what happened in front of cherokee, f...

what happened in front of cherokee, friday night? around 8p

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Happy (early) easter!!!”

Since: Aug 08

around here

#1 Oct 3, 2008
I just came home from work, and it is around 8p, and there were cars pulled over in front of cherokee the 2nd entrance (that leads to the office) and there was a guy lying on the ground face down, and there was a shoe in the turning lane little ways down the road, and i am PRAYING to god this kid is okay, im so worried, i live in persia and i just heard lifestar, and i feel awful, but thankfully the ambulance was coming up behind me as i was turning.
Please pray that this child is okay and makes it, and pray for his family, i could not imagine what his family is going through, and i hate that anyone has to go through it.

Please no one say anything mean, i don't want to start anything.. Thank you very much..
BNR

Dillon, SC

#3 Oct 3, 2008
ok, my dad and my brother just brought my little boy home from the game and said that someone was trying to cross the road and got hit by a car. I don't know how old, but Lifestar is still at the hospital, I can hear it from my house.

“we're screwed!”

Since: Sep 08

Surgoinsville

#4 Oct 3, 2008
oh no!!

“we're screwed!”

Surgoinsville

#5 Oct 3, 2008
BNR wrote:
ok, my dad and my brother just brought my little boy home from the game and said that someone was trying to cross the road and got hit by a car. I don't know how old, but Lifestar is still at the hospital, I can hear it from my house.
dear god i hate hearing things like this.
CherokeeTeacher

Berne, NY

#6 Oct 3, 2008
Who was it?
BNR

Dillon, SC

#7 Oct 3, 2008
IDK, I hope someone will post some more details soon.

“ I Love you guy's”

Since: Jun 08

Rogersville,Tennessee

#8 Oct 3, 2008
I said a pray for this young man and his family. It's always so sad to hear things like this.

“we're screwed!”

Surgoinsville

#9 Oct 3, 2008
wifey just came in and said that he is 15 yrs old and in pretty bad shape.

“we're screwed!”

Surgoinsville

#10 Oct 3, 2008
don't know a name, that's all she heard.
memories

Kingsport, TN

#11 Oct 3, 2008
Please lets all pray for this child I heard it was a 15 yr old male. I cant even thinck of how i would fell if it was my child If any up dates please post

around here

#12 Oct 3, 2008
I am not going to tell his name on here, but it the son of a woman i work with, it is awful, i haven't heard his condition. I heard (doesn't mean it is true, so PLEASE don't hold me to it) that one of the kids was getting a soberity (i'm not sure how to spell it) test. I pray that this poor child wasn't drunk that hit him.
But please keep this family in your prayers, they are all wonderful people, and even the lil guy that got hit, he was an awesome kid, and always friendly when i seen him. But i will post when i hear something..
CherokeeTeacher

United States

#13 Oct 3, 2008
Who was it? Itll be in the newspaper soon anyways. I wasnt able to get to the game tonight. Who was the people that hit him?

Rogersville

#14 Oct 3, 2008
That's so sad, I hate to hear something like that. They willbe in my prayers!
praying

Knoxville, TN

#15 Oct 3, 2008
Hope they will be ok

around here

#16 Oct 3, 2008
I'm not sure of the name of the people that hit him. His name is S. Swiney.
Just a thought

Church Hill, VA

#17 Oct 3, 2008
punkrockmom wrote:
I'm not sure of the name of the people that hit him. His name is S. Swiney.
It's been a rough day. I heard that earlier in the day there was an accident on the Hugh B. Day bridge, & also one near the new bowling lanes on Main St. I sure hope everyone is going to be alright.
wanderer

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 3, 2008
his name is shawn and idk if he is ok i hope so and there was a 5 car pile up today after school let out but i dont think anyone was hurt!!
wanderer

Johnson City, TN

#19 Oct 3, 2008
his name is shawn but idk how he is doing and there was a 5 car pile up today when school let out but i dont THINK anyone got hurt in that one!!
wachedyter

United States

#20 Oct 4, 2008
You all need to write your local commissioners and request a red light be installed there at CHerokee. It is one of the most dangerous places to pull out in the county!
Esme

Johnson City, TN

#21 Oct 4, 2008
omg, i know him, i had him in class a few years back. i hope he is ok. a very witty young man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the clown drives the black Chevy Equinox 47 min Lumpy Layman 5
signature health care (Jan '12) 56 min Former 9
brad watts at walmart 1 hr curious 1
Church Hill EMS out of bizness kapoot 1 hr Just a Thought 6
Rogersville City Recorder 3 hr citizen 10
B.D. Cradic arrest 4 hr StanleyValley 3
gregory moore/chad spears 4 hr wondering 3

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance