cameron goins and devan r brown

cameron goins and devan r brown

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

hey

Kingsport, TN

#1 Apr 27, 2013
what is with them out all night long, hanging at mcd's and walmart? dont they have a life?
really

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2013
Sounds like you do not. If you did you would not be following them around.
Amber

Sparta, TN

#3 Apr 27, 2013
No Cameron does not have a life. He does stay out in town all night. He doesn't care about anyone but his pathetic self. He really thinks he is someting. You should go look on his facebook and see the STUPID things he posts. He thinks he's bad, but the sad truth is he is a silly little boy who will NEVER grow up. That's why he has not gotten anywheres in life, and never will.
deez

Charlotte, NC

#4 Apr 28, 2013
He is a loser,i cant believe he has a friend.i wouldnt hang out with him.what a joke
mhk

Blacksburg, SC

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Devan has a almost one year old, nd cameron has one on the way. Neither has jobs nor a car. They both need to grow up
hey

Lebanon, TN

#6 Apr 30, 2013
cameron needs to grow up and get a job and learn how to treat his girlfriend. you should hear how he speaks to her. she is stupid for putting up with him
dadadada

Candler, NC

#7 Apr 30, 2013
U ppl r funny how about u guys come run ur pathetic little mouths to me and where amber is concerned she gets wat she deserves maybe if u stupid fucks were around all the time u would umderstand and u say i dont have a life u might wanna stop and think again. Look at u dumbass ppl following me and dev around and talkin about us on topix yall seemed to be the pathetic ones.
AmbernEaston

Gaffney, SC

#9 May 1, 2013
Really cam why u gonna say sometgung abt me. I dnt do nothing to u, never cheat or lie I do everything for u nd buy u stuff nd put up with everything u have done too me. But yet u want me to move back into ur moms. What I deserve is for u to be worried abt Easton nd to get a job nd to stop worrying abt ur self nd dumb friends!
haa

Kingsport, TN

#10 May 1, 2013
AmbernEaston wrote:
Really cam why u gonna say sometgung abt me. I dnt do nothing to u, never cheat or lie I do everything for u nd buy u stuff nd put up with everything u have done too me. But yet u want me to move back into ur moms. What I deserve is for u to be worried abt Easton nd to get a job nd to stop worrying abt ur self nd dumb friends!
you should get the picture by now, how longs it gonna take for you to realize your priorities?(spelling)
Jesus

Kingsport, TN

#11 May 1, 2013
haa wrote:
<quoted text> you should get the picture by now, how longs it gonna take for you to realize your priorities?(spelling)
Lol what a lowlife. Hope she takes your small peckered a$$ to court. Enjoy that 18 years of child support bro. Oh and fyi, she did cheat on you, but I'm sure you already know that. It's good though, you cheated on her countless times. Pathetic.
AmbernEaston

Monroe, NC

#12 May 1, 2013
Uhm correction I have never cheated on him. Only time ive done anything with anyone else is when we havr been broken up. I barely txt other guys when im datin anyone
just sayin

Smyrna, SC

#13 May 2, 2013
Hi
Okay

Kingsport, TN

#14 May 2, 2013
AmbernEaston wrote:
Uhm correction I have never cheated on him. Only time ive done anything with anyone else is when we havr been broken up. I barely txt other guys when im datin anyone
I apologize then, but you deserve someone better. Someone like me.:)
jello

Kingsport, TN

#15 May 3, 2013
amber deserves much better than him, anyone would be better than him.
Squirmy

United States

#16 May 4, 2013
Amber, take my advise and drop him and never look back he's is a POS! He wont be there for you and your child. He isn't going to step up and be what you want he is a piece of rogersville and will soon be in the east TN mugshoots for drugs. He doesn't care abt u or Easton if he did he'd get a job! And yes Cameron I know u and have known you for a long time we used to play together I know how u treat amber she may be on u all the time but that's because of how u treated her! She let u borrow her car she bought u things did stuff for u and u went out and got with other girls behind her back and once u put ur lil Willy in her nd knocked her up those times with ur friends are over its time to be a man and don't be all we don't know the story Because heres the thing what we do know is that baby is YOURS and YOU need to be off YOUR @$$ supporting that baby he may not be here yet but it takes a lot to support a baby ur r just another dead beat! U don't have to be with amber and its best ur not because she deserves better and yes amber there are guys out there who don't care if u have a kid ur very pretty and sweet they will want u but Cameron deserves to eat sh*t! Grow up and be a man! Amber is working for YOUR child while u sit on ur @$$ so yeah we know what we need to u can hang out with ur lil buddies and become anothwr drug addict of rogersville cause that's so COOL we all know who u r and that's another POS in this town get away from him amber he won't ever care abt u he may come and go for the baby but for u it will just be lies ur good with ur family stay there u will find someone who loves u and Easton! Cameron even if ur not with amber and u don't have to be she's still the mother of YOUR CHILD that will NEVER change! Be nice to her for YOUR SONS sake! I don't care if u hate her you don't let that child see that! And when amber is stressed that baby FEELS it YOUR HURTING YOUR CHILD! BE A MAN! and amber leave him alone do u and Easton Cameron wont be there
jello

Kingsport, TN

#17 May 4, 2013
Squirmy wrote:
Amber, take my advise and drop him and never look back he's is a POS! He wont be there for you and your child. He isn't going to step up and be what you want he is a piece of rogersville and will soon be in the east TN mugshoots for drugs. He doesn't care abt u or Easton if he did he'd get a job! And yes Cameron I know u and have known you for a long time we used to play together I know how u treat amber she may be on u all the time but that's because of how u treated her! She let u borrow her car she bought u things did stuff for u and u went out and got with other girls behind her back and once u put ur lil Willy in her nd knocked her up those times with ur friends are over its time to be a man and don't be all we don't know the story Because heres the thing what we do know is that baby is YOURS and YOU need to be off YOUR @$$ supporting that baby he may not be here yet but it takes a lot to support a baby ur r just another dead beat! U don't have to be with amber and its best ur not because she deserves better and yes amber there are guys out there who don't care if u have a kid ur very pretty and sweet they will want u but Cameron deserves to eat sh*t! Grow up and be a man! Amber is working for YOUR child while u sit on ur @$$ so yeah we know what we need to u can hang out with ur lil buddies and become anothwr drug addict of rogersville cause that's so COOL we all know who u r and that's another POS in this town get away from him amber he won't ever care abt u he may come and go for the baby but for u it will just be lies ur good with ur family stay there u will find someone who loves u and Easton! Cameron even if ur not with amber and u don't have to be she's still the mother of YOUR CHILD that will NEVER change! Be nice to her for YOUR SONS sake! I don't care if u hate her you don't let that child see that! And when amber is stressed that baby FEELS it YOUR HURTING YOUR CHILD! BE A MAN! and amber leave him alone do u and Easton Cameron wont be there
who ever you are, i agree totally, i wish she would listen to you. thank you for saying this.
Bridget

Charlotte, NC

#18 May 6, 2013
I love u cam....i love running around with u...u need to text me so we can hang out again...ha all this is funny ppl r pathetic...LMAO....seriously text me...
Squirmy

United States

#19 May 7, 2013
Bridget wrote:
I love u cam....i love running around with u...u need to text me so we can hang out again...ha all this is funny ppl r pathetic...LMAO....seriously text me...
guess we know who the S L U T is...
haa

Johnson City, TN

#20 May 8, 2013
Squirmy wrote:
<quoted text> guess we know who the S L U T is...
lol
man_now

Athens, TN

#21 May 16, 2013
Just like a Goins.Pitiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitching 1 hr angry mom 9
Trump being honored fail 1 hr Concerned Citizen 13
Is "The Bridge" Church actually a Cult??? (Jun '11) 1 hr Concerned Citizen 35
wreck near roystons 7-29-15 1 hr wonderin 1
EMS in Hawkins County 4 hr JarClay 53
Roger Stewart and Tim Smith 5 hr Rips 3
Trevor Parson and Ashley Shrader 9 hr I call BS 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages