So there is a terrible teacher at rogersville middle school!!!

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RMS Mom

Kingsport, TN

#1 Sep 16, 2010
the teacher is Mark Mahoney he is the 8th grade english teacher. he is a good teacher in some ways but he has a terrible timper. my son was in class one day & he started cussing another student because he didnt do good enough on a interview project. "if you dont try in my G** D*** class i will go out of my way to make your life a liveing h***!", said Mahoney wow real profesinal.
creative writting

Johnson City, TN

#2 Sep 16, 2010
RMS Mom wrote:
the teacher is Mark Mahoney he is the 8th grade english teacher. he is a good teacher in some ways but he has a terrible timper. my son was in class one day & he started cussing another student because he didnt do good enough on a interview project. "if you dont try in my G** D*** class i will go out of my way to make your life a liveing h***!", said Mahoney wow real profesinal.
Go to bed young man.
you failed

Ashford, AL

#3 Sep 16, 2010
I think your writing could use a lot of improvement. You have bad grammar, misspelled words, and your citation is way off. I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping you improve on these things.

I give you an F on your paragraph!!
K 9 advanticks

Kingsport, TN

#4 Sep 16, 2010
grrr!
lolz

Johnson City, TN

#5 Sep 16, 2010
you failed wrote:
I think your writing could use a lot of improvement. You have bad grammar, misspelled words, and your citation is way off. I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping you improve on these things.
I give you an F on your paragraph!!
there you go makin his life hell again.
A Local

Kingsport, TN

#6 Sep 16, 2010
I've known Mark for some years. I've never seen him blow his top like that. He's a pretty smart guy and pretty interesting. He's pretty serious about things though.

If the described incident did happen I'm sure the kid must have really been provoking him.
WOW

Kingsport, TN

#7 Sep 16, 2010
A Local wrote:
I've known Mark for some years. I've never seen him blow his top like that. He's a pretty smart guy and pretty interesting. He's pretty serious about things though.
If the described incident did happen I'm sure the kid must have really been provoking him.
Provoked or not a teacher knows better to act that way in front of students.
A Local

Kingsport, TN

#8 Sep 17, 2010
I don't agree. I think the student is an idiot and is fortunate to have as good a teacher as Mark in a backwards hillbilly town like this where half the population can't add two numbers to save their life.

The student should ask to be transferred to another class, one of the math for dummies classes, and this will provide a less disrupted learning experience for the students who have respect for the teacher.
you failed

United States

#9 Sep 17, 2010
its students like you that need to be removed from the classroom!! I see you as a harm to the teacher and other students.
Teachers

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2010
It only takes one chronically sorry kid in a classroom to ruin it for everyone else. You should do something about your sorry kid, or maybe something needs to be done about the sorry dad.
jug talk

Old Fort, NC

#11 Sep 17, 2010
School is for the children. If this so called teacher is allowed to get by with showing his ass, then the supposed to be great city school is another poor excuse for a school. He is suppost to be helping our children, may be the child doesnt have any support at home and may be he needed some more help from the ass teacher. I think if he really acted like this he needs to be fired. He should not be allowed to us that kind of language in school especially taking the Lords name in vein. If your a local and defend him then you arent any better a person than he his.
reality check

Johnson City, TN

#12 Sep 17, 2010
jug talk wrote:
School is for the children. If this so called teacher is allowed to get by with showing his ass, then the supposed to be great city school is another poor excuse for a school. He is suppost to be helping our children, may be the child doesnt have any support at home and may be he needed some more help from the ass teacher. I think if he really acted like this he needs to be fired. He should not be allowed to us that kind of language in school especially taking the Lords name in vein. If your a local and defend him then you arent any better a person than he his.
damn woman get a clue! the teacher didnt use that kind of laungauge it was obviously a little middle school twirp gettin on hear pretending to be a parent making sh@@ up. Are you really that clueless? I agree with you the child has no supervision or guidance at home. He needs his little butt busted for telling lies on his authority figures.
enough already

Kingsport, TN

#13 Sep 17, 2010
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
damn woman get a clue! the teacher didnt use that kind of laungauge it was obviously a little middle school twirp gettin on hear pretending to be a parent making sh@@ up. Are you really that clueless? I agree with you the child has no supervision or guidance at home. He needs his little butt busted for telling lies on his authority figures.
Enough already defending this jerk of a teacher. RMS mom, I experienced the same actions from him. He called my child out by name, along with several others, and called them all a bunch of fools. He even went so far as to say they were all in a class of idiots all their own. This not only happened in one class, but I had several students in his other blocks to tell me the same thing. I requested a meeting with him and of course he denied it all, sat there looking over those glasses at me, and as much as called my child a liar. I am by no means saying kids of this age are angels, we all know they can try the patience of Job, but as a professional individual responsible for our children's education and well-being while in their care, this is certainly appropriate. Clueless?????? I don't think soo..
reality check

Johnson City, TN

#14 Sep 17, 2010
enough already wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough already defending this jerk of a teacher. RMS mom, I experienced the same actions from him. He called my child out by name, along with several others, and called them all a bunch of fools. He even went so far as to say they were all in a class of idiots all their own. This not only happened in one class, but I had several students in his other blocks to tell me the same thing. I requested a meeting with him and of course he denied it all, sat there looking over those glasses at me, and as much as called my child a liar. I am by no means saying kids of this age are angels, we all know they can try the patience of Job, but as a professional individual responsible for our children's education and well-being while in their care, this is certainly appropriate.
Clueless?????? I don't think soo..
OMG! If you think that RMS mom is not a kid spouting off lies then its obvious that your child probably is in an idoit class all of his own but only because of faulty heredity from you. What real parent has such hideous spelling as "rms mom"?? Come on use your brain clueless dingbat.
enough already

Kingsport, TN

#15 Sep 17, 2010
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! If you think that RMS mom is not a kid spouting off lies then its obvious that your child probably is in an idoit class all of his own but only because of faulty heredity from you. What real parent has such hideous spelling as "rms mom"?? Come on use your brain clueless dingbat.
OK so you are calling ME a liar? I'll tell you what I think. I think you probably are Mahoney himself trying that know it all attitude out on here to make these students look like the second class citizens he treats them as. Oh, by the way, you spelled IDIOT wrong. Guess you forgot to use YOUR brain, huh? By the way, I didn't say my child was a boy.
reality check

Johnson City, TN

#16 Sep 17, 2010
enough already wrote:
<quoted text>
OK so you are calling ME a liar? I'll tell you what I think. I think you probably are Mahoney himself trying that know it all attitude out on here to make these students look like the second class citizens he treats them as. Oh, by the way, you spelled IDIOT wrong. Guess you forgot to use YOUR brain, huh? By the way, I didn't say my child was a boy.
I didnt say you were a liar. I said the child that got on here using the screen name RMS Mom is a liar. I said you were a clueless idiot dingbat for not being able to assertain the truth when its plain as day to anyon else with about double digit IQ. Your child probly did lie too since he OR SHE knows what an idiot pushover living in denial of reality second class citizen you are. So you make an huge a$$ outa yourself not only at the school but on here as well. Good job mom.
Now go back and re-read the initial post on this and tell me you STILL think its a parent that wrote that and not some punk kid stirrin sh##. If you still do then you there is really no hope for you OR YOUR CHILD in this lifetime.
Last Time

Kingsport, TN

#17 Sep 17, 2010
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked RMS was an abbreviation, not a spelled word
reality check

Johnson City, TN

#18 Sep 17, 2010
Last Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked RMS was an abbreviation, not a spelled word
Jesus you daft broad is that the only thing you picked up on!?? Who said the abbreviation was spelled wrong?!?! I clearly meant just about every other word in the actual post was misspelled. Jeeez your are a second class retard and your child is probly in an idiot class of their own too. Please do not procreate anymore useless spawn onto this planet. You gene pool is lacking in every possible way.
reality check

Johnson City, TN

#19 Sep 17, 2010
Your reading comprehension skills are atrocious.
your right

Kingsport, TN

#20 Sep 17, 2010
enough already wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a child in his class this year and before anyone spouts off, no he or she is not a trouble maker.He or she gets good grades and is actually doing well in his class.With that being said,I have been told several times this year about him cussing during class.I do not agree with that.It may have been a student to make the inital post but this child is not lying.I am amazed at how adults automatically jump to the defense of teachers.They are not perfect and make mistakes as we all do.Parents really need to listen to their kids.If you don't have a child in the school or class being discussed then you really are clueless about the situation.Don't jump on the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawkins Co. Schools Budget Crisis - Here We Go ... 16 min Goldwater 59
are there wolves here or is it just coyotes 6 hr Top gear 23
Any one know if the VFW is open tonight?? 8 hr seriously 2
eddie miller 8 hr warning 1
City school Traffic 9 hr over it 34
foriegn policy 12 hr iron mike 5
who's narcing in rogersville? 16 hr omg 66
Hale Springs going downhill 20 hr FYI 45
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl