bond

Kingsport, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2013
Got 2 females pups I found behind my garage. Look to be about a month old. Chocolate in color. They look like bulldogs but not sure. Leave your # or email if interested. Probably make a pretty cool Christmas present. They are free!
ACE

Seymour, TN

#3 Nov 28, 2013
I got a better deal. Choice of six half Australian Shepherd puppies from a very sweet and very intelligent mother dog. They are guaranteed. If sometimes happens to the one you get, you can replaced it free with another one from the litter as long as the supply lasts. They are black with a little white on their faces and chest. Mother is long hair mostly black tricolor.
Also, Black Friday Special: take your choice free and get one free! If unsatisfied, double your purchase price back. Ask about our rebate program of your entire purchase price back. Free shipping in Hawkins County, TN.
pets

Kingsport, TN

#4 Nov 28, 2013
have your animals fixed and then you or no-one else would be over-run with pups and cats !!!!
bond

Kingsport, TN

#5 Nov 28, 2013
I don't even have animals. Not sure who these lil ones belong to. Just thought somebody might like to have a pup to love. I do agree with having animals fixed though.
pets

Kingsport, TN

#6 Nov 28, 2013
have them fixed , feed them , love them , or take them to the pound so they can be KILLED in two weeks .
marth stewart

Maryville, TN

#7 Nov 28, 2013
dump them at a rest area beside the interstate
The Truth Hurts

Cape Coral, FL

#8 Nov 28, 2013
If the deadbeats in our county could get a check for these dogs, the dogs would not be available for anyone else. Give me a dog, over a kid, any day of the week! I'll buy the dog food, without stamps! I've got dogs that behave and have more respect than this upcoming generation and you can not argue that FACT!!
kts

Hollywood, FL

#9 Nov 30, 2013
marth stewart wrote:
dump them at a rest area beside the interstate
Dumping you in a large pile of dog shit sounds even better.
Bulldog

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 30, 2013
Got any buns and mustard. Nothing like a Chinese hot dog!
ACE

Knoxville, TN

#11 Nov 30, 2013
Bulldog wrote:
Got any buns and mustard. Nothing like a Chinese hot dog!
Many "topix" readers will believe this to be a Chinese myth. However, an in-law member of my family travels to China several times each year representing the American company in which he is part of upper management. He has been offered dog, cat and chicken feet meat at high end meals on several different occasions. They also eat certain seafoods that are not consider desirable nor available in America. He also says the Chinese are not sanitary with their food and food preparation. Says they wash hands, vegatables, and meat in the same single bowl sink and sometimes in the same water. This is even at the upper end of available restaurants with the hosts trying to impress to get the American business.
ignorant

Kingsport, TN

#12 Dec 1, 2013
this is america "not china", if you or your's dont like what they do in china ,DONT VISIT !!!. back on the subject, its obvious that people get pets and dont care for them or respect their neighbors . take care of the responsibilities you accepted or kill them . that includes all the kids that are being born to mothers that cant afford them without the taxpayers footing the bill !!!
Farmer Ted

Kingsport, TN

#13 Dec 3, 2013
Anyone with free dogs, call me, I will take them and drown them in the river.

Too many damn strays chasing livestock. We got to do what we can as a community to help fix this blight.
citizen

Kingsport, TN

#14 Dec 3, 2013
and ignorant farmers .
Sweet Thang

Carrollton, TX

#15 Dec 9, 2013
Found a dog in my yard last night. Stuck a stick in and smothered it with corn. Ain't nothing like a good corn dog.
hopeful

Sylva, NC

#16 Dec 20, 2013
do you still have the pups
bond

Kingsport, TN

#17 Dec 20, 2013
hopeful wrote:
do you still have the pups
yes they are still here. They are very pretty. I would love for someone to take them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler and Rebecca 2 hr Omg 2
Liberty tax services 2 hr Lisa 2
Facebook shut him down 4 hr billyG 1
Steve Starns is a copy of Charlotte Britton as ... 7 hr smash em all 7
itsy bitsy spider 7 hr smash em all 5
vickie ringly just arrested 7 hr onceuponatime 17
Rogersville a good place to live and work? 7 hr onceuponatime 8
Hmmmm..... 22 hr Ten Thirty Three ... 47
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match