does synthetic marijuana show up in a...

does synthetic marijuana show up in a drugtest

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
idk

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Sep 16, 2011
Just wondering someone said they have been showing up.
Positive

Mount Morris, MI

#2 Sep 16, 2011
Negative
idk

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2011
Has anyone actually been tested after smoking it ???
harley g

Kingsport, TN

#4 Sep 17, 2011
no, neither does steroids. call me. i hook u up
Just Sayin

Beaumont, TX

#7 Sep 18, 2011
The answer to this is YES it sure does. There have been several that work with my husband that had used it. They do random drug testing and they were fired. So yes it does show on a drug test.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fo Sure

Columbia, TN

#8 Sep 18, 2011
Well THC is what shows up in a drug test and it does have THC in it so it will show up in a drug test..Look it up peeps..
So many GENIUSES in here

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2011
Where did you come up with that uneducated conclusion?

-It most certainly does NOT contain THC.....
-Not a soul I know has failed a "THC Test" due to pure herbal incense (IF somebody does fail, they've been doing real marijuana, not the store-bought incense).
-A smear campaign that is comprised of lies is worse than the truth if you want to take a truly righteous stand against something.
Reality

Johnson City, TN

#10 Sep 18, 2011
Speaking of lies vs the truth, to make it clear, this thread is about Synthetic cannabis. It's marketed under brand names K2 and Spice. It is also called "herbal incense". It's important to understand though that it's not a natural product made from herbs and spices, it's a chemically derived synthetic cannabinoid, which means a chemical that is similar to THC but which has been altered to technically not be illegal. Unfortunately none of the synthetic products are safe like real natural THC is. Also, over time each synthetic becomes banned in various countries and states. WH-018, JWH-073, CP-47,497, JWH-200, and cannabicyclohexanol are all illegal in the US now.

They don't test positive on a THC test, but a comprehensive enough urine test will in fact test positive for them since smokers do expel metabolites in their urine.

So, can you get caught? Yes. Is it illegal? Most likely. Is it good for you? Probably not.
true

United States

#11 Sep 19, 2011
It is most illegal trust me I know it is and it is a felony so they are lieing to u if they say it isn't
Who KNows

Columbia, TN

#12 Sep 19, 2011
Yes it most certainly does contain THC why do you think these idiots are smoking it? Because it has THC in it so they think they are gonna get fried off of some herbs and spices that was created and some idiot got ahold of it and now its this "legal marjiuana" they call it..BUT NO ITS NOT LEGAL AT ALL AND NO ITS NOT MARIJIUANA..So HEY IDIOTS your just dumb as hell go get some grass and smoke it if you are getting so high off potpori LMAO!!
unenlightened ones

Urbandale, IA

#13 May 6, 2012
It does NOT contain THC. It contains molecules that mimic a marijuana high by activating THC receptors. It does NOT show up on a standard THC test, it IS able to be tested for. There are some places that test for it. They test for the metabolites of it's use, which is what your body converts it to after consumption. This is just like a regular drug test. They don't test FOR THC, they test for a THC metabolite.
Rod

United States

#14 May 6, 2012
Gravity level In urine is what determines pass or fail just go buy a drug test and see
Rod

United States

#15 May 7, 2012
Oh yeah there is a test for it but you are stupid for smoki g that crap
Geeeez

Cleveland, TN

#16 May 7, 2012
I have a solution! Don't do drugs of any type and you don't have to worry about it!
high times

Camden, SC

#17 May 7, 2012
I passed a drug test after smoking synthetic pot and bath salts six hours before or I think I did or did I not go to be tested? just forget it I really don't remember.
Rod

United States

#18 May 7, 2012
It is a seperation test.. But you would have to be one serious dumbass to put any of that in your body
Cube

Northmead, Australia

#19 Jun 28, 2012
Rod you are a tool
listen

Ringgold, GA

#20 Jun 29, 2012
I no of people who was sent to take a drug test for a high paying factory due to them suspecting of surtain people doing drugs and once the drug test was taken the results were clean cause those that took the test only smokes synthetic drugs so I no for a fact the synthetics dont show up the only way you can fell that test is if you done the real deal
Sad

United States

#21 Jul 2, 2012
It does I just lost custody of kids due to it in court!
joshua f

United States

#22 Jul 31, 2012
Does incense show up on blood test ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mitch butler out yet? (Jun '10) 1 hr khodges 41
Baldor/dodge (Aug '13) 4 hr Really 22
Rogersville Water Problems 6 hr Tinman 2
East Tennessee Concrete 20 hr Currie 1
James Gouhin 21 hr Peaches7212001 5
Larry J. 23 hr July Twenty 1
chris morelock Thu Hmmmmm 14

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance