Spires' Chapel Cult and Judge Taylor
Sissy McKenzie

Cookeville, TN

#831 Jun 2, 2012
Is it true wrote:
he is on suicide watch
Talk about a drama queen! Hoo boy! I tell you, that boy needs to grow some testicles.
cjs

Lenoir City, TN

#832 Jun 2, 2012
TO: love for the cross family, should jay not have thought of his precious sons while he was committing all these crimes?? Greedy people. and what is done in darkness will b brought to light, you can't hide from GOD.
wow

Lawrenceburg, TN

#833 Jun 4, 2012
You guys are the biggest hippocrites I have ever seen. If you are suppose to be a Christian why are you not praying f or this family instead of spreading rumors. You probably want the good tax payers to keep up all the dead beats and druggies in Hawkins county too. Are you not innocent until proven guilty or is this just a saying for you gossipers? This is not your business so keep out of it unless you can cast the first stone......oops forgot you probably don't understand stones....GOSSIPERS.
jUst ME

Jefferson City, TN

#834 Jun 4, 2012
You have joined us on here. what does that make you?
wondering around

Liberty, SC

#835 Jun 4, 2012
What did john preach about on this past sunday morning's and sunday evening's services? Did he speak anything of his son in law? How has the preacher and the congregation dealt with JT's recent arrest? Does anyone know?
LMAO

Sevierville, TN

#836 Jun 4, 2012
wow wrote:
You guys are the biggest hippocrites I have ever seen. If you are suppose to be a Christian why are you not praying f or this family instead of spreading rumors. You probably want the good tax payers to keep up all the dead beats and druggies in Hawkins county too. Are you not innocent until proven guilty or is this just a saying for you gossipers? This is not your business so keep out of it unless you can cast the first stone......oops forgot you probably don't understand stones....GOSSIPERS.
Screw you , he was a public official. Want your life to stay private, then keep out of PUBLIC office . To hell with these corrupt officials. Everything and anything that can be done to ruin them is being to easy on them. Anyone who uses their official power to prey upon innocent citizens deserve a firing squad. Any official who abuses the honor to serve the citizens who elect them, deserve much harsher penalties than say your average joe screw up.This should be a warning to any official currently or formerly serving in office that, we the people, are cleaning up the dirty house you have made of our county and city. Keep the heat on all these rats until they clear out or go to jail.
LMAO

Sevierville, TN

#837 Jun 4, 2012
wondering around wrote:
What did john preach about on this past sunday morning's and sunday evening's services? Did he speak anything of his son in law? How has the preacher and the congregation dealt with JT's recent arrest? Does anyone know?
Most should be more afraid if they are next. There is more than one at that church under investigation.
WTF

United States

#838 Jun 5, 2012
wow wrote:
I guess if you knew a pedophile was teaching at bible school you would just keep quite because it's the Christian thing to do.
fyi

Denver, NC

#839 Jun 6, 2012
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. You can let a four year old drown in your presence and they'll preach from the pupit the next sunday: "hit ain't no crime, the Lord jist took her up ta heaven ta be with thuh angels" instead of asking why the mother was negligent and or placing reckless child endangerment charges.

Does anyone remember that child who drowned all those years ago? They ruled it an accident!!!!!! Crooked, dirty town politics covers anything up when the church or a man of cloth is involved.
umm you listen here. You can sit here and bash John or vicki or Jay all you want but missy does not deserve your bull. She died a long time ago and yes it was an accident. She jumped off the diving board and was flipped upside down in her floaty an no one realized it. You leave her out of this. She is an innocent child.
Sick and Tired

Cookeville, TN

#840 Jun 6, 2012
FYI, you are an imbecile. He was not attacking a child and you know it, your entire post is a bald faced lie. He's just pointing out that the child's PARENTS have been milking that poor child's death for money and sympathy for decades. They are disgusting vile people for doing so and THEY and YOU are the ones dishonoring the memory of that poor child.
Concerned

Ankara, Turkey

#841 Jun 6, 2012
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
umm you listen here. You can sit here and bash John or vicki or Jay all you want but missy does not deserve your bull. She died a long time ago and yes it was an accident. She jumped off the diving board and was flipped upside down in her floaty an no one realized it. You leave her out of this. She is an innocent child.
It was the parents' number one priority and responsibility to 'realize it', to watch out for their child's well-being and to know what was happening to their very young child every second, especially around a swimming pool.

If this had happened to an indigent black person because the child's family 'did not realize it', you can bet charges would have been leveled for reckless child endangerment.

It's merely my opinion, but you are upholding people I would not even spit on. I believe the poster was not writing about the child who drowned but about a pattern in those people's thinking and actions after the child drowned.
omg

Lawrenceburg, TN

#842 Jun 6, 2012
One sick individual.
fyi

Sharon, SC

#843 Jun 6, 2012
Sick and Tired wrote:
FYI, you are an imbecile. He was not attacking a child and you know it, your entire post is a bald faced lie. He's just pointing out that the child's PARENTS have been milking that poor child's death for money and sympathy for decades. They are disgusting vile people for doing so and THEY and YOU are the ones dishonoring the memory of that poor child.
Trust me I know all the about the way they talk about her. But what pissed me off was the fact that the poster said they made it out to look like an accident. I know that whole story you know why? Cause I'm related to them. I know how they are and some of what you say is true but they were right beside the pool watching everyone cause all my cousins were there swimming it was an accident.
curious

Monroe, NC

#844 Jun 29, 2012
How much cash was dropped into the offering plates by the Judge?
Anonymous

Morristown, TN

#845 Jul 2, 2012
james101 wrote:
<quoted text> then you must surport the crosses and what thay do or you wouldnt be in their church
Yea thats exactly why I do, funny you don't realize that the "Cross'" aren't the ones who own the church, it's North, so you need to read up a lil bit before you try to make a funny. I believe in a comfortable and spiritually relieving environment. That is why i go to church there.
mikey

United States

#846 Jul 2, 2012
NO ONE OWNS THE CHURCH; "IT IS A HOUSE OF OUR LORDS" WE need to be careful what we say and think, God hears all our thoughts and words????????
Anonymous

Morristown, TN

#847 Jul 2, 2012
mikey wrote:
NO ONE OWNS THE CHURCH; "IT IS A HOUSE OF OUR LORDS" WE need to be careful what we say and think, God hears all our thoughts and words????????
Technically someone has to own the land the church sits on? Someone has to have the building in their name or the loan, therefor someone does own it. Good Job
Silly Milly

Seymour, TN

#848 Jul 3, 2012
Well where is this amazing love and forgiveness that this CULT church has for it's members. Julie and family run like a bat of hell to get away from what the Judge got caught doing, won't even take up a collection to bail him out,poor guy and then big Roger screws up and no body is holding his bought and paid for wife's hand. Boohoo,and yes they use the death of a child to get sympathy,how many people in that place has lost a loved one and never one word about what they go through. It is not a house of the LORD because I don't think the LORD would mind if the CHILDREN sit on the expensive furniture that old JL Cross keeps them off of,seen this myself as a visitor and never went back, bash this post all you want but the truth speaks for it's self.
info

Morristown, TN

#849 Jul 3, 2012
State web site shows 3 tax cards on the church. One has JH on it. All 3 have the HC assessor of property on them because they're tax exempted because they're a church. Prolly someone needs to explain to the congregation they can lose that status for supporting any candidate in any race at any time.
Silly Milly

Seymour, TN

#850 Jul 3, 2012
Silly Milly wrote:
Well where is this amazing love and forgiveness that this CULT church has for it's members. Julie and family run like a bat of hell to get away from what the Judge got caught doing, won't even take up a collection to bail him out,poor guy and then big Roger screws up and no body is holding his bought and paid for wife's hand. Boohoo,and yes they use the death of a child to get sympathy,how many people in that place has lost a loved one and never one word about what they go through. It is not a house of the LORD because I don't think the LORD would mind if the CHILDREN sit on the expensive furniture that old JL Cross keeps them off of,seen this myself as a visitor and never went back, bash this post all you want but the truth speaks for it's self.
Oop's it is JH not JL but still the same mean butt hole either way you say it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats Spreading Satanic Black Mass 7 min God 19
Beware pulling over for light blue charger 39 min Hawkins Historian 7
Ugly Chick 42 min what a dope 13
Cheryl Ellis 1 hr Shuddup 8
For sale 1 hr earl 5
undercover state trooper watch out 1 hr Calhoun 63
Target Taking a Beating 2 hr Calhoun 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages