Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

do not use doug jenkins he will rip you off and go play golf with the defending lawyer. try a free consultation wit cave cave & cave in greene county. good honest men. reasonable price too
Rusty Shackleford

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Judged:

If you are truely serious about getting custody of your children then Jefferson Fairchild is definitely the lawyer you need to go see. He has probably one of the highest ratios of getting father's custody in the state of Tennessee. He is fair, affordable, and above all, he's going to tell you what's in your best interest. You might not always like what he tells you but when it comes down to it, he's right the majority of the time. You wrote earlier that your soon to be ex-wife gets the children 50 percent of the time... I really think you should try to take your emotions out of the situation for a moment and really think this through. If their mother gets them and takes care of them half the time then you really should be counting your blessings right now! Take it from a father that has custody of 2 beautiful children- I couldn't tell you the countless weekends that I've had to rock my daughter to sleep because her mother didn't show up to get her after waiting together, outside on the porch for her to show up. Seeing the look on her face go from excitement to the look of rejection. Being a bad wife and being a bad mother are 2 completely different things. So before you make any rash decisions that could ultimately make your kids resent and despise you for taking their mother away from them, you should ask yourself - Am I trying to get my kids because it's in their best interest or am I just trying to hurt her for hurting me. Am I doing this out of love for my children or out of hatred of my ex.
Bob

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Judged:

ANYONE BUT JOHN ANDERSON!!!!!!! and I mean anyone will do you better!!!

“work its a way of life”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Hard to say I,ve never been married.
Man with custody

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Mitzi Sweet in Morristown is the best around for a man. She is ruthless. A little pricey but well worth it.
worried child of divorce

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Judged:

Man with custody wrote:
Mitzi Sweet in Morristown is the best around for a man. She is ruthless. A little pricey but well worth it.
good job daddy. Every child wants their daddy to sic a "ruthless" lawyer on their momma. You get the daddy of the year award. Its so obvious that your main concern is the kids... we all can see that crystal clear. doucher
adivorcee

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

wanting a divorce wrote:
<quoted text>
I hold a steady job. I have my children over 50% of the time now by myself. I cook,clean, do laundry and spend more quality time with my children than my wife. I am a patient person, but a do make them behave. I am their parent first friend second. Also, my children respect me.
How old are your children? If they are young usually they favor the wife? When you say 50% does that mean you already keep them jointly or do you just get them a few days a week? Its very hard to prove a mother unfit. Even if shes dating and letting the children stay at the sitters often it wont hold up in court. A judge doesnt want to see your dirty laundry. He wants to place the children in a stable environment. My opinion on a divorce lawyer is Boyd. Only bc hes about the only one worth much in that area... in this county but.... I still wouldnt hire. He really screws things up by not gettin on a move. Just sayin. Michelle Green has balls. Havent used her though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Brother 16 26 min DonnaT 53
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 3 hr Decency 129
Demacrat County Mayor 3 hr Peter Cottontail 51
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr WOW 8,990
Holster/leather makers 5 hr Mountaineer 1
Camelot and Pressmens Home Area?? (Apr '09) 5 hr cheryl 39
Majority of Mississippi GOP wants slavery back 8 hr Decency 13
Steve Starns wants tax increase 9 hr fred 13
•••