Mexican Restaurants
Craving

Marion, NC

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I am new here and would like to know where the best Mexican food is. Can yall give me some info about El Paraiso and Jaunita's? Is one El Paraiso better than another? Thanks.
yes

Moselle, MS

#2 Oct 11, 2012
In my opinion, the El Parasio restaurant in East Gate Plaza has much better food than on Hwy 66. Staff very friendly at both. Juanita's is a good reataurant, just don't care for the atomosphere, too dark in there for me (or it has been where we have been seated). I like to see my food. Staff is friendly there also.
team 2

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Morellias in bulls gap. Its directly across from the red light. Very nice people. Large portions. Food is always great .
In Deed

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2012
Yep the one in Bulls Gap is nice. I love their food. Seems the one on across from Walmart is doing better... it was packed tonight. But if you really want a good place.... drive to Sevierville.... The price is cheap and the food wonderful and two can eat for about fourteen dollars. It is my very very favorite. With a fourteen dollar bill.. I can tip my waitress five or six dollars and still afford the six or seven dollar gas bill.. especially if we are at Tanger or the Mountains. Oh... bathrooms are spotless... and double oh... they have a spice bar...
amigo

Kodak, TN

#5 Oct 14, 2012
what is the address and the name of the restaurant in servereville
Craving

Lisbon, OH

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Thanks for the good info...keep it coming.
ManCave

Johnson City, TN

#7 Oct 15, 2012
We go to Gap Creek Rd. Good Mexican Cooking and pretty girls. Cool Beer and Palbo will hook you up!
lonestar

Kingsport, TN

#8 Oct 15, 2012
El Paraiso across from Walmart has been my favorite for awhile now, real consistent. Juanita's used to be excellent but once again the quality has slipped and I have not been back in awhile. Tried the one in the Gap and was not impressed. The one in East Gate is good food, but I like a beer with my spicy food, they don't have it at East Gate. I may have to try the one in Sevierville the next time I'm down that way, I would not drive there just to eat Mexican, not with some of the best right here!
my familys experience

Portage, MI

#9 Oct 16, 2012
Don't care for juanitas , staff isn't the greatest but the foods OK. El Pariso in bean station is excellent the one on hwy 66 is very good with a very good staff. El ranchito just past church hill in the shopping center by McDonalds on 11 w is also excellent. I highly recommend there chicken flatas! Deep fried and crispy!
Buttons

United States

#10 Oct 22, 2012
I love your good cold beer.
Delicious

Socorro, NM

#11 Oct 26, 2012
The guys in White pine... which is fine !!! Goodfood and the salsa is to die for..... have now opened a chain at the Morristown Mall.... front enterance. You can get a beer.... Still good service and still great food. Alot of bang for the buck. Ate their twice and it was delicious.... Ask for extra sour cream..... The beef is real hamburger with taco seasoning... not chopped beef...... two can eat with take home for sixteen dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church Hill EMS out of bizness kapoot 1 hr Jobs Instead of ... 4
Barrette Outdoor Living's New Romance (Oct '15) 4 hr sara 24
Brandon clark 5 hr Von Dooskie 2
Mary Jane in a state park 6 hr Von Dooskie 1
Misty Davis 17 hr I know 10
Sam or Dawson wade 22 hr Hank 7
Church Hill EMS broke, employees about to bail Tue Peanut Gallery 34

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance