Who killed Larry Vickers?

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Question

Morristown, TN

#1 Sep 4, 2013
Who did it? Will they ever crack this case? Why is it so mysterious?
Yes

Kingsport, TN

#2 Sep 4, 2013
Question wrote:
Who did it? Will they ever crack this case? Why is it so mysterious?
Who knows.....they might know who did it but just don't have the evidence to prove that they did it to bring it to trial OR maybe they just don't have a fu<king clue as to who did it.

Either way the cops aren't going to let people know what evidence they do or don't have.
advice

Bristol, VA

#4 Sep 5, 2013
Direct your questions to Jim Sells. He's over the Rogersville Police Department.
ask

Morristown, TN

#5 Sep 5, 2013
Ask justin stapleton he knows.
Curious

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2013
maybe his business partner
Hhmm

Matthews, NC

#8 Sep 5, 2013
Probably himself. He owes people so much money that he knew he could never pay back. He knew people were coming for him is what i heard.
maybe

Ashburn, VA

#9 Sep 5, 2013
the mob. he like to play cards.
shocked

Bristol, VA

#10 Sep 6, 2013
advice wrote:
Direct your questions to Jim Sells. He's over the Rogersville Police Department.
That explains a lot of things.
curious

Montgomery, TX

#11 Sep 6, 2013
I think his wife and her lover had something to do with it
countryg

Stanley, NC

#12 Sep 6, 2013
Hmm i thats a good one.
just a guess

Bristol, VA

#13 Sep 6, 2013
If he had been home with his wife where he should have been, it might not have happened.
FROM DTF

AOL

#14 Sep 6, 2013
curious wrote:
I think his wife and her lover had something to do with it
no it was Peggy's husband Chad G. that did it Her and Larry had been seeing each other for years. she was always at the carwash with him. and she was with him that morning when he got shot
she and he knows who

United States

#15 Sep 6, 2013
just a guess wrote:
If he had been home with his wife where he should have been, it might not have happened.
in stead of been there to get a b- job, he thought
she and he knows who

United States

#16 Sep 6, 2013
she and he knows who wrote:
<quoted text> in stead of been there to get a b- job, he thought
and it wasnt a peggie this time.(S.A) AND (T.L)
just a guess

Bristol, VA

#17 Sep 7, 2013
Maybe the locals can figure this out because RPD couldn't, but he was shot at night, not in the morning, and he had just left the apartment of the girlfriend everybody knew about.
RECALL

Locust, NC

#18 Sep 7, 2013
FROM DTF wrote:
<quoted text> no it was Peggy's husband Chad G. that did it Her and Larry had been seeing each other for years. she was always at the carwash with him. and she was with him that morning when he got shot
You are so off base that you are stupid and you will not think this is such a joke when you're subpoenaed to court to back up your allegations.
rogersville

Kingsport, TN

#19 Sep 7, 2013
if chad did not pull the trigger himself which he had the opertunity , motive , and knowledge of how to get away with it ( ground serial numbers,finger prints,witnesses),he had it done.
clarify

Locust, NC

#20 Sep 7, 2013
she and he knows who wrote:
<quoted text> and it wasnt a peggie this time.(S.A) AND (T.L)
TL and SA??????
clarify

Locust, NC

#21 Sep 7, 2013
rogersville wrote:
if chad did not pull the trigger himself which he had the opertunity , motive , and knowledge of how to get away with it ( ground serial numbers,finger prints,witnesses),he had it done.
Prepare to back it up.......and we will see who has the last laugh........
Forensics

Kingsport, TN

#22 Sep 7, 2013
The above claims about meeting a girl there simply don't match the evidence.

Larry stopped to check on his businesses regularly and do light maintenance that came up. When found, the ladder was out, it was under a lightbulb. The evidence suggests he was changing a lightbulb when he was shot from below, and the body moved to the truck. The bullet left from his shoulder blade. I've not seen in clearly stated where it entered. Some say from the crotch, a shot from below. If true, one has to wonder who moved the body. Well obviously the same person that shot him and disposed of the gun.

The gun had had its serial number removed - but forensics labs can still recover serial numbers from scrubbed guns by analyzing stress patterns in the metal. This analysis was not done.

As I understand it, the main problem with the case has always been the local police don't have a crime lab and have been unwilling to pay to have proper forensic work done. They are still hoping to find a random confession, which would cost them less from the budget. It's been a lot of years though. This is not a case with a lucky break, this is a case where science can help a lot.

What about his cell phone? What about the cell phone records?

The problem with this case is the investigators gave up after not finding easy answers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cherokee needs new football coach 15 min Just saying 6
Fake people 54 min Lmao 1
Where's Donna T?????? 1 hr DonnaT 63
Trump 3 hr Calhoun 11
shooting 6 hr shazbotbaru0 12
Sept 26 bad mothers 8 hr wondering 3
Camelot and Pressmens Home Area?? (Apr '09) 12 hr lstowe 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages