Kingsport, TN

#1 Feb 16, 2014
Who does the best tattoos around here?
Mememememe

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2014
hmm wrote:
Who does the best tattoos around here?
Heath drinnon but he aint in rogersville,he is a tattoo god look him up on fb,u can see his work to
Curious

Charlotte, NC

#3 Feb 17, 2014
I've seen some of his work and he does a good clean job!
Hater

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 17, 2014
Heath Drinnon is nothing but a piece of Sh*t. He is worthless I wouldn't waist my money on his work for him to go drug it up.
Curious

Charlotte, NC

#5 Feb 17, 2014
Who. cates about what he does with his money!!! Its his...and he does great work! Did you ever think that he didn't like you either>maybe? If you don't like his work take it somewhere else but I've seen a lot of his work and its all been neat clean looking work...very creative too!
Hater

Morristown, TN

#6 Feb 17, 2014
Ok idiot. Read my comment one more time. I never said anything about his work. Duh!! I've seen his work too. Also I do not care about how he spends his money. I was just stating that he is a druggy and most likely you are too. I mean I see where you are coming from why not support Rogersvilles drug factory huh? I work hard for my money. I will not waste it by paying a known druggy for a tattoo no matter how good his work is. Idk about you but I would like to see something other than a drug bust in the newspaper. Idiots.....this town is full of them!!
Meheim

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2014
Hater wrote:
Ok idiot. Read my comment one more time. I never said anything about his work. Duh!! I've seen his work too. Also I do not care about how he spends his money. I was just stating that he is a druggy and most likely you are too. I mean I see where you are coming from why not support Rogersvilles drug factory huh? I work hard for my money. I will not waste it by paying a known druggy for a tattoo no matter how good his work is. Idk about you but I would like to see something other than a drug bust in the newspaper. Idiots.....this town is full of them!!
Sounds like your the idiot .what he does in his home life does not even pertain to the post,so why dont you reread it and im real sure you have lived a flawless no mistakes life?he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones,and usually it takes a druggie to know one,just sayin.......
Hater

Morristown, TN

#8 Feb 18, 2014
Meheim wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your the idiot .what he does in his home life does not even pertain to the post,so why dont you reread it and im real sure you have lived a flawless no mistakes life?he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones,and usually it takes a druggie to know one,just sayin.......
I can take a drug test any day of the week and pass it with flying colors. And no I haven't lived a perfect life and I have the right to throw stones at scum like him. Don't like it don't freaking read it. It's that simple. Duh.
Is there

Cambridge, MA

#9 Feb 19, 2014
Is there anywhere in Rogersville to get body peircing?
heath

Howey In The Hills, FL

#10 Feb 19, 2014
a known druggie? why didnt i know this? lol i work 68 hours a week im pretty sure i dont have time ti be a druggie not to mention (thank god) i dont live anywhere near that god forsaken town
heath

Howey In The Hills, FL

#11 Feb 19, 2014
i meant 84 hrs lol but all the drugs ive been doing impaired my ability to type
angie

Kingsport, TN

#12 Feb 20, 2014
Is there wrote:
Is there anywhere in Rogersville to get body peircing?
. The shop down by creek side beside 66 restaurant
Curious

Bennettsville, SC

#13 Feb 20, 2014
F*** you and yours hater! Move the hell away if you don't like were u live and I don't give a damn how many drug test u can pass or what kind of life u live! Sounds like you need a good a** beatin to bring u back down to Earth...Miss High and Almighty! Stupid B****! Got to always have someone to say something bad about someone on every post you read! Sometimes ppl. let their mouth over ride their a**...probably fat a** to be exact!
Hmm

Kingsport, TN

#14 Mar 18, 2014
I checked his work out. I'm looking for something more realistic, or watercolor. I have money to pay for it, I just don't know where to go.
Wow

Charlotte, NC

#15 Mar 19, 2014
Not many in rogersville itself. If you feel like driving, I would say try Daniel Sessums in Morristown/Talbott. He does really good work. He has a Facebook Tattoos by Daniel Sessums. He has a lot of his work posted there. I really like him and his work. Really good guy too. His shop is called Make Your Own Tattoo and Art Gallery.
knowledge

Greeneville, TN

#16 Mar 24, 2014
angie wrote:
<quoted text>. The shop down by creek side beside 66 restaurant
Do NOT go to AI Joey is a nice guy but he is extremely slow and not very good, his girlfriend is really crazy and sits there all day with him . Go somewhere else if you want quality work.
DUH

Bean Station, TN

#17 Apr 19, 2014
Tattoo Addiction is where ive always gone. Daniel sessums did one of my tats, now Cate Reynolds does all my work. Shes real sweet and always does a great job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When does the carnival come to Rogersville tn t... (May '14) 2 hr Donald Dolan 14
east tennessee pest control 10 hr Just saying 4
City Registered Letter 11 hr Dogwood Edison 5
Lockdown at Cherokee High (Feb '15) 12 hr Conservative man 29
Gerald Russell's brother arrested for meth? 12 hr Damn losers 4
Steve Starns wants tax increase (Jul '14) 15 hr Bully 31
Who is cuzzz the pill man (May '12) 16 hr Spark plug 3

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages