First Prev
of 4
Next Last
disagree

Kingsport, TN

#68 Sep 16, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was bullied by a little red headed spoiled brat that barked at him, called him bulldog, and made fun of him for being over weight. This was on going for the last 3 years. The boy's family was so involved with their careers that they didn't notice their son withdrawing and closing down. It happens a lot. My children were friends of this young boy, that shot himself, and tried their best to protect him when teachers turned their back on what was going on. So please stop assuming, gossiping, and let this young man rest in peace. I think he has already been through enough!
Have to disagree. The parents are very devoted to their children, not fair to make that statement. If you knew, did you tell them what was going on? That's what I thought. How did everyone know about the bullying, and nobody told them? Don't try to judge something you know nothing about. The little bully needs to be thrown out of school, we need stricter policies when it comes to bullying.
paula

Waxhaw, NC

#69 Sep 16, 2013
May God Bless and Comfort this Family.
agree competely

Clarksville, TN

#70 Sep 16, 2013
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to disagree. The parents are very devoted to their children, not fair to make that statement. If you knew, did you tell them what was going on? That's what I thought. How did everyone know about the bullying, and nobody told them? Don't try to judge something you know nothing about. The little bully needs to be thrown out of school, we need stricter policies when it comes to bullying.
His parents were amazing parents and yes they had to work like most people do but they were very involved with their children and saying anything about them otherwise is rude and not needed! Bullying is horrible and children need to be aware if they see others depressed someone should let the kid's family or teachers know so they can get help. This is not a time for argument, blaming. Or anything else its a time to be there for a family during the hardest time in their lives not just now but from now on.
Thinking

Morristown, TN

#72 Sep 17, 2013
As a parent and teacher....what kid's feel one day is NOT the way they will feel for the rest of their lives. Bullying IS HORRIBLE as I dealt with it growing up. I had teachers telling me that, "I won't answer your questions because you are a waste of time." Then tell my parents they would "tutor" me at $30 an hour. I had two teachers and supporting parents that changed that! When I got my PhD I dedicated my final paper to the ones that didn't believe in me and my parents and the two teachers that gave me courage. Words hurt a lot more than physical blows. Be careful what you say and think before you speak. Bruises and wounds heal but words can last a lifetime.
Sandy

Cleveland, TN

#73 Sep 18, 2013
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>Have to disagree. The parents are very devoted to their children, not fair to make that statement. If you knew, did you tell them what was going on? That's what I thought. How did everyone know about the bullying, and nobody told them? Don't try to judge something you know nothing about. The little bully needs to be thrown out of school, we need stricter policies when it comes to bullying.
Parents, Teachers, and Students knew about the bullying. Nothing was ever done! Once again, I am NOT judging, I am just stating facts. Beautiful service and burial!
disagree

Kingsport, TN

#74 Sep 18, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents, Teachers, and Students knew about the bullying. Nothing was ever done! Once again, I am NOT judging, I am just stating facts. Beautiful service and burial!
If what you say is true about everyone knowing....what a shame that nothing was done. The part I was referring to was the statement you made about the parents. That statement should have been left out, because it is far from the truth or any fact. Nobody should even have to defend them, they and their son are the victims here. You are right about the service. My hope, is that these 'bullies' will be exposed, so that other children won't have to be miserable by their hand.
mad

Johnson City, TN

#75 Sep 19, 2013
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you say is true about everyone knowing....what a shame that nothing was done. The part I was referring to was the statement you made about the parents. That statement should have been left out, because it is far from the truth or any fact. Nobody should even have to defend them, they and their son are the victims here. You are right about the service. My hope, is that these 'bullies' will be exposed, so that other children won't have to be miserable by their hand.
If it can be proved that someone was bulling this boy to the point that he no longer wanted to live, then there should be more severe punishment than just being expelled from school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does Mile Allen know 1 hr Coverup 5
Taylor morefield 3 hr Go Ex-Cheerleaders 2
Did Erika not want that known? 3 hr Go Ex-Cheerleaders 26
Adam Combs 5 hr Yep 4
Bruce Hurley arrested again 12 hr get a life 3
Stacie Ann 21 hr you know me 35
Black low flying plane on 11w today 21 hr Vet 3

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance