Lucille

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Good grief truth of it. This poster is just yanking your chain to hear you bark. Why do you oblige?
history repeats

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

The soultion wrote:
I think roger stewart has worked out a deal with tractor supply where by Judge Taylor will be the store manager.I wish him well.
Instead of wishing Taylor well, didn't you mean to say you wish TS well if they hire a convicted felon/con artist? With Taylor's track record and special skill set, he'll be able to strip the AR, inventory, equipment and building out from under them too before they ever realize it's gone. But you're right, Taylor certainly does need a job so he can start to pay the back taxes he owes!

A better solution may be for Taylor to preach at Spires Chapel. They don't belong or report $$$$ to the Baptist association. I heard they even stood up for him and told what a fine, upstanding, Christian man and father Taylor is at his parole review hearing........ although it didn't convince the parole board to let him go home early. I could be wrong, but I don't believe they fell for the story the church was peddling about Taylor's role as a fine, upstanding Christian man.
the truth of it

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Lucille wrote:
Good grief truth of it. This poster is just yanking your chain to hear you bark. Why do you oblige?
barking is my hobby!
not really

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Another Opinion wrote:
The posters above under the names “carl edwards”,“carl”, and “AS WITH OUR LOCAL” almost has to be James "Jay" himself if he has access to a computer.
He just might have access with or without permission maybe as a trustee or work release, or prison library or jail office, or house arrest, or early release. However, I don't know if he does or not and I don't think he is on early release or house arrest. However, it does seem that he only gets a slap on the wrist for what most of us would have to spend many years in prison.
Otherwise, one might next suspect his family or in-laws as they have a history of numerous false statements over many months to defend him even in church.
Surely no one else is this nuts, depraved, demented, clueless, or drugged or drunk, or mentally ill. Or maybe all of the above! How else would you explain it?
I doubt its taylor, the troll here uses select conservative subjects and presents them in a way that the average idiot would cheer for; i.e. "i hate obama, lets burn down the white house and bring america back to to the 50's". It gets the most extreme right wing people here to say "Amen! and yee haw!", and they usually post rhetoric in line with the troll, which is enlightening to him since he can now say "told you so, you are all so trashy" as another screen name.

I cant believe some of you take anything he post seriously. His posts have a smart-ass tone to them, its like a transcript of a skit on Saturday Night Live where the troll here is Will Ferrell playing a conservative congressman or a tea party member. His remarks may make sense to the average conservative, but his means to the end is comically extreme, and isn't realistic, or even attainable. Somebody recently posted that "he is doing the same type of thing as the poster -YO MAMA OBAMA-, except he is the liberal equivalent".
red from the neck up

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

not really wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt its taylor, the troll here uses select conservative subjects and presents them in a way that the average idiot would cheer for; i.e. "i hate obama, lets burn down the white house and bring america back to to the 50's". It gets the most extreme right wing people here to say "Amen! and yee haw!", and they usually post rhetoric in line with the troll, which is enlightening to him since he can now say "told you so, you are all so trashy" as another screen name.
I cant believe some of you take anything he post seriously. His posts have a smart-ass tone to them, its like a transcript of a skit on Saturday Night Live where the troll here is Will Ferrell playing a conservative congressman or a tea party member. His remarks may make sense to the average conservative, but his means to the end is comically extreme, and isn't realistic, or even attainable. Somebody recently posted that "he is doing the same type of thing as the poster -YO MAMA OBAMA-, except he is the liberal equivalent".
k i got ya. its like if there was a guy dressed up like a stereotypical redneck chewing 'baccer and spitting acting all obnocious like a caracture at the occupy events. even if you are a self proclaimed redneck you wouldnt want that guy standing next to you.
Yepp

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

On sale wrote:
<quoted text>
The former judge's wife had a replica doll when the group she sang in was well known.
Think Barbie doll...
OMG!!! Are you serious? You gotta be making this up....!
Soul Man

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Yepp wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! Are you serious? You gotta be making this up....!
I heard they were for sale at Cross's Flower Shop. John Cross is her daddy and pastor of Spires Chapel. There are some older posts on Topix about this, not that it's all believeable but there's some truth there. It gets better!
more truth

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Soul Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard they were for sale at Cross's Flower Shop. John Cross is her daddy and pastor of Spires Chapel. There are some older posts on Topix about this, not that it's all believeable but there's some truth there. It gets better!
I would take everything said on those posts to the bank and then some. Also, the daddy's name is John North, not John Cross. Cross is her grandfather's name. Spires Chapel is not really a church you'd want to attend other than for entertainment. It became a very active hotbed of political activity over the course of the past 7-8 years after Taylor came along. I believe the name of the thread was Spires Chapel Cult or something like that.
Soul Man

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

more truth wrote:
<quoted text>I would take everything said on those posts to the bank and then some. Also, the daddy's name is John North, not John Cross. Cross is her grandfather's name. Spires Chapel is not really a church you'd want to attend other than for entertainment. It became a very active hotbed of political activity over the course of the past 7-8 years after Taylor came along. I believe the name of the thread was Spires Chapel Cult or something like that.
Your right the name is North, thanks. What do you think of the Edwards guy who thinks it's just some liberal Obama conspiracy? If he doesn't have a Julia Doll, he needs one.
more truth

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

To answer Soulman's question, I think Carl Edwards' post # 11 is particularly horrible and I have a very thick skin. Carl can disagree with the TBI investigation's findings as well as the State of Tennessee's conviction of Taylor. He can make fun of liberals or me at any time. But post # 11 is particularly serious harassment of a very sick mentally and physically handicapped woman. This was the same exact attitude Taylor display toward his female victims who were stalked and abused by him simply because they who they were.

When people are misogynistic towards me personally, I call them out on it because this is not a new crime - it's actually the same very older crime which Taylor committed against all the single women he hand-picked and premeditated to steal from and commit crimes against.

It's one of the oldest crimes in history.....the hatred of women by psychopathic men...... and shows how unequally balanced society is in Hawkins County, Tennessee in 2013.

“"One page at a time"”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Trolls...
carl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

now now, there weren't a thing wrong with my post #11 that was a good one, just stating common sense facts.

someone that is all crippled and can't get about, they don't have no need for that money.

when someone come along and take that money from them like jay done well that is making better use of that money.

as i said the bible itself says this is the way things are to be done. look it up if you don't believe it. Matthew 25:14-30 says that those who have money and don't do nothing with it should have it taken from them and given to those who have a good use for it. this is why we took the land from the red injuns back in the day, they weren't attending to it properly were just letting it go to waste irresponsibly, that is irresponsible it is not to use cash or land or what have you.
Soul Man

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

carl wrote:
now now, there weren't a thing wrong with my post #11 that was a good one, just stating common sense facts.
someone that is all crippled and can't get about, they don't have no need for that money.
when someone come along and take that money from them like jay done well that is making better use of that money.
as i said the bible itself says this is the way things are to be done. look it up if you don't believe it. Matthew 25:14-30 says that those who have money and don't do nothing with it should have it taken from them and given to those who have a good use for it. this is why we took the land from the red injuns back in the day, they weren't attending to it properly were just letting it go to waste irresponsibly, that is irresponsible it is not to use cash or land or what have you.
The bible says "give and it will be given unto you" not take from the poor because you could use it in a better way. If the shoe were on the other foot you'd be screaming. God will decide who is worthy of the money not jerk off Jay Taylor convicted thief.
carl edwards

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

carl wrote:
It is not a realistic or a reasonable policy to take money away from old or crippled people. And one of the reasons being that 99% of the time, old people and cripples do not have any money to take in the first place.

So fake "carl", if you are really interested in stealing other peoples' money, instead of targeting old people, why don't you target rich CEO's?

Become a Liberal like Obama. Then you can steal as much money as you want from all the rich CEO's. Like the CEO of Wonderbread. Rich CEO's are the ones with the money. Just look at Scrooge McDuck, swimming thru golden coins in his giant Money Bin.

Cripples and old people aren't rich, they have no money. Which is why so many of East TN's old people live like pack-rats in tumble-down shacks, and you have organizations like Habitat giving them free houses.

If you look at the facts and simply follow the money, old people and the handicapped represent a huge, huge economical burden on our society today. When it comes to dependency on government money, old people in particular are just as bad if not worse than the blacks.

Now I can understand if someone is barely getting by as it is, then they get injured on the job and can no longer work. People who are born handicapped or become handicapped probably need some help in order to survive.

But unfortunately, that is not what we are seeing at all.

Instead what we are seeing is that more and more boomers are retiring everyday and they have little or no savings in their accounts. They are expecting social security, medicare, disability, and meager 401k checks to carry them through the next 25 years while they spend the bulk of that time confined to a bed with a nurse looking after them 24/7.

Social security and medicare is where the federal government is flushing all our tax dollars, while comparatively, very little money is going into foodstamps and welfare.

Just look up the cost of End of Life care and you will see that old people are the ones who are driving America bankrupt.

So why didn't all these old people save up for their own retirement? They worked at the Eastman ever since they were 9 years old, and now all of a sudden they have no money in their savings account? Where did 60 years worth of earnings go? On a tracker boat, fishing poles, liquor and some 22 ammunition? Lottery tickets? Or maybe Obama stole it!

Old people like to talk about personal responsibility, it is time they learned it themselves. They should have thought about retirement and saved some money away instead of wanting to steal my money to pay for their 15 different high blood pressure medications. Maybe they shouldn't have ate so many Big Macs either, then they wouldn't be taking high blood pressure meds to begin with.
Uhmm

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Is he out yet? It's 2014 and woundering where he is living?
Davy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

If u socall good christains only knew what this man and other lawyers did 2 ruin a llittle girls life. He deserve nothing
Disgusting Pos

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

info wrote:
1. Taylor is no longer a judge.
2. Taylor is no longer a lawyer.
3. Taylor's victims were women and children.
AMEN!!
Disgusting Pos

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Davy wrote:
If u socall good christains only knew what this man and other lawyers did 2 ruin a llittle girls life. He deserve nothing
He deserves a lot...he deserves to be taken out and have the hell beaten out of him, literally until he can't walk or talk! He deserves to loose everything he's got...are everything he's stolen from others, should I say! He deserves to be locked under the prison, with a few Bubba's up in their to keep him company! And for all of the scums that support him...like vicky and John, and the others, they all need to suffer the same exact punishments, plus more! This man and his wife and inlaws are the most disgusting evil monsters this towns ever saw! And as bad as I hate to admitt it...I'm cousins with the cross family! A lot of the Cross family are good ppl, are they were...a lot of the better ones passed away. I never was around them much, just every once in a while. Those ppl have no shame in there game. Theyve lied to themselves so much, they actually believe they're own lies! I'd sure hate to be them on judgment day...we all got our own sins we gotta answer for...but when you do what these ppl have done and hide it behind what's supposed to be a church, they'll have to answer for it all! And, they continue to feed anyone who will listen those bs lies, with no shame! Oh yeah...and Carl, you've gotta be crazy! God don't like thieves! "Thy shall not steal" "Thy shall not lie" Taylor has done these things over and over! A mistake is something you do once or twice, not over and over for lots of years, until you get cought! If he hadn't got cought, he'd still be doing it! One of those ladies had that money to pay for her meds, he stole it all...and she was related to Vickys sorry ass, a cousin! After they stole her money they treated her like trash! You think Gods ok with this?! Knowing you...yeah, you probably do thinks its fine! And a real Christian don't agree with such a thing...you must be part of that spires chapel cult? They're the only kind of ppl I've ever seen around here who can call themselves Christians on sundays and wed., the rest of the week their sceming ppl out of there life savings and inheritance.. because y'all feel like y'all are entitled to what belongs to other ppl! You, and your kind are a disgrace to real Christian folks...we're ashamed that there such ppl out there using Gods name to steal from honest hard working folks! You sure don't have any respect for your elders.. you act like they owe you! They don't owe you are the Norths a damn dime.. y'all owe everyone else for the money y'all have stolen from them! I hope when you become a senior citizen, someone like Jay is over all of your money... that's if you got any lol. Ppl like you and Jay don't deserve air to breathe....y'all are a waste of oxygen, and the norths too! Go crawl back under your rock you came out from...we've heard enough of your ignorant hog wash! And also...no I'm not a damn libtard! I hate most liberals! But in this case, you sound more like a libtard... they're usually arse backwards, you fit that bill! I hope the victims can find some way to overcome this tragedy. I hope they can get back most of there money and move foward. I know its going to be a long hard road, but hopefully through time the scars will start to heal. God will deal with jay and his inlaws.. they'll have to answer for there disgusting sins!! God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
roger stewart trial (Feb '13) 1 hr what2 30
Seth Ewing embezzlement 3 hr realist 63
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 5 hr Please 106
Badge. bunnies 6 hr wondering 4
Demacrat County Mayor 7 hr Old School GOP 34
Otis Lawson 8 hr Jody 6
$4.5 Million Hawkins County Schools Deficit 8 hr fyi 71
private probation 11 hr Wiser 54
•••