Bulls Gap Drug Clinic ? ?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ashame

Greeneville, TN

#42 May 26, 2013
but theses [pple are mostly addicted to medicines they really aren"t anythingf wrong with them...they just want drugs that is killing pple...making oole steal and robberies ...and even murder for the drug ...people wake up if u could go one day with out thinking about that pill or needle and not use at all then u could quit ....u got to have higher power than that devil don"t live in his world and it"s all in ur brain thinking u need this yeah they are doctors out there that prescribe meds....without even checking on somebody"s background of od case or been busted for saling drugs ...all this needs to take place ...before any narotics are prescribed then the crime rate of pple saling and getting busted would be slow ...but hey do the crime do the the time if u like eating bolonga and grilled cheesse days ...i don"t i stay away from addicts ...
been there done that

Knoxville, TN

#44 Jun 8, 2013
justice for all wrote:
<quoted text>well those are addicted to them too so like i said get them out of bulls gap or we will run out ourselves as citizens u all that are addicted need to take vitiamins alot of water and detox urself get off the shit ask god to help u he will heal u from inside to out ...just pray go to church ....shut all these pain clinics down they done kiied 5 pple now get out of the gap ....
being an addict is a disease iv`e said the same thing also, I have prayed more than you can think of, also I've took plent of vitimins ,so you have no right to say anything unless you have been in our shoes .
love-god

Greeneville, TN

#45 Jun 10, 2013
well they is also god there to help u over come that addict problem and he can heal u also ask god to take ur pain and addiction ...try that it want be a disease ....
Excuses

Bristol, TN

#46 Jun 13, 2013
been there done that wrote:
<quoted text>being an addict is a disease iv`e said the same thing also, I have prayed more than you can think of, also I've took plent of vitimins ,so you have no right to say anything unless you have been in our shoes .
Ive been and addict and your lying. 12 step program my fn ass, jesus this and jesus that, using gods name to turn addiction into a disease. ITS NOT A DISEASE! People who call it that are brainwashed. why the hell is it that when you go through that program you come out a bible bumping cultist that now believes what you experienced was a disease and the cure was jesus? soo f-ing stupid, thats just an excuse you ex junkies use to get acceptance from society again cause most of them judge you for doing the drugs in the first place and then talk about how your going to hell due to it. Addiction is not a disease. Theres no magic pill or some guy from 2000 years ago that is going to help you from addiction. the only person that can help you with addiction is yourself, if you want to quit the drugs you can and will. if you dont want to quit the drugs then your not. But dont go making up shit saying you got a disease, next thing we will be paying our tax money to people who are claiming disability cause they got "The Disease". The Fatasses already claim disability for being FAT, do we need to pay people for having "The Disease" too? HELL NO, but if we keep letting people like this guy try to convince people that its a disease then we eventually will have to pay there idiots. "I was out in some nasty cold water the other day, i think i caught a "Disease" I better go shoot up some pills now that i caught this disease." If its a Disease, PLEASE tell me! HOW THE F&*% DID YOU CATCH IT YOU FN MORON!?
love-god

Greeneville, TN

#47 Jul 19, 2013
well noo it"S not a disease just quit the f drugs and the needdlees want to change ur life around do it hell get u hobby something to keep ur mind off the drugs ....but do get off i pray for all of of u ....
veronica

Herndon, VA

#48 Jul 24, 2013
dont worry there is good that comes out of bad if it draws so mush trash to one area lol its easier to clean up
critic

Sevierville, TN

#49 Jul 24, 2013
veronica wrote:
dont worry there is good that comes out of bad if it draws so mush trash to one area lol its easier to clean up
hopefully you will be there too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawkins county Sargent shown drinking on Facebook? 6 min johnny law 10
Call for help! 1 hr Pastor Bubba 3
Butchers Valley 9 hr Looking 101 4
Narc 10 hr Me kkkkkk 29
News Crime 44 mins ago 12:22 p.m.Rogersville pediatr... 14 hr Dr Spek 72
Trump tax plan another con job 17 hr Trump is President 6
becky roberts that did live in carters valy wit... (Jul '11) Wed Pissed off employee 14

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages