Wreck right now infront of Pals

Wreck right now infront of Pals

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Nancy

Tucker, GA

#1 Apr 12, 2013
What is going on with all these bad wrecks in this small town???????? Please people do speed limit!!!!!!!
Bullcrap

Cookeville, TN

#2 Apr 12, 2013
well the small car "PULLED" out in front of the full size van. From what it looked dont think speed was a factor. just an accident, an someone just apparently didn't look good. Bad spot there anyways especially with all the morning traffic Seen the rescue squad coming hope no one was hurt badly.
Driver side of the car that pulled out from Pal's took a good solid lick it though.
Jan

Tucker, GA

#3 Apr 12, 2013
I saw it. I think that if people would not eat, drink, text, talk, Facebook, twitter, my space, Instagram, ect ect ect!!!!! Then there would b no wrecks!!!!! My insurance keeps going up cause all these people!
nono

Columbia, TN

#4 Apr 12, 2013
It was two 16 year old girls where is their parets head at anyway letting two young girls out with a car and it raining with no adult in the car?
just sayin

Cookeville, TN

#5 Apr 12, 2013
It wasnt raining at that time. 16 is legal to drive. prolly getting breakfast as heading to school, and as Jan said probably one of those factors too with a young unexperienced driver. And as parents,, theirs may been gone to work, so on so forth and again 16 legal to drive without a adult and going to school.
accidents happen. Just hope no one was hurt.
Again

Tucker, GA

#6 Apr 13, 2013
There was another wreck in front of Arby's at 4pm. Someone ran the red light, once again people not paying attention and always in a hurry or got everything on their mind besides them driving a machine that is deadly!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Jun 28, 2013
That was my cuzin and it was just a accident nothing to post on topixs about
are you...

United States

#8 Jun 28, 2013
nono wrote:
It was two 16 year old girls where is their parets head at anyway letting two young girls out with a car and it raining with no adult in the car?
Just dumb or like t
are you...

United States

#9 Jun 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="are you..."]<quoted text>Just dumb or like t[/QUOTE]
Just dumb or like to have your head up your butt? 16 year olds drive, 30 year old have accidents...it's called life! So quit acting like a boob.
lame

Morristown, TN

#10 Jun 28, 2013
Agree with (are you...) anyone can have an accident!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Greene 1 hr Amanda 1
Bruce Hurley arrested again 1 hr Well 2
Sargent Mike Allen 1 hr Stirring the pot 3
First 100 Days 1 hr Let It Rain 17
do you know anyone driving on expired tags or l... (Jun '08) 1 hr Wheres D Law 142
Rhonda Keck Combs 1 hr Well 5
Down with property tax increase 1 hr Move Elsewhere 5

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages