Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

I'm worried about what happens if Obama isn't elected and we put back into power the same greed fueled lunatics who ruined the country for the previous eight years.

Is anybody aware of what's going on in Freeport, Ill. right now where Romney's, Bain Capital has sent 1,000 jobs to China. China sent its workers to the plant to be trained and took down the American flag. That's what Romney is all about.

Did you hear him last night? He said we need to build businesses overseas. Not in this country. In countries where they pay employees $1 per hour. That's their dream for this country.

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND A WORKING CLASS REPUBLICAN FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!!!

Do you like getting fukt in the a$$ by the ultra-wealthy?

They want to repeal Obamacare so that insurance companies and hospitals can charge whatever they want...$80 for an aspirin.

They want to increase military spending $2 trillion to make sure the money faucett W. Bush turned on for the war profiteers doesn't go dry.

They want to cut education spedning so that the population dumb down even further than it has. Notice the red states are also the states with the worst education statistics in the country.

A Billion Dollar propaganda machine has been successful in convincing millions of non-critical thinking Americans to vote against their best interest. It's like we're living in a James Bond movie and id Romney wins the villians will have won.
because

Del Rio, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Educated wrote:
I'm worried about what happens if Obama isn't elected and we put back into power the same greed fueled lunatics who ruined the country for the previous eight years.
Is anybody aware of what's going on in Freeport, Ill. right now where Romney's, Bain Capital has sent 1,000 jobs to China. China sent its workers to the plant to be trained and took down the American flag. That's what Romney is all about.
Did you hear him last night? He said we need to build businesses overseas. Not in this country. In countries where they pay employees $1 per hour. That's their dream for this country.
I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND A WORKING CLASS REPUBLICAN FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!!!
Do you like getting fukt in the a$$ by the ultra-wealthy?
They want to repeal Obamacare so that insurance companies and hospitals can charge whatever they want...$80 for an aspirin.
They want to increase military spending $2 trillion to make sure the money faucett W. Bush turned on for the war profiteers doesn't go dry.
They want to cut education spedning so that the population dumb down even further than it has. Notice the red states are also the states with the worst education statistics in the country.
A Billion Dollar propaganda machine has been successful in convincing millions of non-critical thinking Americans to vote against their best interest. It's like we're living in a James Bond movie and id Romney wins the villians will have won.
I'm not queer
I don't depend on government handouts
I support the second amendment
I think abortions should be rare
I cling to God
I will vote against my own interest for the good of my grandchildren.
I will vote for Romney.
Meh

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Get ready to move mutha f*cka's...

Romney's about to go down!
Stupid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

because wrote:
I'm not queer
I cling to God
I will vote for Romney.
Thats funny, because the race has tightened in Romney's favor over the fact that more people expect, and want, Romney to deliver the same debt-financed, bubble-based economy we have had for 30 years. Those people who want a good economy derived from more of the same faulty policies are who have gravitated in his direction recently.
So Long

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

If I were you I wouldn't wait until the election, I think you should go ahead and leave now.
Gun Thumper

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

I will sell lots of guns and become rich, rich, rich. Obama did save the gun manufacturers and push the price of ammo up. Heck I can even buy AR's at WalMart now. I just love Chicago!
lies

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

because wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not queer
I cling to God
I will vote for Romney.
just ask your grandchildren what they think about Romney my kid after seen the debate's look at me and dad this guy Romney is not say the same thing he said last week i think dad he lies.
Yo Mama Obama

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

The average government expenditure per household below the poverty level exceeds $60,000 dollars per year. Why would anybody want to leave? Just quit working and I will take care of you. Government help for the poor has increased 32% during my first term give me four more and nobody will have to work ever again.
Praise Allah
(I still think the movies caused Muslims to behave badly not their religion)
American worker

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

lies wrote:
<quoted text>
just ask your grandchildren what they think about Romney my kid after seen the debate's look at me and dad this guy Romney is not say the same thing he said last week i think dad he lies.
Yes it would appear inexperienced infantile minds are supporting Obama.
breath the air

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Any person that draws a paycheck in exchange for services that votes for Romney is the equalivent of a chicken voting for Col. Saunders.
Alex Jones best friend

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

breath the air wrote:
Any person that draws a paycheck in exchange for services that votes for Romney is the equalivent of a chicken voting for Col. Saunders.
any chicken would be better off voting for romney than a black
lies

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Alex Jones best friend wrote:
<quoted text>
any chicken would be better off voting for romney than a black
Ihate someone who lies ten time more then someone who is black and lies is all mitt romney has done
wth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ihate someone who lies ten time more then someone who is black and lies is all mitt romney has done
You sir/ma'am are an Rtard
Sad

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

From 1861 to 1865 this country was embattled in a Civil War that tore the nation apart and has not healed since those years. That war was fought over slavery, economics and states rights.

Fast forward to 2012 and we are still a divided nation that is once again being torn in half. This time it is not for aforemntioned reasons, but rather because of politics. The left hates the right, and the right hates the left. I have only seen this problem get worse with each passing decade. There is no civility and I do not see any hope for us as a nation. It is sad to witness that this great nation is being torn apart from within by all of us. The politicans, judges and citizenry ... we are all to blame.
master chowder

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

This is exactly what happens when a nation turns its back on God and morality in favor of secularism and hedonism. If you simply look back to the 50's and 60's, you will see that when you live by your christian values, when you exercise personal responsibility and when you take pride in America, prosperity will be the end result. Our economy was bustling back then because everyone actually worked for a living. Imagine that! And there was no such thing as a broken family. In fact, broken families have become so normalized in our society today that people don't even use the term "broken" anymore, they prefer the euphemism "blended" family so it doesn't sound so bad. Back in the 50's there no such thing as a school or workplace shooting. No thievery or kidnappings, people left their doors unlocked because you could trust your neighbors. America was the light of the entire world. When you take God out of the equation, things don't work as well anymore; take a look around at the Obama generation and you will see that plain enough.

In some ways the end of the Nixon era pretty much sealed the deal on this country. Unlike Obama, Clinton or Carter, Richard Nixon was a real leader. He manned up to the responsibilities of the Oval office, he didn't blame any of his problems on his predecessors like you see Obama doing every day. Nixon was loved by millions all over the world and won reelection by a landslide. Irregardless of the good he accomplished, he was unfairly maligned by the liberal media and now what is he remembered for? Nothing good. So some people broke into a hotel to steal some dusty papers. Okay, not cool. But for all their investigative work, the thing that the liberals never figured out was that Nixon had absolutely nothing to do with the burglary, you morons.

Here we see by example who the bigger man actually is. Nixon manned up and did what was best for America, not what was best for himself. He could have fought this scandal for years and years and held onto office as a severely damaged president, but instead he chose to resign because he believed it would be best for America if we moved on from the scandal.

Now compare that to where we are today. Clinton having orgies in the White House and all the while lying about it. Lying to Congress, lying to the American people. Liar liar pants on fire. He drags our country's good name through the dirt and makes America the joke of the whole world. Does he resign? No, not so much as an apology. That just shows you what kind of person these liberal scumbags herald as their heroes. What a role model, no wonder young people are the way they are.

And Obama is no better. Most people don't understand the significance of the Benghazi attacks and Obama's handling of the issue. If you simply do a little research, what you will find will absolutely disgust you.

For weeks Obama *knew* that the attacks in Benghazi were planned terrorist attacks. But instead of being honest to the American people, instead of blaming these attacks on muslim terrorists, do you know who Obama blamed instead? Christians. Christians were the reason why the Libyan ambassador is dead. WOW. Evidently christians created a video depicting all muslims as child molesters, the video was sooooooo offensive that the innocent, peace-loving muslims went out and killed our ambassador. That is what Obama wanted you to believe. And because people like Romney started asking questions, Obama had to walk this one back. "Okay, so it wasn't Christians, it was terrorists. My bad."

An attack by enemy forces on one American is an attack on all of us. And this president lied about it. Obama lied and people died. Do you think Obama will resign over this? Nixon had to resign over some dusty papers on a shelf, meanwhile scumbags like Clinton and Obama are getting away with anything and everything. That just goes to show you how much this country has degenerated, and why we need someone like Mitt who can restore our greatness.
Meh

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Master Chowder, I used to think you was semi-intelligent from your posts on here....but the recent ones have proven that you're just another moron.

Sad and disheartening.

The 50's and 60's were great?

Vietnam War, Sepratism, Rampant Racism, No Women's Rights.....

You think things were great from watching shows like Any Griffith and Leave it to Beaver, but if you actually lived in that era, you would know that things were just as f*cked up then as they are now, if not worse. Take off your rose colored glasses and quit spouting your bullsh!t.

You try to say Nixon was a better President than Clinton....you make yourself a laughing stock. History shows how ignorant that statement is. AND since we are talking about the 50's and 60's, what about JFK screwing Marylin Monroe in the White House, and no one saying a single word about it, even though everyone knew about it?

And OMG, how ignorant you are about the Benghazi attack....I've heard some ignorance about this, but yours my friend, takes the cake. The video in question was made by an Egyptian, I havn't heard ANYONE say it was made by Christians. There were riots and fighting in the Middle East just weeks before the Benghazi attack where they specifically said that they did it because of the video and that there would be retaliation against America for the video.

In 1983 and 1984 President Reagon had 3 attacks similar to Benghazi happen in Lebanon....the body count was over 300. His response was...."These are dispicable acts." A few short months after the attack, Readon sent $251 million in aid to Lebanon. Why didn't he resign? Is it because everyone knows if you put a f*cking US Embassy in the middle of a war zone that it has an extremely high chance of being attacked?

If this is the only reason you want to vote for Romney, you need to take a fresh look at the entirety of American History and seriously rethink your admonishins.
Old Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Meh wrote:
Master Chowder, I used to think you was semi-intelligent from your posts on here....but the recent ones have proven that you're just another moron.
Sad and disheartening.
The 50's and 60's were great?
Vietnam War, Sepratism, Rampant Racism, No Women's Rights.....
You think things were great from watching shows like Any Griffith and Leave it to Beaver, but if you actually lived in that era, you would know that things were just as f*cked up then as they are now, if not worse. Take off your rose colored glasses and quit spouting your bullsh!t.
You try to say Nixon was a better President than Clinton....you make yourself a laughing stock. History shows how ignorant that statement is. AND since we are talking about the 50's and 60's, what about JFK screwing Marylin Monroe in the White House, and no one saying a single word about it, even though everyone knew about it?
And OMG, how ignorant you are about the Benghazi attack....I've heard some ignorance about this, but yours my friend, takes the cake. The video in question was made by an Egyptian, I havn't heard ANYONE say it was made by Christians. There were riots and fighting in the Middle East just weeks before the Benghazi attack where they specifically said that they did it because of the video and that there would be retaliation against America for the video.
In 1983 and 1984 President Reagon had 3 attacks similar to Benghazi happen in Lebanon....the body count was over 300. His response was...."These are dispicable acts." A few short months after the attack, Readon sent $251 million in aid to Lebanon. Why didn't he resign? Is it because everyone knows if you put a f*cking US Embassy in the middle of a war zone that it has an extremely high chance of being attacked?
If this is the only reason you want to vote for Romney, you need to take a fresh look at the entirety of American History and seriously rethink your admonishins.
I was there in the 50's it was great housing finally recovered from the collapse of 1929,polio was running rampant,Children got to enjoy measles and whopping cough and mumps and rubella. life was like a bed of roses with no air conditioning ,little or no television and cars that ran when they wanted to. Actually science and industry develops so fast that it is impossible to compare one decade with another in any meaningful way. I'm going to vote for Romney because Obama failed to lower the sea levels as he promised.(look at New York) lol
Science Guy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Should the Mitt Mobile come to Washington, it will be towing the whole anti-intellectual freak show behind it.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/m...
no more lies

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

romney changes his words more than a small child even they can figure that out 4 days till obama keeps the white house done
Repub

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I consider myself more fundamentally in line with the republican party but, I'm starting to wonder if the republican platform is just a case of showmanship instead of leadership. My prediction is Obama and any local Taylor supporters up for reelection this time and in the future, like Surgoinsville BMA Joe McClain, will be back in power with the greatest of ease. It's all a show with a great big side of power grabbing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of82
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Judge Ross delinquent property tax 14 min Well 20
What is percentage of child support 33 min Well 2
Forced annexation by ordinance 1 hr Hatched chickens 34
Five people Republicans should ignore 1 hr Cecil Testerman 5
Sagebush Steakhouse 2 hr munch 41
Jerry Arrington 3 hr ralphg 2
holly 3 hr ralphg 7
•••
•••