7 Main Differences Between Rich And P...

7 Main Differences Between Rich And Poor People

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
criditt

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Rich or poor, which category do you fit in?

Most people want to be rich, but most of them are poor, why?

There must be some differences between rich people and poor people. If you study carefully, you will find out why rich and successful people are able to produce amazing results in their life, and why some people are living in poverty.

To be rich and successful, you donít need to be lucky, extremely hard working or you need to have a college diploma or a university degree.

What you need, is the right mindset and the right mindset will form the right habit. As a result, the right habit will lead you toward the financial abundance kind of lifestyle that you always desire.

So here are the 7 main differences between rich and poor peopleÖ

1. Rich people believe that they create their lives while poor people believe that life happens to them. Can you see why rich and successful people are able to create amazing results in their life right now?

It is simply because they are in control of their lives. They believe that they are the ones who is responsible for their lives, they are the ones who is creating their future, not the economy or the knowledge or luck.

On the other hand, poor people will always give excuses and blame on the circumstances. When they failed in their business, they will blame the economy, their boss, their family or anything that did not go according to their plan.

Whenever you believe that life happens to you, you will lose the power to change and the power to control your future. You must believe that youíre the one who is creating your future, not other people or events.

2. Rich people play the money game to win but poor people play the money game just not to lose money. This is a big mindset difference.

Have you ever seen people invest in the stock market? Some people are so afraid that they will lose their money and they form a mindset that blocks their creativity. They formed the mindset of Ďinvesting not to lose the moneyí.

However, rich and successful people know exactly how they need to think in order to win the game of money. They will think and act from the view of playing the game to win. Unlike poor people, they will never invest just not to lose the money.

3. Rich people think and focus on opportunities while poor people focus on obstacles. When you face with problems, what are you focus on?

Are you focus on the problems, thinking how bad the situation is going to be? Or are you focusing on the solution and thinking about how you can solve or even turn the situation into opportunity?

Think about this carefully. No matter who you are, you will definitely face with all kinds of choices in your life. And when you need to decide to move on, try to notice on you thinking, what do you focus on, the solution, or the problem?

4. Rich people dare to dream big, poor people think small. When I tell my parents that I want to make a million dollar, they will tell me,ďWhy do you need so much money? You can live a very good lifestyle if you got a job that has a good pay. You donít need to be a millionaire.Ē

I donít know about you, but this statement happens to me all the time. And I definitely believe that poor people will tend to think small while rich people always think big.

To poor people, they will think that rich people are greedy because they always think big. Is it true that you are being greedy if you think big? I donít know if I buy this, but to me, Iíll think of it as a waste if youíre not using the resources available (your thinking) to you at full.

Donít you owe it to everyone around you to create a better life for them? Donít you want your family to live good? So think big and create the abundance lifestyle for these people right now.

criditt

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jun 10, 2013
5. Rich people are committed to their dreams, poor people are just dreaming about their dreams. Yes, this is an obvious one.

If youíre not committed to be rich, you can never be rich. How many times have you heard people say that they want to be rich, but they never do anything about it?

This is the mentality of poor people. They will just think about how good it is going to be if they are rich, but they will never do anything about their dreams. They know that they cannot afford a luxury car if they have a low pay job. The thing is, they never do anything to change it.

On the contrary, rich and successful people are committed toward their dreams. They will do whatever it takes, in the boundary or moral and ethics of course, to achieve their dreams.

6. Rich people associate with rich and successful people. Poor people will associate with poor people. Do you have any rich friends? Or all of your friends are poor?

Iím not suggesting that you need to stop making friends with poor people, what Iím suggesting it, try to get to know more about rich people. The more you mix with them, the more you will think like them. And if you think like them, you will start to create amazing results just like them.

If most of your friends are poor and their working salary all are below,$2,000, you will be having the same range of salary most of the time. However, if you associate with rich people who are making $2,000 in just a day, you will start to see the possibility of what you can accomplish in your life.

And this will change your thinking of what you can achieve in your life.$2,000 will become a small amount for you once you changed your mindset about money.

7. Rich people good learners while poor people think that they have learned everything in the world. One of the fastest ways to be financially abundance is to learn directly from people who have already achieved this status.

And if youíre not willing to learn, you will never be able to be successful. If you want to get the best pay, you must be the best. And the only way you can be the best is to learn from the best and learn to be the best.

You now know what are the 7 main differences between rich and poor people. Do what rich people do and try to avoid the adopting the mindset and habits of the poor.

This will guarantee you a financial abundance lifestyle.
girl

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2013
I do well.I am not rich,though not poor.I provide my family with what they need and too much of what they want.I am so happy at this point in my life and am very rich with love,family,and knowing that my family and I are all saved by the blood of Jesus Christ.My bible tells me that it is mighty hard for the rich to enter the kingdom of Heaven.To each his own,but I am very happy with my life just as it is(not that there are some things that I do not have and would like to) but being content and happy with what you do have&having few worries and,being able to sleep when you lay your head down at night...now that is rich.Being blessed and happy=RICH to me ;-)
thinking

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jun 11, 2013
lottery , inherit , hard work with wise investment . its funny how alot of money can change MOST people and thier way of thinking . money , sex and drugs are the most powerful assets on earth as we know it today . if you have one , you automatically have access to the other . money has bought both sex and drugs . sex has brought the most powerful kings , rulers , presidents , countries to it's knees . drugs has been sold for money and traded for sex . corruption in one form or another is the fad in getting rich .
Noah Fence

Denver, NC

#5 Jun 11, 2013
So true!
Ion

Langley Mill, UK

#6 Nov 4, 2013
Nice facs tank you bey
DEVEL

Salem, VA

#7 Nov 4, 2013
Well, your first step criditt will have to be how to use the English language properly, because you suck at it right now.
Also, I have read this before somewhere else, so you are copycatting it. Good try though.
Also, some of the richest people ever to live were the loneliest and most miserable people on earth.
I have seen all of my "STUFF" dreams come true. All that I wanted as a kid, I accomplished. BUT...I discovered that to be at peace was way more important than "stuff". So, for me to be successful, it was not about what I had, but what I had to get rid of.....
I had to walk completely away from people in my life that always caused me problems, even if it was family members, friends, or whoever. If it was a constant fight, I just walked away for good. People that talk a lot about other people, I have nothing to do with them. If it was something addictive like drugs or alcohol, I had to walk away from it. If the things I had made other people look at me as "rich", I kept it to myself and never boasted. I give to unfortunate people some of my "stuff" or my money to help them have as well. Never to mention it again. I learned that if I give to GOD what HE requires of me, I don't have to kill myself to have anything. But the best thing I learned is that all this stuff is just that...STUFF.
By the way, I am cautious before I give to anyone. I have to know that they are not lazy and won't work for a living, if they are, they don't get my "stuff" or my money. I help those in need, not those who need to get up and go to work.
Want to be successful, read Malachi, chapter 3, verse 10. Simple as that.
But what do I know, I am just the DEVEL.
hawkins co

Bristol, TN

#8 Nov 4, 2013
your'e not the devel ; your a liar .. you sit and scroll topix all day looking for something to throw your hypocrit bible verses at.
DEVEL

Salem, VA

#9 Nov 4, 2013
hawkins co wrote:
your'e not the devel ; your a liar .. you sit and scroll topix all day looking for something to throw your hypocrit bible verses at.
you're not the devel, you're a liar..you sit and scroll topix all day looking for something to throw your hypocrite bible verses at.

sorry, I had to correct the punctuation and spelling so I could get the full assault of the insult.
Now that I have read it correctly, ouch. That hurt.
DEVEL

Salem, VA

#10 Nov 4, 2013
you're not the Devel; you're a liar. You sit and scroll Topix all day looking for something to throw your hypocrite bible verses at.

Sorry, I had to correct the spelling and punctuation of your post so that I could get the full assault of your insult. Now that I can read it correctly, OUCH. That hurt my feelings.
DEVEL

Salem, VA

#11 Nov 4, 2013
That just flat out hurt.
DEVEL

Salem, VA

#12 Nov 4, 2013
That just flat out hurt.

Notice the copycatting. Same thing with this original post. Then came back on under a different name, because you got busted, and insulted someone actually telling the truth.

I know, anyone who says "GOD" or "JESUS" or "BIBLE" is a hypocrite. It is funny that the people who condemn it have never read it or tried it. But yet, seem to know everything about it.

Do the letters F.O. mean anything to you???
no comments

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#13 Dec 1, 2013
ok comment can't not be blank
no comments

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#14 Dec 1, 2013
can you short it for me
I'm too lazy to read sorry

p.s: thanks alot
Whatever

Lenoir City, TN

#15 Dec 2, 2013
Here's a more true list...

1. get born into money
2. marry into money
3. screw people out of money
4. be born good looking and have everything handed to you
5. be lucky as sh!t and win money
6. be lucky as sh!t and have your idea actually work out, like Bill Gates, or that guy that made Facebook.
7. be lucky as sh!t and land a ridiculous paying job like sports star or actor.

Bonus: Do backbreaking work your entire life, and live like a bum, so that you are somehow earning more than you spend, even though with inflation, that's nearly impossible in this age.
middle class

Kingsport, TN

#16 Dec 2, 2013
wake up before daylight , get to work by 7 or 8 , work all day , get home at 5 , take care of home chores , get supper , clean up mess , tend kids , figure bills , shower and try and get to bed by 10 so you can get up and do it agian 5,6,and sometimes 7 days a week ...no wonder working class people are mad , hateful ,and bitch all the time .if anyone [email protected] with me , i would just as soon kill them as look at them . thats just how agravated at life i am .people say that money dont mke people happy . i say those people dont know theres a world out there .
Duh

Fayetteville, NC

#17 Dec 5, 2013
The People That Say "Money Doesn't Make People Happy" Already Have Money. Else, How Else Would They knOw? Just More Rich People Bitchin. I'm With "Middle Class" Comments, Very Well Said.
BLACK SPADE

United States

#18 Dec 5, 2013
The bible says that the poor will always be among us! I believe that u could be the richest person in the world and still be poor...at heart! You may also be very poor and be rich at heart! I know for a fact that money is the root of all evil and most ppl. with a lot of money are roothless and very unhappy! Some of the best ppl. in this world that I've met are very poor but are very happy and they appreciate things that others wouldn't look twice at! All that matters in the end is if you have excepted Christ Jesus as your lord and savior...because when u die if your rich u can't take with u! For the poor>their mansion is in have with all their hearts desires...God Bless Everyone and I hope those that are lost with get saved because whether u have money or not if u will except Jesus as your savior that is all the that matters because he will provide and he even said he would give you all your hearys desires!
middle class

Kingsport, TN

#19 Dec 5, 2013
the bible don't buy my food , pay my mortgage , car , taxes , medical bills , provide for my family , ect.,ect,. god will provide for me later. I need to provide for me now and I assure you that money would make me happy .
BLACK SPADE

United States

#20 Dec 5, 2013
middle class wrote:
the bible don't buy my food , pay my mortgage , car , taxes , medical bills , provide for my family , ect.,ect,. god will provide for me later. I need to provide for me now and I assure you that money would make me happy .
You are absolutely right about the bible not paying all your bills...is its supposed to? No you are and god didn't tell you that he would pay all your bills either when you where out buying your home and your car and ect...,ect! Seems like to me you don't know the same god I do because the God I know comes first and then my family and ect...ect! Seems like to me you have pushed aside so that he can't help you and by the way God don't work on your time, he works on his! Think about that for a second...I believe I'm absolutely right! Put him first for a change and then see what happens! By the way on judgments day are u gonna tell him(by the way money makes me happy) or are you gonna be thankful for what u have and get back in touch with God and put him first instead of worrying about all that money that would make you happy? Everybody needs money to survive and pay their bills but sometimes we out live what we can afforded and don't understannd what patience is...God says be patience and pray and believe which is called faith and you shall receive! I'm sorry if I have effended you or upset you but sometimes the truth hurts! It wasn't to long ago when I pushed God aside and I ended up in a big mess with my life...behind on everything and about to loose my mind becausr I pushed him aside! It didn't take me to long to realize what was wrong...I will pray for you! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beechwood hills shooting tonite 55 min Diane 8
Smith & jones 2 hr getalife 7
Heather Lea Burchfield 2 hr Native 3
What is Rogersville's top news story of all time? (Jun '08) 3 hr Leisa 174
Casey (Oct '15) 3 hr just saying 7
Hilltop Automotive 4 hr Spock 52
The Uncle 5 hr Who is he 1
Local Child Missing 6 hr Know 4 sure 19
News Crime 15 mins ago 12:48 p.m.Former Hawkins Coun... 15 hr todaysinfo 9
More from around the web