First Prev
of 2
Next Last
godblest

Morristown, TN

#1 Jul 15, 2013
anyone have an automatic ATV at least 250cc and above for sale?
Billl Bob

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jul 15, 2013
I got a tv for sale!
yes

Candler, NC

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Yes I do. How can I get a hold of you.
godblest

Morristown, TN

#4 Jul 15, 2013
yes wrote:
Yes I do. How can I get a hold of you.
my email is bradman_6000@yahoo ....thanks!
Freak

Spruce Pine, NC

#5 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah, you interested in a garage kept 250cc 2-stroke automatic one? Fuel and oil mix themselves, it's problem free. Always has been reliable, and will run with or outrun semi-manual utility ATV's in the 400cc-500cc range.
The Lie

Wadesboro, NC

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Freak wrote:
Yeah, you interested in a garage kept 250cc 2-stroke automatic one? Fuel and oil mix themselves, it's problem free. Always has been reliable, and will run with or outrun semi-manual utility ATV's in the 400cc-500cc range.
tHAT SOUNDS LIKE A PIECE OF JUNK just keep looking. I am sure you can do better
godblest

Mebane, NC

#7 Jul 24, 2013
The Lie wrote:
<quoted text>tHAT SOUNDS LIKE A PIECE OF JUNK just keep looking. I am sure you can do better
im interested but why do you think its junk?
The truth

Matthews, NC

#8 Jul 24, 2013
godblest wrote:
<quoted text>im interested but why do you think its junk?
Do you really belive a 250cc could out run a 500cc? People should not lie to sale something.
godblest

Mebane, NC

#9 Jul 25, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really belive a 250cc could out run a 500cc? People should not lie to sale something.
i understand that..i know it wont, but that doesnt mean its junk though. im just asking cuz i dont wanna buy junk..besides that guy didnt bother to email me anyway..lol
Freak

United States

#10 Jul 29, 2013
I said, it's a 250cc 2-stroke. Have you ever heard of a Banshee? It's a 350cc 2-stroke. Do you think a stock Sportsman 500 keeps up with a stock Banshee 350cc 2-stroke, there, "The Lie"? This 250cc will leave Honda Rancher 350cc 4-strokes in the dust. It will hang with most high quality 400cc 4-strokes. This isn't a utility ATV, though, it's on the sport side.
Freak

United States

#11 Jul 29, 2013
Good lord, everyone calling "lie" and doesn't understand 2-strokes and 4-stroke engines. Look it up, folks. Look it up.
The soultion

Sweetwater, TN

#12 Aug 2, 2013
Freak wrote:
Good lord, everyone calling "lie" and doesn't understand 2-strokes and 4-stroke engines. Look it up, folks. Look it up.
I look it up 2 stokes are 50 persent as good as 4 stroke. are you happy .
Freak

Concord, NC

#13 Aug 2, 2013
Yep, I'm happy. You spelled "percent" and "solution" wrong. Nuff said haha.

“"One page at a time"”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Aug 4, 2013
i got a 25 inch tube tv if thats what your looking for, and yes a 2 stroke 250 can keep up with a regular 500.
The truth

United States

#15 Aug 5, 2013
The Trolling Troll wrote:
i got a 25 inch tube tv if thats what your looking for, and yes a 2 stroke 250 can keep up with a regular 500.
If you like 2 stroke you will love a sowing maching
snooks

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Aug 6, 2013
Funniest. Thread. Ever.
MechMan

Asheboro, NC

#17 Aug 9, 2013
Good luck getting these guys to understand how a 2-stroke work, and why they use twice as much air and fuel at the same RPM. They just don't get it. You're right, funny thread. Really shows the knowledge of rog vegas.
The truth

Union Mills, NC

#18 Aug 9, 2013
MechMan wrote:
Good luck getting these guys to understand how a 2-stroke work, and why they use twice as much air and fuel at the same RPM. They just don't get it. You're right, funny thread. Really shows the knowledge of rog vegas.
I just hope 2 strokes works for you . Best of luck to u.Yes we all think you are funny. real funny.

“"One page at a time"”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#19 Aug 10, 2013
It takes more than 2 strokes to get me going...
Think twice say once

Kingsport, TN

#20 Aug 10, 2013
MechMan wrote:
Just because a two-stroke intakes fuel every other stroke doesn't mean it automatically uses twice as much fuel at the same RPM as a four-stroke. You're making way too many assumptions involving fuel flow and mixture, cylinder size, efficiency, and much more. If you're truly a "MechMan" you'd know all this. I think it's you who may be truly showing the knowledge of rogvegas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Koresh was right. 19 min Lincoln Republican 2
Wanting custody 2 hr Curious27 1
charles johns 3 hr ThatRonGuy996 3
at&t 4 hr Buford 2
Poll Did HC Commission do the right thing when they ... 7 hr Ronne 259
childcare in rogersville 7 hr Hope 5
Trump being honored fail 8 hr Trumpeter 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages