wreck after school
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rely

Tucker, GA

#1 Apr 10, 2013
There was a wreck right after school across from car wash near Hawkins Elementary. How can 2 people get that seriously injured after school????? That's ridiculous! Please people a school zone has children!!!!!! Please be careful. I have 2 kids. If I would of got hit and my child sent to the hospital I'd be once pissed woman!!!!!
REALLY

Kingsport, TN

#2 Apr 10, 2013
rely wrote:
There was a wreck right after school across from car wash near Hawkins Elementary. How can 2 people get that seriously injured after school????? That's ridiculous! Please people a school zone has children!!!!!! Please be careful. I have 2 kids. If I would of got hit and my child sent to the hospital I'd be once pissed woman!!!!!
Most people aren't involved in car ACCIDENTS intentionally! I'm sure no one planned to cause an accident with injuries in a school zone or anywhere else. If you had been involved and your children were injured, I would hope your concern would be your children - not your anger with the person who was at fault for the accident.
Truth is

Savannah, TN

#3 Apr 10, 2013
The wreck looked like something you'd see on a high speed highway. Please don't think that it was just a fender bender. NO ONE should have been going fast enough right then and there to have caused such a serious wreck.
omg

United States

#4 Apr 10, 2013
I hate being n town during after schools hours. Not only do u have the buses and parents picking their kids up but also alot of people get n off work. I have seen many crazy drivers and they need to slow down and be more causious because that could have been a child crossing the road they hit and not another vehicle.
mom

Hermitage, TN

#5 Apr 10, 2013
What happened? I was getting gas at food city and heard the boom. Is anyone hurt?
bloody11w

Knoxville, TN

#6 Apr 11, 2013
I'm not sure what happened I've been told it was a bad wreck tho most of the bad wrecks happen on 66 between Cherokee & hwy 11w
really

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2013
omg wrote:
I hate being n town during after schools hours. Not only do u have the buses and parents picking their kids up but also alot of people get n off work. I have seen many crazy drivers and they need to slow down and be more causious because that could have been a child crossing the road they hit and not another vehicle.
If you know town is crowded this time of day why not make things easier on us working people and come anothet time.
sue

Lebanon, TN

#8 Apr 11, 2013
There was another wreck on 66 right after you cross town knob. Does any one know if anyone was hurt
maybe

Johnson City, TN

#9 Apr 11, 2013
better yet GROW UP and use better judgement while driving in a school zone or anywhere else. Everyone should have a watch or a clock and know how to tell time and drive with extra caution while in a school zone or avoid it all together.
Nancy

Tucker, GA

#10 Apr 12, 2013
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people aren't involved in car ACCIDENTS intentionally! I'm sure no one planned to cause an accident with injuries in a school zone or anywhere else. If you had been involved and your children were injured, I would hope your concern would be your children - not your anger with the person who was at fault for the accident.
OK Smart A I saw the wreck & I know the people who were injured. So before u run Trap know the facts. LOSER!!!!!!!!
Bulldog

Readyville, TN

#11 Apr 12, 2013
sue wrote:
There was another wreck on 66 right after you cross town knob. Does any one know if anyone was hurt
A fella came around the curve too fast and hit the ditch right in front of Arms place. I don't know why some people drive like they are at Daytona or Bristol. There is no need to see how fast you can take a curve. Just trust the fact that the speed limit posted is the safe speed to take the curve.
REALLY

Kingsport, TN

#12 Apr 12, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>OK Smart A I saw the wreck & I know the people who were injured. So before u run Trap know the facts. LOSER!!!!!!!!
I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I was just simply pointing out the fact that car accidents don't usually occur as a result of someone's intent. I didn't claim to know the details, people involved, etc. of this particular "wreck" you are referring to. It seems to me that a person "running their trap" would be one who was resorting to name calling.
???

Tucker, GA

#13 Apr 15, 2013
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I was just simply pointing out the fact that car accidents don't usually occur as a result of someone's intent. I didn't claim to know the details, people involved, etc. of this particular "wreck" you are referring to. It seems to me that a person "running their trap" would be one who was resorting to name calling.
The lady who got hit head on died. The girl who hit her was high.
Harley rider

Cookeville, TN

#14 Apr 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>
The lady who got hit head on died. The girl who hit her was high.[/QUOTE]

Different wreck
omg

United States

#15 Apr 15, 2013
My daughter came home from school today and said the lady past away cause it is her band teachers mother n law. That is so sad that this happened n a school zone. People needs to have thoughts and prayers for this family right now and pray that people will be a little more cautious.
???

Tucker, GA

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Harley rider wrote:
The lady who got hit head on died. The girl who hit her was high."

Different wreck
No, this was the wreck last Tuesday in front of Hawkins Elementary
lolo

Kingsport, TN

#17 Apr 18, 2013
Who was the women who died and that was high
???

Cookeville, TN

#18 Apr 21, 2013
lolo wrote:
Who was the women who died and that was high
The woman that died was Mr. Hipshire's mother-in-law. His wife teaches at CHS. The girl that was high is the one that hit her. Her last name is Reeves or Reed. I don't remember.
hyf

Knoxville, TN

#19 Apr 21, 2013
The woman that died was Mr. Hipshire's mother-in-law. His wife teaches at CHS. The girl that was high is the one that hit her. Her last name is Reeves or Reed. I don't remember.[/QUOTE]

Was it keila? She's still on fb posting, why is she not in jail?
Might be

Kingsport, TN

#20 Apr 21, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Septic tank service 26 min bob 7
Russia investigation 1 hr Kingfish 36
When Democrats Rule 1 hr Kingfish 17
if the privatize tva 1 hr Kingfish 19
School board 1 hr Kingfish 10
Wendys closing in Rogersville 1 hr JimBob 34
Go to divorce lawyer 2 hr Kingfish 19
One Time Expenditure 2 hr SuzyQ 21
County Employees Running for Office 4 hr Employees 15

Rogersville Jobs