what all the other dealers do. Find a doc that will prescribe large amounts and have them filled via the UPS or Fed EX. They will be delivered to your door ready to sell. You can tell who has them delivered via mail, the day the truck comes there is a house full of pillheads waiting for the shipment. Your doctor has to fill out the paperwork to have your pills home delivered i think.
Minding my business

Paris, TN

#6 Mar 13, 2012
if you have pain from that many problems, you don't need medication, you need a miracle.
sizzling wrote:
i have detuating and herniated disc in lower back and apinched nerve in lower back along with just had knee surgery 2 months ago. send info to sizzling34@hotmail.com thanks so much
sizzling

Moline, IL

#7 Mar 13, 2012
so help me "Minding my business"
NotAmused

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2012
Those doctors tell everyone that about their back. Lemme tell ya something... Herniated discs are natural. Anyone 40 years old probably has one.

You went to Georgia to go to a pain clinic to get a SHITLOAD of roxy's, xanax, possibly opana's, and maybe even seroquil and other things like that. You come back and sell them.

I don't care, but please, don't fukcing try to insult my intelligence.
Minding my business

Paris, TN

#9 Mar 13, 2012
sizzling wrote:
so help me "Minding my business"
I offered to help because I thought you might actually be on the level and need it.
If you truly are suffering from those sorts of injuries, getting a script filled, anywhere, shouldn't be a problem.

As for the miracle, can't help you there; but i can tell you the fastest way out of town
Yoda

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2012
You should have filled them before you came back here.
fyi

Kingsport, TN

#11 Mar 13, 2012
If you have a legit prescription, your doc will call a pharmacy in the town where you have moved to.
really

Kingsport, TN

#13 Mar 13, 2012
sizzling wrote:
where to fill a georgia prescition ? in tn,va,nc,or georgia. thanks
I can't believe nobody else caught this yet, you ask in tn,va,nc,or georgia. Well dumbass, try Georgia!
Really

United States

#14 Mar 13, 2012
how stupid.
Ask

Kingsport, TN

#15 Mar 13, 2012
Marie Byington she can tell you all the ways to get around with getting them filled and if you need the money she will take you to a house full of mexican and make the money, Marie and her buddie Angie knows how it all works. Hope this helps.
really stupid

Kingsport, TN

#16 Mar 13, 2012
You people that get on topic and talk about crazy stuff really need to go and seak help, Their is no truth to what most of you even talk about, How could anyone write their own prescriptions and write to whom ever that wont too?!! How crazy can this site and the poor people be.lol Sounds like you all need a life or maybe woodridge. Just what kind of meds are you on? Let me guess meth, crack, and alot of everthing, maybe you need to clean your house or wash your a$$ if you have nothing better to do then to get on this site and show your stupidity. Think about it WOODRIDGE...
Pisces

Piney Flats, TN

#17 Mar 14, 2012
All you have to do is take it up to the Jail and they will help you with everything.
boo

Moline, IL

#18 Mar 14, 2012
ha ha
lol

Nashville, TN

#19 Mar 14, 2012
This town is goin to shit with all u f-ing pill heads! Move to georgia! b closer 2 ur pills!
Gone

Greeneville, TN

#20 Mar 14, 2012
Pisces wrote:
All you have to do is take it up to the Jail and they will help you with everything.
I was going to suggest the Sherrif's Dept but yours is a better suggestion; it saves a step!
buddy

Kingsport, TN

#21 Mar 14, 2012
NotAmused wrote:
Those doctors tell everyone that about their back. Lemme tell ya something... Herniated discs are natural. Anyone 40 years old probably has one.
You went to Georgia to go to a pain clinic to get a SHITLOAD of roxy's, xanax, possibly opana's, and maybe even seroquil and other things like that. You come back and sell them.
I don't care, but please, don't fukcing try to insult my intelligence.
READING YOUR RESPONSE YOU HAVE NO SENSE.WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR MEDICAL DEGREE FROM.OH WAIT SAME PLACE YOU GOT YOUR INTELLIGENCE.TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS BACK PROBLEMS.TRUE SOME DISK PROBLEMS WONT CAUSE PROBLEMS I HAVE 7 OF THEM AND 5 HAVE MESSED UP NERVES FROM MY ARMS DOWN TO MY LEGS.IVE HAD EVERYTHING KNOWN TO MAN DONE TO MY BACK AND STILL SAME SHAPE.DONT ACT LIKE SOME SHITSTAIN.YOU MADE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A REAL DUMBASS WHO KNOWS SHIT FROM SHINOLA.I TAKE PAIN MEDS NOTHING HEAVY TAKE THEM AS PRESCRIBED NEVER RUN OUT.THATS ALL I TAKE.YES THERES SOME SCUM AROUND WHO GET THEM JUST TO SELL OR ABUSE.DONT PUT EVERYBODY INTO THE AME BASKET ESPICALLY WHEN YOU KNOW JACK SHIT.DID I MAKE IT AS SIMPLE FOR SOMEONE WITH YOUR SUB 30 IQ UNDERSTAND??/I HOPE SO.I WOULDNT WISH ILL HEALTH ON ANYBODY BUT YOU DESERVE TO WALK A MILE IN SOMEONES ELSE SHOES. KARMA IS A BITCH BE CAREFUL WHO YOU ACCUSE OF INSULTING YOUR SO CALLED SMARTS LOL.UNDERSTAND SHITSTAIN?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu says he manipulates the USA 46 min Sabinia 2
church of satan (Jul '11) 1 hr follow Jesus 101
Roger " Convicted Felon" Stewart 3 hr Factsarefacts 8
Hmmmm..... 3 hr Fyi 52
Terry Kerrvinn 4 hr Ripley 6
Bill O'Reilly war lies exposed by Fox News 4 hr Billy O Reilly O 12
Germany files war crimes charge on Bush Cheney 4 hr Pizza Face 1
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web