Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 28, 2012
someone tell me how to deal with people like this. gets on my last nerve
Wendy

Kingsport, TN

#2 Mar 28, 2012
Wing nut wrote:
someone tell me how to deal with people like this. gets on my last nerve
You definetly came to the right place to find out how to deal with it.
Say What

Knoxville, TN

#3 Mar 31, 2012
I know some nosey a$$ people and love to gossip
when

United States

#4 Apr 1, 2012
i live beside of one when we mow our yard her,her husband and son has to sit on the front porch make sure we dont get grass on their car and when we get done mowing our yard they have to go their yard...i don't think anyone has them beat.......
dumbass

Amarillo, TX

#5 Apr 1, 2012
well rogersville topix is full of nosey people. Hell as a matter of fact so is half of the county!
Peter G

Kingsport, TN

#6 Apr 1, 2012
I have noticed that Indians have big noses. Kinda go straight out and then a sudden turn downward. Pretty neat.
Indian

Kingsport, TN

#7 Apr 1, 2012
Peter G wrote:
I have noticed that Indians have big noses. Kinda go straight out and then a sudden turn downward. Pretty neat.
I noticed that white people are thieves and murders, and smell like dung.
just saying

Walland, TN

#8 Apr 1, 2012
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that white people are thieves and murders, and smell like dung.
get your head out of your butt and the smell will change
Indian

Kingsport, TN

#9 Apr 1, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
get your head out of your butt and the smell will change
I will if you get Peter G's cock out of your mouth.
Confused

Walland, TN

#10 Apr 1, 2012
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
The first thing my psychology prof taught us was, when a person uses derogatory statements about gay tendency it is to cover up their inability to face the fact they are gay. It's ok you can come out, accept it. You are who you are.
Peter G

Kingsport, TN

#11 Apr 1, 2012
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Indian Me Peter G I want peace and mean no harm. I meant no harm but I aint funny like that. Wow I aint heard of a gay a** Ingine before. I trade You some fire water for Your land. Send me smoke signal.
Indian

Kingsport, TN

#12 Apr 1, 2012
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
The first thing my psychology prof taught us was, when a person uses derogatory statements about gay tendency it is to cover up their inability to face the fact they are gay. It's ok you can come out, accept it. You are who you are.
That sounds like something a person would say, who thinks they are smarter than God. But it really means what it is, and that is you are a pillow biter.

White man suffering from fincter disease.
Peter G

Kingsport, TN

#13 Apr 2, 2012
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like something a person would say, who thinks they are smarter than God. But it really means what it is, and that is you are a pillow biter.
White man suffering from fincter disease.
Why are you such an idiot?
just saying

Walland, TN

#15 Apr 2, 2012
Mr G this person is not an Indian, unless their west Indian. It's obvious they have no ideal about American history or culture. And certainly have no clue to the natives, who they are, where they came from or how they got here. It's somewhat funny how people show their ignorance.
Indian

Kingsport, TN

#16 Apr 2, 2012
just saying wrote:
Mr G this person is not an Indian, unless their west Indian. It's obvious they have no ideal about American history or culture. And certainly have no clue to the natives, who they are, where they came from or how they got here. It's somewhat funny how people show their ignorance.
American Indian thank you. Like I said you white people are thieves, and murderers. I know the history real well, and know when someone is making a racial slur. Go back to Europe.
I will

Kingsport, TN

#17 Apr 3, 2012
Name one. Kyle jenkins
Stephanie Barker

Dayton, NJ

#18 Apr 3, 2012
I have native blood running threw my body!! Mohawk and Blackfoot!! Dnt disrespect Indians bc ur ignorant to history!!
Indian

Kingsport, TN

#19 Apr 4, 2012
just saying wrote:
I' m not the one who doesn't know American History. Haven't you heard? The American Indians were here before you Europeans. You stole our land and murdered our people. We are the ones who get ignored, while the black population hollors discrimination every few seconds. We were here first, they were brought over here, sold by there own people. Show some respect before I do a war dance on your head.

Please stop all discrimination of the American Indian.
Stephanie Barker

United States

#20 Apr 4, 2012
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>I' m not the one who doesn't know American History. Haven't you heard? The American Indians were here before you Europeans. You stole our land and murdered our people. We are the ones who get ignored, while the black population hollors discrimination every few seconds. We were here first, they were brought over here, sold by there own people. Show some respect before I do a war dance on your head.

Please stop all discrimination of the American Indian.
^^ agree!!
GIRL

Newport, TN

#21 Apr 4, 2012
Why you keep posting comments Stephanie? Just wandering if its really you or someone trying to pretend to be you! BAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lifeguard supporters want another shot with the... 50 min Way Behind 24
travis lawson (Mar '13) 3 hr bals 8
ride or hide 3 hr THE REAL RIDE OR DIE 1
Hair 6 hr Eliz 1
Poll Did HC Commission do the right thing when they ... 6 hr Lambert 120
Rogersville Taco Bell (May '13) 6 hr heygirl 10
wendy brice 7 hr mr Mister 1
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE