For Pete sakes

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Is their daughter a mindless zombie? Are the North's closet-extremists, secretly practicing shariah law; forcing their only daughter into a loveless and profane union? come on......
Frankensteins Bride

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

For Pete sakes wrote:
Is their daughter a mindless zombie? Are the North's closet-extremists, secretly practicing shariah law; forcing their only daughter into a loveless and profane union? come on......
Julia Barbie Doll Frankenstein Taylor is a very weak,wretched, undead, forsaken, stiff, rubber, life-like performer in the arena of Jay Taylor's freak show of doom, gloom and disaster.
candy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

the bible states if u cant love your brother whom you have seen, how can you love God whom you have not seen. this a fact i have heard with my own ears there are members of that church that the clan have stated they HATE, and if you are behind the clan then you are not to speak to them, there are neighbors that they will pass on the street and WILL NOT speak to them, how is God going to look on this? May God have mercy on us all.
Please

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Frankensteins Bride wrote:
<quoted text>Julia Barbie Doll Frankenstein Taylor is a very weak,wretched, undead, forsaken, stiff, rubber, life-like performer in the arena of Jay Taylor's freak show of doom, gloom and disaster.
LOL....Could you clarify that....(just kidding!)
balled

Church Hill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

Frankensteins Bride wrote:
<quoted text>Julia Barbie Doll Frankenstein Taylor is a very weak,wretched, undead, forsaken, stiff, rubber, life-like performer in the arena of Jay Taylor's freak show of doom, gloom and disaster.
This here is awesome poetics!!!!!
james101

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

when you preach church on sunday to get what you want you need to do that all weak dont be telling dirty jokes on monday to get along with people at the funeral homes and outher places do we now J H
happyheart

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

For Pete sakes wrote:

Their daughter is a stuck up who saw dollar signs when she met him. She is the worst of all! She needed no help. Don' feel sorry hor her.They think we have to not have church or get her mic...She is a spoiled hateful witch that thinks it is all about her. She got just what she deserved.
Microphone phony

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

She is horrendous when she don't get her way and is very manipulative. Taylor's second wife was raised to be demanding, arrogant, spiteful, petulant, raging and rotten. She thinks she is so much better than everyone else.

She treated fellow members in The Redeemed like they were her servants, pissed on them all with her stormy attitudes and tirades during the hell-ridin' trips on her wanna-be southern gospel singing circuit. It was like panhandlers with monkey cups, the entire North family, with mom and dad resurrecting poor dead Missy every time they grabbed a mic to get more money in their constant never ending side show rituals.
happyheart

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

julia is worse than any of them....
Debbie Hilton

Caryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Was asking the church for a neighbor of the church that had bone cancer for some help. And Vickie said that they didn't do that! Guess they needed that money for all those expensive cars. The bible says man is supposed to work by the sweat of his brow and not take it out of the offering plate! If you don't have money, this isn't your church. God's not going to allow what goes on there john north!
james101

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

people stand up for once in your life and get these people out of your !!!!!! church dont go down with them do what is wright for once thay have got rich off of you at the church and flower shop what have done for you nothing you didnt pay for
Pat S

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

when my brother past away. I need to pay lights and water and wen i ask jon they said it was a church not a bank, i needed $90 it was 10 year ago. them people dont help poor people that has gone out there for years before thay took over
james101

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

do you know of any one thay have helped but themselfs
Christian

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

I have never known a church that would tell someone that needed help I know at most churches they even take up a offering for these people.Why do those church members keep going there,If they read the Kingsport Times this week they surely know now that they have been told nothing but untruthful things.This is just terrible.They will have to answer to God one day because we are suspose to help people when they need it,God Bless Pat S. I am sorry you were done this way,
no earnest deacons maybe

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

Who are the deacons at this place? The deacons should remove North and Taylor until their names are cleared of bribery and any other wrong-doing. That action would restore the confidence of members.

I heard its so crowded that the parking lots are over-flowing on both sides of the building so they're having to park along side the road.

After Taylor's trials are over and the entire truth is laid out and widely reported, do you think that church will still allow him to teach young people about righteousness and truth?
An Opinion

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

It appears that the North family owns the deacons. That's verty sad. The best scenario would have been for both North and Taylor to step down during all this. Because they didn't have the spiritual maturity and class to, the next step would have been for the deacons to go to them and instruct them to step down. Now the church is in shambles and the members are leaving. Sometimes when sheep leave the fold, they never return. Sad.
Christian

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Has anymore people left the church?
Jim

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

they banned organ grindermonkeys way back about turn of the century. why's jh still able to keep cranking away and whose he pay to keep on with his attractions out spires, their like monkeys dogs dancing bears and elefants. is a real circus with all them damn family members rushing that plate two or three time a sermon. a white heade spider monkeys got more pride than them norths and crosses do. that purty boy judge is right cute tho to certain kind a feller
Spires Chapel Monkey

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

Collectors!

Post 426 is right. Doesn't JH fit the profile of the 'organ grinder monkey act'? How well did those fellers perform all those years to COLLECT, COLLECT, COLLECT!!!!!

These monkeys, JH, JNorth and JTaylor, think they are entitled to legally pass the cup over and over and over. To ask for your money outright is a crime but to dance and sing to collect your $$$$ by letting Mrs. Julia grab the mic is fine.......so let the music begin and fuhget about and f'k Uncle Sam!

Julia, the big ring performer and delegated actress, along with Vicky North, their hanky-waving sympathizer for tears, sets the stage with Preacher John, the loud-as-hell holy grinder yelling "Hellfire and Damnation" at the onlookers while demanding loyalty, votes, large legal donations, gold, silver, cadillacs, gold Rolex watches and fancy suits and ties all in the name of Spires Chapel and Sainted Jay Taylor.

Last but not least Dear Old Al's on the bass, thump, thump, thumpin', for the beat's got to go on and on and on.......

GIVE GENEROUSLY, GIVE OFTEN AND GIVE LOTS MORE!
spires chapel pulpit

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

In the olden days preachers didn't charge to send their congregations to hell the way John North has. With the current preacher-ship I'm afraid they will split hell wide open and end up in the burned up boneyard of devil worshippers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of886
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Judge Ross delinquent property tax 47 min not impressed 21
What is percentage of child support 1 hr Well 2
Forced annexation by ordinance 2 hr Hatched chickens 34
Five people Republicans should ignore 2 hr Cecil Testerman 5
Sagebush Steakhouse 3 hr munch 41
Jerry Arrington 4 hr ralphg 2
holly 4 hr ralphg 7
•••
•••