who is Ben Blevins?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
meathead

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2010
Is Topix in with The Blevins family? They are crooks! I will not stop posting until Ben is in jail! Teresa you too!!! I will be talking to the Hamblen county EMS about you record!
Some info

Sevierville, TN

#2 Feb 13, 2010
If you want to find Ben, just go to Walmart at about 2 in t5he morning. I saw him in there Thursday night with two women, think one of their names was Kasey. Think he is dating the one because they were acting all lovey dovey. Hope this helps meathead
meathead

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2010
I here there is a 2500 dollar reward for Ben! I don't want the money but will help you get it if you can give me more info. You must know him if you are telling me this much. what wal mart was he at? I need to pass this on to the Police! Please help me rid the streets of this creep!
Some info wrote:
If you want to find Ben, just go to Walmart at about 2 in t5he morning. I saw him in there Thursday night with two women, think one of their names was Kasey. Think he is dating the one because they were acting all lovey dovey. Hope this helps meathead
Some info

Sevierville, TN

#4 Feb 13, 2010
I saw him at the Morristown Walmart, didnt talk to him though. I think he had been drinking. I am sure you could go there late one night and maybe see him. He went into the Ross store right beside of Walmart. Hope you have good luck finding your guy.
meathead

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2010
Thank You, I'm not looking for him but I know who is! You can call the number on the wanted poster on craigslist and tell that guy. He will get you your reward! How do you know Ben?
meathead

United States

#6 Feb 14, 2010
Ben Blevins... What a crook!!!
hey did you check

Sevierville, TN

#7 Feb 14, 2010
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas
California Colorado Connecticut Delaware
Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho
Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas
Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland
Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi
Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada
New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York
North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma
Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina
South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah
Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia
Wisconsin Wyoming

check here he's gotta be in one of them.
get a life

Nashville, TN

#8 Feb 15, 2010
meathead wrote:
Is Topix in with The Blevins family? They are crooks! I will not stop posting until Ben is in jail! Teresa you too!!! I will be talking to the Hamblen county EMS about you record!
yeah teresa has a bad record of saving lives---delivering babies and cleaning up human brains of of pavement after bad wrecks---if thats a bad record --id like to have one like that----teresa was one of rogersville finest emt----- id like to see you do any of that!!---not many people can
info

Nashville, TN

#9 Feb 15, 2010
Some info wrote:
---

i saw him in walmart in rogersville also---then i saw him at foodcity---i saw him in new york--- then heard he moved to new jersey---and next month hes on his way to ,ten buck two!!!!
wow he's a man on the move----go ben
just me

Morristown, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2010
info wrote:
<quoted text>---
i saw him in walmart in rogersville also---then i saw him at foodcity---i saw him in new york--- then heard he moved to new jersey---and next month hes on his way to ,ten buck two!!!!
wow he's a man on the move----go ben
that's funny
Benny Bellevinni

Sugar Grove, IL

#11 Feb 17, 2010
Can anyone tell me where J Birch is? I hear there is a reward for him, 50 Jeffrey Dollars from Toys R Us and a free beer token from the strip club. I would like to use those Jeffrey Dollars to buy Madden 10. Please help apprehend this pissfart.
Reward

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2010
Try the park he is probley haning out with Ben Blevins waiting to snatch someones poor kids and do god knows what to them.
C Williams

Antioch, TN

#13 May 6, 2010
Hey Meathead, whoever you are please get ahold of me. I just got John and Teresas phone records. The judge signed off and we got them, I am trying to prove the they know where Ben is so I can have them charged too. John keep being an A@@ and I'm not putting up with it. He is going down too. I got Magic Jack to give up thier info as well. I just got it today. Ben will be in jail very soon. And so will those who helped him.
What

South Pittsburg, TN

#14 May 6, 2010
C Williams wrote:
Hey Meathead, whoever you are please get ahold of me. I just got John and Teresas phone records. The judge signed off and we got them, I am trying to prove the they know where Ben is so I can have them charged too. John keep being an A@@ and I'm not putting up with it. He is going down too. I got Magic Jack to give up thier info as well. I just got it today. Ben will be in jail very soon. And so will those who helped him.
Funny...You know your lying!
The reason

United States

#16 May 26, 2010
This coward now has $20,000 on his head. Mommy and Daddy are hiding thier little baby while his kids go without. figures
so stupid

Sevierville, TN

#17 May 26, 2010
I cant believe there is so much fuss over one person who laundered some money thru a business. He is not a violet criminal or rapist. Harold Head is going to lose everything well not everything just a big chunk of money and he all you crazy people stirred up. Ben will be caught eventually and he will have to serve his time like everybody else til then oh well!
Bad Boys at Their Finest

Lebanon, TN

#18 May 27, 2010
Police investigate kidnapping of Blountville man by bondsmen; charges pending against Bristol trio
By Rain Smith

Detectives are investigating the kidnapping of a Blountville resident by three bondsmen -- even after police previously told them they had the wrong man.

"These guys were just out to get paid," said Ryan Wayne Shealy, 30, who the bondsmen wrongfully apprehended. "I think they just wanted to bring someone in."

"They used one particular phrase a lot: Balls to the wall. When they said that they meant they were so confident I was the man they were willing to go to jail if it wasn't; they were going balls to the wall."

Sullivan County Sheriff's Office Det. Kevin Morrell said he is working with the district attorney's office on the case, and charges against the three bondsmen, all from Bristol, Tenn., are pending.

They have been identified as Marvin Lee Keeling, 42, of 167 Honaker Drive, Anthony Walter Story Jr., 42, of 226 Basham Hill Road, and Clyde Allen Collins Jr., 23, of 511 Queen St.

According to police reports, Shealy's harassment began at 4 a.m. Sunday morning. Three men, who identified themselves as working for Bad Boyz Bonding Co., showed up at the door of his Hawk Street home.

Shealy told police the men produced a search warrant, saying they were searching for Ben Blevins. Shealy said Blevins, who is wanted in Hawkins County for identity theft, lived at the residence before he bought it a year ago.

Both Blevins and the Sheriff's Office report the bondsmen were showed multiple forms of ID, including a birth certificate. The bondsmen then contacted the Sheriff's Office and returned to Shealy's home with deputies.

"Officers advised the bonding company that Ryan was not Ben Blevins and all parties left," reads the police report.

"That was unnerving, but I had a feeling they were going to come back," Shealy told the Times-News.

Shealy claims that later Sunday morning he saw one of the bondsmen outside his home, writing down his car's license plate number. Then, at about 1 a.m. Monday, the same three men were back at his door, demanding to search his home, yet again.

"I said,'You've already been in my house, you've already invaded my privacy,'" recalled Shealy. "'It's done, I've had enough, and don't want you guys coming in.'"

But according to Shealy and police records, the bondsmen weren't deterred. They cuffed Shealy and refused to let him call 911.

"They said,'You can come peacefully or you can go in cuffed -- either way you're going to Hawkins County,'" said Shealy.

After once again rummaging through his home, according to Shealy, the bondsmen loaded him up and embarked on a two hour drive from Blountville to Rogersville. Shealy said he tried to pass the time with casual conversation, but to no avail.

"They took back roads," Shealy said. "(A bondsman) had some sort of GPS on his phone and was all over the place. And he wasn't driving that safely, either."

"These guys weren't that bright. In the conversation up there they would call each other different names other than their real names. I don't know why they did that."

Once at the Hawkins County Jail, according to the police report and Shealy, the bondsmen were told what Sullivan County deputies had relayed the previous day: "Ryan is not Ben Blevins."

Det. Morrell said the bondsmen then left Shealy in Hawkins County, refusing to transport him home.

"I tried to cooperate to fullest extent," Shealy said. "They were just so hungry to take me in."

As authorities pursue kidnapping charges against the men, Shealy is left to cope with lingering side effects of the ordeal.

"It does have psychological effects on you," he said. "It's my home, my sanctuary, and bad guys came in the middle of the night and took me away. It's messed up."
Studly

Johnson City, TN

#19 May 27, 2010
If those f---ing idiots came to my house and acted like that there would be three bullet riddled bodies laying on my front porch waiting for a coroner. You so-called bounty hunters need some time in priosn to relfect on human right violations.
Lily

Sevierville, TN

#20 May 27, 2010
that sounds exactly like bad boys bonding. why wont somebody put them out of business
Good Boys

Cookeville, TN

#21 May 27, 2010
From an reliable (but unnamed)source I have learned that Bad Boys wasn't involved, with exception that they do have a standing $20,000 reward for Ben Blevins. Every bondsman and bounty hunter from Ky to Fl are looking for him b/c it means 20large. The bondsmen named in the paper do not work for Bad Boys and they were acting independently -for the fee of course. The jail has a list of all bondsmen for all bonding companies. Those guys do not work for Bad Boys. I am in no way defending Bad Boys, but I thought this information was interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When does the carnival come to Rogersville tn t... (May '14) 2 hr Donald Dolan 14
east tennessee pest control 10 hr Just saying 4
City Registered Letter 11 hr Dogwood Edison 5
Lockdown at Cherokee High (Feb '15) 12 hr Conservative man 29
Gerald Russell's brother arrested for meth? 12 hr Damn losers 4
Steve Starns wants tax increase (Jul '14) 15 hr Bully 31
Who is cuzzz the pill man (May '12) 16 hr Spark plug 3

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages