Marcus Laster

Lawrenceburg, TN

#269 Jan 13, 2010
Tiffany Williams wrote:
chris and phillip are the wiggers marcus is a fake laster shay is a nasty skank and walt is the man i luv him always have i think i am pregnant by one them just dont know who
oh the skanky becca rifle. for starters why dont you awnser this question. how am i fake laster? tell me that! if you didnt read the other message i put on here to wonder girl, you would know. and who are you to be talking? you dont know shit about the laster family NOTHING. you've never been around us all have you? and your just mad cause you cant have a laster thats it. and why you talking about shay for you dont even know her.

Since: Jan 10

Marble Falls, TX

#270 Jan 13, 2010
Becca I'm pretty sure you haven't met Shay, so why bring her name up. She's not the one you wanna talk Sh*t about. What's between you and Tiffany is whatever topix aint the place but I don't want Baggattas name mentioned from either of you. I could care less your with Jesse an he don't like baggatta oh well. F*ck him and walt. Baggatta done a lot of shit for em that I wish he would have never done. Leave him out of it, period.
Real Tiffany Williams

United States

#271 Jan 13, 2010
becca me annd shay aint scaredd of u !
you have no reasson to be tlkin boutt us ! ure juss madd cuss yuh cnt be lyke us !
we all knw it was yuh as "wonder girl"
we aint stupid !
noone cares yur daten jessee
ure juss keepin it in the familyy !
annd marcus is rite yew have no reason to be tlkin bout shay !
yuh dont even know her !
annd i dont know her well either !
but i know her well enough to know she aint scaredd
!
annd baggatta has done alott of stuff for walt i knoww cuss beze toldd meh alot of stuff hee donee for him !
so i believe yuh needa quit runnin yuh c0ck$uckerr
annd backk off !
Milkman

Ringgold, GA

#272 Jan 13, 2010
LovinMyBabi3s2 wrote:
Becca I'm pretty sure you haven't met Shay, so why bring her name up. She's not the one you wanna talk Sh*t about. What's between you and Tiffany is whatever topix aint the place but I don't want Baggattas name mentioned from either of you. I could care less your with Jesse an he don't like baggatta oh well. F*ck him and walt. Baggatta done a lot of shit for em that I wish he would have never done. Leave him out of it, period.
Who is Bagata? Is he a wigger? Who is Shay? Is she married to one of the wiggers being talked about here?
Are you married to a wigger? Are all these Laster people wiggers? This whole thread is confusing!
Marcus Laster

Lawrenceburg, TN

#273 Jan 13, 2010
Milkman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Bagata? Is he a wigger? Who is Shay? Is she married to one of the wiggers being talked about here?
Are you married to a wigger? Are all these Laster people wiggers? This whole thread is confusing!
no not all of the laster are wiggers. im not a wigger. and baggatta you asked about. he is a good rapper trying to follow his dream and he has done great at it so far. shay aint married to noone she is my cousins girlfriend, and they got a kid together. so whats your real name?
Not a Wigger

Ringgold, GA

#274 Jan 13, 2010
Marcus Laster wrote:
<quoted text>
. and baggatta you asked about. he is a good rapper trying to follow his dream and he has done great at it so far.
Following a dream???? The way that stuff sounds it's more like following a Godamn nightmare!
It is so obvious that he is a wigger who thinks he will sound cool if he pretends to be black. Wiggers are very comical people aren't they?
becca

United States

#275 Jan 13, 2010
marcus your mom married doug thats how u got the laster name u aint his real son and as for beze he aint shit but a fake ass wanna be eminem he wont ever make it out of the tri cities and i do know shay i know she is a noosy bit*h and as for tiffany a skank ass baltimore hoe who move to tennessee just like beze cause there family got run out of the state cause they weak as water lol

“Irish Pimp Daddy”

Since: Jan 10

Parts Unknown

#276 Jan 13, 2010
any idiot that creates a song about how 'gangsta' they are or how 'hardcore' they are is anything but. all of that is a bunch of posing and posturing by immature idiots who are unintelligent enough, and lack the fortitude, to truly do something with their lives.

besides, any true gangster isn't going to broadcast it for the world at large. 90% of rappers are nothing but wannabe posers. ya heard?
Marcus Laster

Lawrenceburg, TN

#279 Jan 13, 2010
becca wrote:
marcus your mom married doug thats how u got the laster name u aint his real son and as for beze he aint shit but a fake ass wanna be eminem he wont ever make it out of the tri cities and i do know shay i know she is a noosy bit*h and as for tiffany a skank ass baltimore hoe who move to tennessee just like beze cause there family got run out of the state cause they weak as water lol
shows you how smart you are. my mom aint married to doug you dumba$$. dougs brother scott laster is my dad. so get your shit straight
becca

Bedminster, NJ

#281 Jan 13, 2010
i guess they keep it in the family huh do u call doug daddy
redneck

Maryville, TN

#282 Jan 13, 2010
Not a Wigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Following a dream???? The way that stuff sounds it's more like following a Godamn nightmare!
It is so obvious that he is a wigger who thinks he will sound cool if he pretends to be black. Wiggers are very comical people aren't they?
hey mister intelligent you spelled the g d word wrong
DeAnna

Lawrenceburg, TN

#283 Jan 13, 2010
becca wrote:
you got it comin haha im marucs's fiancee and since your a girl ill take your sorry ass out!! fck with me b!tch your so fckin lucky i dont go ta school with your nasty a$$ btw shay and tiffany aint the only ppl after you now!! ill punk you out just like all the laster's did your pu$$y a$$ bf and his p.o.s. brother!! so bring it b!tch ill be waiting!!:):)
SHAY

Brooklyn, NY

#284 Jan 13, 2010
becca wrote:
b*tch i never said that sh*t so watch yo mouth you here me and bring shay too yall aint nothin but skank hoes so come on
darling, i thought you didn't use topix.
i've done spoke with you on the phone.
so are you still going to put this on your ex's grave?
of course leave it to someone who would talk about someone's child to lie and put this on a deceased person's grave.
wow.
but how are those 75 cent teeth of yours?
heard all three quarter fit between em...
SHAY

Brooklyn, NY

#285 Jan 13, 2010
redneck wrote:
<quoted text> hey mister intelligent you spelled the g d word wrong
because it's MISS grammar changing her name yet again.
she keeps changing it to continue to post sh!t so it looks like she is a good person and we are all a bunch of unedumakated wiggers...lol
SHAY

Brooklyn, NY

#286 Jan 13, 2010
becca wrote:
you haven't the room to speak sweetie.
you were with walter and now you're with his brother.
you are the definition of a hypocrite.
wait, who's next, his mama?!...
can't claim her as you're baby daddy tho...
SHAY

Brooklyn, NY

#287 Jan 13, 2010
and to my hater, thank you for making me famous over f'n topix.
to my family and friends: i love you b!tches.
but unfortunately, this person will never step to the plate and put her money where her mouth/fingers are.
don't fret over it tho.
we know who she is...
let her WONDER
SHAY

Brooklyn, NY

#288 Jan 13, 2010
Not a Wigger wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, you caught me. i am a wigger. my child is a wigglet. my family are wiggers. and so are my friends.

are you satisfied?!
could you stfu now?!

get a life.
get a job.
move away.
and stop talking crap.
esp. about people you know nothing about.
or step up and meet us.
or at least tell us whom you are.

HAVE A NICE DAY
becca

United States

#289 Jan 13, 2010
what ever u bunch of hoes come on bring your boys to i got some one they can meet
Laster

Lawrenceburg, TN

#291 Jan 13, 2010
becca wrote:
what ever u bunch of hoes come on bring your boys to i got some one they can meet
yeah right becca! who do you all have? noone nomore cause as far as i know aaron lee wont help walt and jesse. atleast aaron had enough balls to come down to the house and fight. you all dont cause your scared. so if you all have the balls like ive said to everyone on here thats runned their mouths about the laster family come on down into the holler and see if you dont leave with blood everywhere...cause if you mess with one laster you get them all. and if doug only knew that you all was talking about shay's daughter keeley and talking about him he would come to walts and jesse's house, it aint stopped him before. yeah if they do remember doug chased them all the way in town and they was running for their lives. doug almost ran them off the road. and walt if you was smart enough if was you i would be digging me a hole to climb in and hide cause if you dont remember ray laster is after you and i promise you if he gets ahold of you or jesse you all will be wishing you never did start anything with the laster family. so all i can say is watcha back.
tobitheplow

White Pine, TN

#292 Jan 13, 2010
Stand in the corner now.One more curse word and you get your mouth washed out with soap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mitch butler out yet? (Jun '10) 1 hr khodges 41
Baldor/dodge (Aug '13) 4 hr Really 22
Rogersville Water Problems 6 hr Tinman 2
East Tennessee Concrete 20 hr Currie 1
James Gouhin 21 hr Peaches7212001 5
Larry J. 23 hr July Twenty 1
chris morelock Thu Hmmmmm 14

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance