The cops of Hawkins county.

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Truth

Wilmington, NC

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Cops duties are to serve and protect,set and example, and be completely honest in all aspects of their job,lives, and pretty much being...is that not correct?

Well my question is how can they steal from you in a search of your home?

anyone have any opinions....or TRUE stories involving the cops of hawkins county partaking in Illegal activity?
yes

Kingsport, TN

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Dating underage girls.
e y e

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 11, 2013
YES!! But I am not allowed to discuss or share that information due a privacy discloser that was put in agreement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
e y e

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
Cops duties are to serve and protect,set and example, and be completely honest in all aspects of their job,lives, and pretty much being...is that not correct?
anyone have any opinions....or TRUE stories involving the cops of hawkins county partaking in Illegal activity?
YES!! But I am not allowed to discuss or share that information due a privacy discloser that was put in agreement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
yes

Kingsport, TN

#5 Mar 11, 2013
Sleeping with underage girls. Distribution of alcohol to underage girls.
Rebel Rouser

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Distribution and accessory to distribution of controlled substances. Facilitating the sale, possession andmanufacture of illegal substances. TBI needs to come in here and clean house
e y e

Johnson City, TN

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Who is this person doing this? First name or just the last would maybe let the public beware.
Intals ??? Only.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Contradict this

Kingsport, TN

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
If they steal drugs from their own evidence room they'll steal from you. They can lie to you but you can't lie to them. Their motto "to protect and serve" is a deception.
Buffy2

Clarksville, TN

#10 Mar 13, 2013
This is the biggest trap bullshit ive read so far. If u put names or initials their gonna track u down...............
tombster

United States

#11 Mar 13, 2013
The police work for the government. Their job is to protect and raise revenue for the government as well as write reports for the purpose of redistributing that revenue.
Fred

Whitesburg, TN

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
Why stir up crap...If you have a beef with the cops take it to the TBI, the DA, or the FBI. If a cop took from you while searching your home, complain to the Sheriff. If his officers do wrong he will see that action is taken. Otherwise, cut the crap.
thats the problem

Marion, NC

#13 Mar 13, 2013
thats the problem like the sheriff will beleive me or anyone over his cops??? no justice in the justice system
Fred

Whitesburg, TN

#14 Mar 14, 2013
thats the problem wrote:
thats the problem like the sheriff will beleive me or anyone over his cops??? no justice in the justice system
If you have good evidence that one of his guys or other officers did what you say, not just some heresay evidence, he might believe you.
Contradict this

Kingsport, TN

#15 Mar 14, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>If you have good evidence that one of his guys or other officers did what you say, not just some heresay evidence, he might believe you.
If you have good evidence Fred, you may get an investigation by the department that will probably go nowhere. Than it becomes your word against the word of a cop and 99% of the time the cop will win.
undertherug

White Pine, TN

#16 Mar 15, 2013
it's probably all true but what are you going to do?, call the cops! d.a.! t.b.i.! HaHaHa.
F.B.I. should come to town.
Double Standard

Bristol, TN

#17 Mar 15, 2013
yes wrote:
Sleeping with underage girls. Distribution of alcohol to underage girls.
I hope you know that your IP address can be requested from Topix .
Double Standard

Bristol, TN

#18 Mar 15, 2013
e y e wrote:
Be careful what you post, it may come back and bite you!!!!!!!!!!
what uthink

Sevierville, TN

#19 Mar 15, 2013
Double Standard wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful what you post, it may come back and bite you!!!!!!!!!!
It might bite the real crook.
NOW

Seymour, TN

#20 Mar 15, 2013
Double Standard wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you know that your IP address can be requested from Topix .
u are sounding like a dumb ass politician got to have a reason ..good one with proof..and a hell of lot more than you see on here...not just something too shut people up...hey tea party idiots how ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEACH not just the damn gun issue...morons...but then again tale your guns and i am sure accidents will happen.
J Fred

Johnson City, TN

#21 Mar 15, 2013
I am curious why that nice boy, David got fired at Bean Station.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Erika not want that known? 1 hr Go Ex-Cheerleaders 20
First 100 Days 1 hr Uncle Cracker 29
Down with property tax increase 1 hr Sheriff Dan Says 9
Stacie Ann 14 hr Pos 32
Review: Amis Mill Eatery (Nov '10) 18 hr Dissapointed 62
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder 18 hr SgtFury87 25
Jim Greene Wed Amanda 1

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance