Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

Jay Taylor did not start all of the corupt things outta Spires Chapel, although he sure hasn't helped things either. The financial greed has been there for many, many years. It was started with the North/Cross families and Jay just jumped on the bandwagon during the past few years. The deacons haven't had a meeting since Dewayne Wilder died in the 1990's, because the Cults leaders haven't allowed them to have a meeting. Looks like if the deacons wanted a True Church, they would grow some nads and do what they were ordained to do. This church will never be a True Church until they get the North/Cross/Taylor families and their brainwashed friends out of all leadership positions. Sometimes you reap what you sow - look how many God Loving ppl they have ran off during the past 15 yrs.
just me

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

maybe thay are blinded by the wrong light and pushed to beleave it
cult news

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

jnorth told a few of us he was leaving to manage coboch price. wonder why he is still here yelling at the church ever time the doors opens.
just me

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

good easy money what else
MAYBE THAT IS HIS BEST

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

cult news wrote:
jnorth told a few of us he was leaving to manage coboch price. wonder why he is still here yelling at the church ever time the doors opens.
Shot at being the last pers0n to let you down.
tammi

Rogersville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

I know of 7 families that have left with in the past few weeks and more will follow.
question

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

tammi wrote:
I know of 7 families that have left with in the past few weeks and more will follow.
why
Maybe

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Corruption within their leadership. Where have you been.
question

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

http://www.manta.com/c/mm5ysd1/spires-chapel-...

says they have 1-4 employees. Does anyone know who's on the payroll as employees other than North/Taylor? whos the treasurer? she needs to be interviewed by the IRS.
wow

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

The preacher is John North& i've seen,personally,this man help alot of people . The Judge is his son-in-law. Quit being hypocrites and leave it alone the authorities are settling what they can so keep your 2cents to yourself and worry about yourselves and your own lives. God judges us all. We as his children were never meant to judge others. Everyone's time will come
Time out

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

Wanting the facts is not judging. JT is the JUDGEing. It is not wrong to speak up when you see things happening that are against God's laws and hurting people to get something you want. Hiding our heads in the sand is where we all have been - some out of ignorance, some out of personal interest, and some just never want to get involved in anything that would cause discomfort to themselves. Whatever the reason no good came of it. Many people have seen signs but did not want to get involved. That kind of action usually compounds the problem. If a few people close to the situation had spoken up years ago, this maybe would not be happening right now, and fewer people would have been hurt. Just remember how the ladies that had the courage to first speak up were treated when this mess first started unfolding. That is one more reason why evil continues. Sounds like someone thinks it is a good idea to wear blinders and let evil abound, and let God deal with it later. His people are left here for a reason and I believe it is to get involved or blow the whistle, even when it is not the popular thing to do.
fyi

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

The church is being investigated. It's at risk to lose its tax exempt status because any tax exempt organization is strictly forbidden from supporting any candidate or discussing politics from the pulpit.
just saying

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

when you pay a preacher,,you will get what you pay for i guess...why does knowone think this is wrong
just me

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

i have seen that john and the cross family has help themselfs to what outher people has had adn jt seems to fit right in dont he
Taylor talk

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Jonathan Turley seems to think Taylor should step down too.

http://jonathanturley.org/2012/02/29/the-judg...
just me

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

then why is he stell pushing him to everyone wanting him to win
seen it all There was

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

CRIMES AGAINST WOMEN wrote:
What woman in her right mind would divulge her entire life to law enforcement, the public, investigators, not to mention reveal personal financial aspects including every detail about her life if she wasn't telling the truth? Please answer me.
The victims will mount. If this crook is ever charged, there will be more women come forward when fear of reprisal is removed. Take me to the bank on this one for I know one of the victims extremely well. Everyone in Hawkins County knows that you just can't fight city hall, the Cross's or Jay Taylor.
Some victims have bravely chosen to rise up against the corruption. I hope his wives, who are also his victim(s), will find the truth and courage to come forward one day.
There was wife #2 while there was still wife "1"
seen it all There was

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

there was wife #2 while there was still wife #1
who

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

was wife #1? This question has been asked before, and nobody will answer. Is it a secret?
james101

Jefferson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

this just the reason the people needs to take back their church from the cross family and quit just living with it you not going to be judged by them at the end

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV antenna 6 min cheapskate 7
Debate: Ferguson - Rogersville, TN 1 hr Voter 14
ISIS's Executioner 1 hr Voter 2
New Info Might Send Rick Perry to Prison 1 hr Voter 7
Seth Ewing embezzlement 1 hr Hal 102
why do married men/women leave their families? (Oct '10) 1 hr Lurker 72
Hair salon on 66 2 hr Voter 2
Kids afraid to go to school at CHS New threat 5 hr TnRN 20
Mayor SELLS 23 hr Voter 43
chs lock down Wed Voter 18