Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

anything goes until officers want to fck same piece of trash, oh but wait some do share......and don't mind sharing......
PUSS N BOOTS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Well well well so it is true.......
NUTS

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

CAMBELL DOES WHAT HALF SACK CANT.MAYBE S.V. CAN BEND HER OVER AGAIN ..ITS OK SHE CAN STILL WEAR A BAG OVER HER HEAD SO HE DONT HV TO LOOK AT HER
Been There

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

moparedtn wrote:
From the article:
"Third Judicial District Attorney General Berkeley Bell said immediate steps were taken to rectify the problems, and the unidentified task force director was reassigned to another position within the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office.
"We had to unfortunately change our leadership, our director. That took care it," he said. "This particular individual had done an absolutely outstanding job for 12 years and he ran into personal difficulties that took his attention away from his responsibilities and ultimately led to deficiencies being discovered by auditors." "
Guess who the "umidentified task force director" was Bell was referring to?
Do you think he might be talking about S.C,Recon how much Dope old Red Face has done in his life?
Been There

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

shaft wrote:
NO chad will be his replacement cause it has been set up that way S.C. TIME to get some jelly
Just shift them around and the people will forget,I do not mean gears either.
American

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

So our county is finally seeing what a sorry bunch we have working as law enforcement. I am somebody that can tell you how our so called drug task force works.They spent weeks watching me and my family because they thought we were making drugs and when they finally picked the time to come in on us they didn't find anything. What they found was not what they expected.I will admit they did arrest two people that night but it wasn't for drugs it was for other charges that was from their past.When they came they threatened everyone of us and they also used violence on one of the one's they arrested.So if you ask me they need to investagate our drug task force because I know for a fact that besides them watching us they used a snitch because they told us only problem is the snitch lied and they believed them and that was a waste of money for them to do all they did and not find any drugs So I say they need to be investigated.
Big Dick Johnson

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
So our county is finally seeing what a sorry bunch we have working as law enforcement. I am somebody that can tell you how our so called drug task force works.They spent weeks watching me and my family because they thought we were making drugs and when they finally picked the time to come in on us they didn't find anything. What they found was not what they expected.I will admit they did arrest two people that night but it wasn't for drugs it was for other charges that was from their past.When they came they threatened everyone of us and they also used violence on one of the one's they arrested.So if you ask me they need to investagate our drug task force because I know for a fact that besides them watching us they used a snitch because they told us only problem is the snitch lied and they believed them and that was a waste of money for them to do all they did and not find any drugs So I say they need to be investigated.
So they missed the night you were dealing??? This is funny shit right here, I bet you are the one that moved from your trailer because they were watching you..... you are a sad individual!
just saying

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Tonight i heard a very sickening tale of the Hawkins county Sheriffs Dept., for sex and money you can get a person a job there!!!!!! This not only makes me sick it pisses me off!!!! also why is it that its only the poor people in this town that are getting busted for drugs??? what about the big shots are there different laws for different classes of people here???? one day it will all come out it just takes time and if you look hot and sell drugs your immune to the law too???
Double Standard

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

naseau wrote:
I'm concerned as to why the Sheriff allowed Castle to be placed in Hawkins Co. working for the Sheriff Dept. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. HCSO operates on the buddy system. A few short months ago, the "Sheriff of The Year" had knowledge of one of his male officers, buying alcohol for his underaged girlfriend. This officer was not fired, he was merely suspended for 2 weeks. People are booked into the jail for contributing to the delinquincy of a minor, however a young man employed by the Sheriffs Dept can simply get 2 weeks off and no charges filed. I was once a fan of Lawson, but no longer can I stand the way it's ok for some people to do things and not others. Breaking the law is breaking the law, regardless how much money a family gives to the election fund.
You need to get your story straight,why can't you people look at good that people do. I don't understand how some can get by with having gambling machines, others assault their grown children, and a major conflict on the EMS board.This town is who's butt you kiss.
Double Standard

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

/QUOTE]
The Real Deal

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

If anyone out there believes that the HAWKINS County Task is not corrupt.......just hang on....the sh** is about to hit the fan. They are going to be held accountable for alot more than shows up on this thread.
undertherug

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

many years ago,goshenvally,two informants murderd,throwndown a well,believed they had evidence of local law protecting moonshine,gambleing and prostitution.many people found on road,shot and burned in car.larry vickers.
the list goes on and on.i've said many times,it goes way back and runs deep.lee justice,dan anderson,haskel winsted,otice lawson and many more
through the years
undertherug

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

to date,doug godby,j.taylor,scott castle,chad,
tip of the iceburg.
AXE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Excuse me, but you should get your facts straight before running your soup cooler about things that you have no clue on!
Sham Rock

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Big Dick Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
So they missed the night you were dealing??? This is funny shit right here, I bet you are the one that moved from your trailer because they were watching you..... you are a sad individual!
I bet u fell off a piece of used toilet paper
Been There

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Edward wrote:
<quoted text>
Would this be Chad or who might they be talking about? I know a person who gave a statement to "Chad" and he typed it on his computer and read it back to this person to make sure that the statement was what they had said; Then they had to sign a paper saying that the statement was right, well when the lawyer got a copy, Chad had added a line or two at the bottom of it. So no he doesnt go by the book. Just sayen.
The same thing happened to a friend of mine. Her family was arrested and Chad made bogus statements. Would you email me at loolalane@yahoo.com
WRONG

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

For 1 that is not possible and 2 he wouldn't do that, you law breaking citizens need to do your time or stop doing the crimes!!!!!!
resident

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

hawkins co. justice system has been on the take since the late 60's early 70's when moonshine and pot exploded .
Larry and Peggy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

naseau wrote:
I'm concerned as to why the Sheriff allowed Castle to be placed in Hawkins Co. working for the Sheriff Dept. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. HCSO operates on the buddy system. A few short months ago, the "Sheriff of The Year" had knowledge of one of his male officers, buying alcohol for his underaged girlfriend. This officer was not fired, he was merely suspended for 2 weeks. People are booked into the jail for contributing to the delinquincy of a minor, however a young man employed by the Sheriffs Dept can simply get 2 weeks off and no charges filed. I was once a fan of Lawson, but no longer can I stand the way it's ok for some people to do things and not others. Breaking the law is breaking the law, regardless how much money a family gives to the election fund.
Why didn't Chad Gilliamwater and David Benton{stick} get fired back in may 2013 when the evidence from a lot of drug bust went missing.Ronnie fired Brad Depew and charged him. But Ronnie just demoted them to patrolman for a while then he will let them go back to DTF and nothing has been on the News or papers about them Come on Jeff BoBo do the news on them so everyone will know about it you sure wrote alot about Brad

“"One page at a time"”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Jumping the Gun wrote:
I just use a little common sense and personal knowledge. This news story has absolutely nothing to do with our local guy! Our local guys work themselves into the ground doing a job that very very few has the balls to ever even attempt. Then a TAskforce from Greenville gets in a little trouble and then a bunch start giving our local guys hell for doing what they are supposed to be doing. I also point out again that their state audit was on the penny.
Hawkins and greene is local you idiot, you must be one of the ones being investigated. That means lawsons boys are in the mix, and so is burns, so get over yourself and face the fact that the corrupt side of these counties are starting to be noticed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of99
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dance club 18 min Big a 14
Big Brother 16 58 min bb16 fan 29
4th of July Celebration, or was it a church ser... 2 hr just me 38
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 3 hr Ted Nugent 58
Noise (Feb '09) 8 hr Doh 18
Dustin Eads burglaries (Oct '10) 8 hr Common Sense 19
GOP hypocrites trounced by public opinion 12 hr jojo 14
•••
•••