does synthetic marijuana show up in a...
jacob

Indian Trail, NC

#44 Feb 16, 2013
No
luu

Houston, TX

#45 Feb 27, 2013
My daughter was arrested blood was drawn w/take 1-3 months to confirm also has a cps case. she admitted she used this. will this show up in blood test..desperate mom in houston
Experienced

Robstown, TX

#46 Feb 28, 2013
Google those synthetics, they are giving people heart attacks. Indulge at your own risk.

“Sleep Well and Live Free”

Since: Feb 13

The Atomic City

#47 Mar 1, 2013
I agree. The synthetics are very damaging to your health. Too bad they won't legalize real mary jane because it actually is good for you. Also, hemp seed oil has the ability to shrink and destroy cancerous tumors of certain types within as little as two weeks. Government and Big Pharma do not want cures for any disease/condition because that is money out of their pockets for each person that is cured. Big Pharma wants us all sick, taking their drugs, vaccines, etc... Makes me effin sick, those money hungry poc's!
bri

Los Angeles, CA

#48 Mar 2, 2013
Does anyone know for how long it stays in your system for
cop one

United States

#49 Mar 11, 2013
If you get caught with it you will be charged with possesion of marijuana dont smoke it then you want have to worry about a drugtest come on people i know u cant be that stupid
lucky man 111

Eastover, SC

#50 Mar 11, 2013
cop one wrote:
If you get caught with it you will be charged with possesion of marijuana dont smoke it then you want have to worry about a drugtest come on people i know u cant be that stupid
yeah they can! Why do u think its called"dope" lmao
qiwwiz

Rochester, PA

#51 Mar 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Yes it shows
brandon

United States

#52 Apr 10, 2013
Sicnce when have they said that
Spanky

Huntsville, AL

#53 Apr 19, 2013
Geeeez wrote:
I have a solution! Don't do drugs of any tye and you don't have to worry about it!
man weed aint no drug dumbass
Curious

Boiling Springs, SC

#54 Apr 19, 2013
"Ain't no"... Double negative in one sentence... and "dumbass" is 2 words!!...if I was on the fence before, you have convinced me that "weed is a drug."
But on a serious note, addictions are not all "physical." Weed can have"psychological" addiction as a side effect. For instance, a person who thinks they have to smoke weed just to cope with the norms of life.
Ijs
first timer

United States

#55 Apr 25, 2013
I took a couple of hits of this k2 spice what ever it is called and now I need to get another job if I get drug tested do I need to worry
Up yours

Cleveland, OH

#56 May 13, 2013
Doesn't show. Passed court ordered DT smoked two days before.
Lucky

Charlotte, NC

#57 May 18, 2013
Up yours wrote:
Doesn't show. Passed court ordered DT smoked two days before.
you may have passed this time but due to the numerous emergency calls they have gotten behind this they may create a new test. It's not a safe drug at all.
nope

Knoxville, TN

#58 May 18, 2013
It doesn't. I'm a nurse in a hospital. I've seen countless drug tests from people who admitted to using synthtic marijuana, bath salts, etc., and they test clean. Take it or leave it.
CannaBus

Bristol, TN

#59 May 25, 2013
Sad wrote:
It does I just lost custody of kids due to it in court!
Thats shitty, losing kids over a harmless plant? They wont legalize cause they say it has no medical use. What medical use does Tobacco have?
DevWolf

Palm Harbor, FL

#61 Jun 9, 2013
true wrote:
It is most illegal trust me I know it is and it is a felony so they are lieing to u if they say it isn't
Its not a felony. I was told that by an officer as well. If you find an older bag, it may be illegal, but either way its not a felony.

As for the drug tests, they DO NOT show up on THC tests. However, there are specialized tests for different banned chemicals like JWH for example. The tests are set to interact with a specific compound. So for example, Opiates wont show up on a Barbiturates test. Synthetics are chemically different than THC, which is what allows them to get through a loophole in the laws.
DevWolf

Palm Harbor, FL

#62 Jun 9, 2013
cop one wrote:
Wow it really takes a special person to be a cop doesnt it? how sad... anyway, buddy, you're wrong and you know it. if you dont, you need to either quit or read up on laws. or stop taking advantage of people to make your monthly... loser.

Fact is, even if you found a pipe on someone, they can request a field test, and you will hanv no grounds for arrest. NOW, if you admit to smoking it and getting high, or ur caught smoking while driving, etc... that is another story.

as a general rule, DO NOT lie to an officer, but don't tell them anything. they like to tell u "im not looking to charge you" and then arrest u when u start talking to them openly. watch ur mouth with cops, theyre like con artists with guns...
Kiwi

Auckland, New Zealand

#63 Jun 11, 2013
Hi, I'm from New Zealand and its still legal here. On the pack it says do not have more than 2 tokes a day. The people who are having heart attacks and shit are probably the ones smoking it non stop. It also says on the pack that it will be out of your system in 3 days. The pack I read this off is called "Shotgun" I'm not too sure if the rest are the same but if you are gonna smoke the stuff then don't go over board. My grandfather smokes small amounts of it since it everyday since it came out and he's a 60 year old man and he's perfectly fine
Cherokee

Kingsport, TN

#64 Jun 11, 2013
it is not tested for in a regular 10 panel drug test, it has to be added on and a lot of company's are requesting it now be done added, especially on reasonable suspicion testing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bojangles 17 min BeeBo the Klown 33
News Dentist and daughter accused of TennCare fraud (Dec '14) 49 min Toothache 26
Heating&Air 1 hr GreenEyes 1
Hawkins County Sheriffs Department 1 hr Swangers 9
WTH Shiver shack?! 2 hr haha 1
Roxanna Booth 2 hr Whatever 20
Democrats are The Weirdo Party 3 hr Just the Facts 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages