Next Last
wanna no

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jun 21, 2010
i want to no who this kid is because my daughter is talking to him
In the know

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Protect your daughter NOW!! This kid is nothing but TROUBLE! He's a thief and does drugs. I know this for a fact b/c he use to run around with my son and now they haven't spoke to each other in over a year. He stoled things from my home and it was reported. Please, keep your daughter away from him. Go to the sheriff's dept and you'll see his rap sheet.
wanna no

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 21, 2010
well who is your son???? and do u no this stuff for a fact because i know he told me that he did get into trouble but he says he dont anymore
Think

Seymour, TN

#4 Jun 21, 2010
wanna no- just be on the cautious side that's what they all say is that they have "changed" but sadly they usually don't. Not trying to say this kid hasnt, but this is your daughter. Be careful
wanna no

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jun 21, 2010
well i know since he has turned 18 he has done ood or just hasnt been caught he is a nice kid an im hoping that he has changed..so do you no him
i know

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jun 21, 2010
yea i know aaron lee he hangs with dustin mule
Phoenix

Preston, MN

#7 Jun 22, 2010
is he related to Bruce or stan lee
wanna no

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jun 25, 2010
oh well idk if he is related to him but i dont think he is because he is from illinois..
sweetpea

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jul 7, 2010
druggie, liar, thief, YES he WILL hit his gf's. and yes since he has been 18 he's been introuble. he just got introuble not to long ago. all he ever does and thinks about is fighting. he thinks he is invincible. he'll meet his match one of these days and get his ass handed to him in a gold laced backet. and thats honestly exactly what he needs. maybe then he wouldnt be such a cocky punk. if i was u i would keep a CLOSE eye on him and your daughter. for her own good.
aaron

Sevierville, TN

#12 Jul 8, 2010
i dont see why ppl have to get on here to talk crap about ppl grow up if u got something to say to me say it to my face
big A

Johnson City, TN

#13 May 18, 2011
lol yall some keybroad killers lol
Anonymous

Jefferson City, TN

#14 May 18, 2011
lol aaron's an punk
Anonymous

Jefferson City, TN

#15 May 18, 2011
I seen him suckin adam thompsons d*** one day,for an pill lmao,.
aaron

United States

#16 Jun 8, 2011
ha ha no its more like adam thompson n dustin davis will be suckin my di**
ERob

AOL

#17 Jun 8, 2011
wut abt Justin fiegans? is he cool?
kevin

Jefferson City, TN

#18 Jun 13, 2011
he lives on huffmaster street with his gf and her family
fact

Columbia, TN

#19 Nov 18, 2011
aaron's a punk little pus__ that just thinks he's a bad ass and can fight that is when his buddys are around but when you get him by his self he's like a little scared puppy that sticks his tail between his legs and runs and hides and thats a fact because ive seen it happen
hey KEVIN

Johnson City, TN

#20 Nov 18, 2011
kevin wrote:
he lives on huffmaster street with his gf and her family
speaking of huffmaster, when does the drug dealers that got busted way back go to court?
i know

United States

#21 Nov 19, 2011
I know Aaron Lee real good. Yes he does have a bad past, but doesn't everybody? Yes he is a hardass! I wouldn't fuck with him. I know he has made people get on there knees and call him daddy! Yes he has done drugs before, and stole from people, but everybody can change. He hasn't gotten into trouble in a while. He has a baby on the way and I think he has matured a lot.. so for all you people hating he is obviously doing something right.. ;) Aaron I got your back!!! Love you.
fact

Columbia, TN

#22 Nov 19, 2011
well if he's got a baby on the way then he needs to get a job and support it insteed of running around town thinking he a hardass and ive seen him call a few people daddy his self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheel tax petition. 39 min County Line 24
Snitches 2 hr HOLLYWOOD 8
back stabbing liars (Mar '15) 5 hr monica is busted 9
Drug Planes 6 hr Drug Hater 1
Liberalism is a mental disorder 6 hr Trump Is President 3
Jessica Charles Thompson 15 hr Why 6
GOP Senate Health Care Bill is EVIL 18 hr EnjoyYourKoolAid 20

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance