Anyone know what's burning out there?
shame shame

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Smelled like rubber maybe sombody finaly set that pervs garage on fire
unknown

Morristown, TN

#3 Feb 24, 2013
It was a house fire. A family lost their home so be a little more considerate and get the facts before you start with the smart remarks. Might be you one day...
Curious

Kingsport, TN

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Hope everyone got out safely. It looked pretty bad.
????

Kingsport, TN

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Does anyone know who's house and If they are all ok??
red

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2013
unknown wrote:
It was a house fire. A family lost their home so be a little more considerate and get the facts before you start with the smart remarks. Might be you one day...
Thank you for that comment it was my little cousin and their family. There's 5 kids and 2 adults everyone is ok but all was lost
Who

Kingsport, TN

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Would like to know what family it is so people can help.
shame shame

Charlotte, NC

#8 Feb 25, 2013
unknown wrote:
it was a smart remark cause nobody knew what happend yet darlin. if it was the garage youd be akk over it.
Really sorry to hear it wasnt the garage.
I have lots of boy clothes sizes 6 months to 14/16 if there needed
tata

Lexington, NC

#9 Feb 25, 2013
If someone could list clothing sizes i'm sure people would help out. Most of us has extra household items also. Please list where we could drop off items at also. Praying for this family.
Family Friend

Parrottsville, TN

#10 Feb 25, 2013
It was Chad Horton's house sure you can call and drop off donations at the Stanley Valley fire Dept. he and his wife have 5 children and Im sure any help would be greatly appreciated
tata

Lexington, NC

#11 Feb 25, 2013
What are the ages of the kids , ( thinking about toys) and cloth sizes and gender for all.
help

White Pine, TN

#12 Feb 25, 2013
"I talked to my friends whos house burnt down and if anyone has any clothes they don't need they will much in appreciation they have a 6 year old girl a 8 year old girl a 11 year old boy a 12 year old boy and a 15 year old boy plus mom and dad they lost every thing so anything is appreciated thanks"

I copied this from a friend on facebook...not sure of sizes or anything...
tata

Lexington, NC

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Thanks
thankful

United States

#15 Feb 26, 2013
I thank God that this family got out safe and I am very THANKFUL to all firemen & women who do this for us all.I have family who have been through this and it is so very awesome how great and generous the community and Churches are at times like this...yet another thing to praise our Lord for.I will continue to keep you on my mind Horton family and be getting some things together for you.;)
lol

United States

#16 Feb 26, 2013
they didnt even have there stuff anyway there beds wasnt even there or no kitchen cabnets or stove fride or nothing it done got removed anyhow and anyways none my business but i hope they get what they want and need anyhow may god be with them all
lol

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2013
illgive to the kids they are the victims here its a sad shame that they had there house burnt ipray for them all
Curious

Duluth, GA

#18 Feb 27, 2013
lol wrote:
they didnt even have there stuff anyway there beds wasnt even there or no kitchen cabnets or stove fride or nothing it done got removed anyhow and anyways none my business but i hope they get what they want and need anyhow may god be with them all
Why was there "stuff" not in the house? Why was it removed? Were they not living there?
lol

United States

#19 Feb 27, 2013
we aint sure bout that but it sure wasnt nothing in the kitchen thats the god honest truth there
bore

United States

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Was it holly's house or amanda's?
Curious

Duluth, GA

#21 Feb 27, 2013
So, wonder if it was planned? This was house fire #2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Stewart and Tim Smith 47 min Rips 3
EMS in Hawkins County 49 min Sunny day 52
Trevor Parson and Ashley Shrader 4 hr I call BS 2
My beautiful sweet angel 4 hr Forever 8
thomas fannin 5 hr Brooke 4
Land Lords Beware 6 hr The Spelling Police 4
Where are our Church Hill ambulances? 7 hr earl 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages