Concerned Parent

Morristown, TN

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Teacher partying at the Hog?

Album added by tricitiesnights

Anti-Valentine's Day Stoplight Party

Saturday, February 16, 2013

at Hog Wild

Hog Wild Saloon in Kingsport held their 2nd annual event for lonely, single people this weekend. So we wonder what's with all the couples? They must have come for the great party of course!

Page 3
their business

Knoxville, TN

#2 Feb 19, 2013
what a person does on their time is their business as long as its not being talked about in front of the kids.
Get a Grip

Clarksville, TN

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Concerned Parent wrote:
at Hog Wild
Hog Wild Saloon in Kingsport held their 2nd annual event for lonely, single people this weekend. So we wonder what's with all the couples? They must have come for the great party of course!
Page 3
How or why does this concern you? Teachers are adults and entitled to have a full, normal, healthy social lives, which may or may not include events other than a church picnic or evening spent volunteering for the underprivileged, illiterate, or blind. You may personally disapprove of any event where live music is played or alcohol served but there doesn't appear to be anything illegal, immoral or inappropriate happening there. I'd recommend limiting your concerns to teaching methods, classroom management, and overall effectiveness of educators: save the creepy internet stalking for your preacher or elected officials.
parent as well

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Concerned Parent wrote:
at Hog Wild
Page 3
If I had to deal with drama, whiney parents plus half the rotten disrespectful kids around here then you can bet I'd drink till I puked every weekend just to get through the school week. Get over it" concerned parent" Pay for a pricey private school if you don't like it.
Lol

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Because you've never went out on a weekend or drank? What's the difference? Obviously it hasn't effected their job or it would be news, so who cares? Dumbass.
Boo hoo

Morristown, TN

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Concerned Parent wrote:
at Hog Wild
Page 3
. Well you must have been there to know where the teacher was! Where were your kids at? Oh no they might here the teacher was there but not mom or dad!!! How dumb do you sound? Really!!
Yep

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 1, 2013
I would assume it was probably seen or blabbered on fb.
People would tell a hanging crime on fb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Seal passed away 8 hr jls 6
Danielle stubblefield 8 hr katerina 1
arron buttry (Mar '12) 10 hr B stubble 18
Salaries of gov employees, school, clearks, judges 12 hr Good lord 6
jade henry (May '13) 18 hr Willing 11
Trump tax plan another con job 20 hr Trump is President 10
brandon crabtree (Oct '09) 20 hr life 13

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance