Wow

Wadesboro, NC

#22 Dec 28, 2012
While Bad Pharma kills a generation, we correct each other's grammar and crack jokes. So I ask you, who is the dope now? If you think "you and yours" haven't been affected by the chemical epidemic, you just don't know about it yet. When you get the call that a loved one has O.D'd, maybe you will wake up.
powers that be

Madisonville, TN

#23 Dec 28, 2012
justice for all wrote:
yeah it"s a pain clinic killing pple.one by one they already had four deaths from that place ...the cops is going to get them we as a bulls gap community does not want them here in our neighborhood we will hold a strike signs to get out the of the gap we don"t want u hear ...we have a school close by we don"t want it near our school or elderly famililes here in bulls gap so they need to arrest them all and shut them down all pain clinics acrooss the states that would stop the pill pushing situation cause ur regular doctor will only give u the right meds. and u will summitt to a drug test ....
i dont know about deaths but if you are connected to people like carman and troy arnold or their kin you can go get what you want.
justice for all

Murfreesboro, TN

#24 Dec 31, 2012
ashley wrote:
It is a subxone clinic.
well those are addicted to them too so like i said get them out of bulls gap or we will run out ourselves as citizens u all that are addicted need to take vitiamins alot of water and detox urself get off the shit ask god to help u he will heal u from inside to out ...just pray go to church ....shut all these pain clinics down they done kiied 5 pple now get out of the gap ....
justice for all

Murfreesboro, TN

#25 Dec 31, 2012
powers that be wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know about deaths but if you are connected to people like carman and troy arnold or their kin you can go get what you want.
well hey u know what they want to die then so be but none of my familily or friends will i don"t mess with the shit they shouldn"t either ...that pain clinic willl be closed down cause they killed the wrong person this time ....
Lasher

United States

#26 Dec 31, 2012
Teacher, I never said I was perfectly correct in my spelling or grammar. At least people can get what I'm saying. All I wanted to get across was how bad the schools were up here. It IS pathetic that they are allowed to pass on through the grades when they can't read or spell. It's the school system that's at fault. My cousins up here tell me when they went to school they got passed to next the grade just to get 'em on outta there. When I first moved up here I had to dumb down the words and grammar I used, otherwise they could not comprehend what I was saying. It's hard to find someone to carry on an inteligent conversation with out in the boondocks where I live. I would not give up the seclusion, privacy and lack of traffic, noise, neighbors yelling at each other, etc... I just wish there were people to speak with who could comprehend.
Monk

United States

#27 Dec 31, 2012
justice for all wrote:
<quoted text>well hey u know what they want to die then so be but none of my familily or friends will i don"t mess with the shit they shouldn"t either ...that pain clinic willl be closed down cause they killed the wrong person this time ....

The clinics didn't kill them, they overdosed I reckon. I think they should legalize all drugs. That would get rid of the creeps that just want to get high and also bring crime rate down cause they wouldn't have to steal or rob to get their dope. The people using just to get high make it so hard for people who are in real pain. The guvment needs to keep it's nose out of the Doctors' business. Also, it is against the constitution for the guvment to be in direct competition with private business as they do when they provide "free health care". Nothing is free. U give up YOUR freedom when u get on the dole. That is the price u pay.
Lasher

United States

#28 Dec 31, 2012
Yeah I know it was off topic. So what. We are talking about dope clinics so I'm allowed to be a dope. Muahahahaaa!
tired of it

Morristown, TN

#29 Jan 7, 2013
yes kim still works there with her mom she s a red head old woman who thinks shes it
Handsaw

United States

#30 Jan 8, 2013
They were in morristown.They moved 3 times while they were there.I know a lady that was a patient there.you have to wait some times as much as 6 or7 hours to get in an out. They work under a dr. name but the office mgt. is a truck driver
Cheech

Kingsport, TN

#31 Jan 8, 2013
The economy looks pretty good for them. They look like they can't stay open enough for all of the business! Passed by 10:30 PM and they were still open last week. Must be the first of month money crowd.
bROKEN bACK

Kingsport, TN

#32 Jan 9, 2013
Where is this clinic in the Gap? Is there a phone number or what is the name of the Dr? Please help me.
Cheech wrote:
The economy looks pretty good for them. They look like they can't stay open enough for all of the business! Passed by 10:30 PM and they were still open last week. Must be the first of month money crowd.
justice for all

Murfreesboro, TN

#33 Jan 26, 2013
bROKEN bACK wrote:
Where is this clinic in the Gap? Is there a phone number or what is the name of the Dr? Please help me.
<quoted text>
why u so u can die too like the rest of the 5 others has get real man take vitamins and water and work out that will do ur brain alot better and u feel beetter too i promise u that
sam

Greer, SC

#34 Jan 28, 2013
Justice to all, are you serious or are you that stupid? There is people in pain......THEIR doctors have to send them to pain clinics.
If you or your parents had to take medicine for pain.....? Ohhh THEN it would be "pain" medicine. Not dope !
It's people like you should have something bad happen to ......you my friend WOULD TAKE YOUR PAIN MEDICINE I'm sure!!!!!! lol fool !
butthurts

Maryville, TN

#35 Jan 28, 2013
Yep! I use to take pain pills a lot and my dad would call it "Dope" and now he has to take them and now it's "Medicine"... Go figure.
sam

Batesburg, SC

#36 Feb 1, 2013
I'm just tired of reading about dope dope dope. God looks down upon people that go to church esp. when they get a new dress or hairstyle and then talk about people they don't know about their business, I talked to my pastor about this, and as I thought, these Christians and I do use that word lightly...... are in fact breaking commandments......passing judgement,?! Bridle thou tongue, and there's more.
READ YOUR GOOD BOOK , BIBLE THUMPERS, Instead of talking behind your neighbors backs.
You know not of which you speak !
the truth of it

Knoxville, TN

#37 Feb 1, 2013
sam wrote:
I'm just tired of reading about dope dope dope. God looks down upon people that go to church esp. when they get a new dress or hairstyle and then talk about people they don't know about their business, I talked to my pastor about this, and as I thought, these Christians and I do use that word lightly...... are in fact breaking commandments......passing judgement,?! Bridle thou tongue, and there's more.
READ YOUR GOOD BOOK , BIBLE THUMPERS, Instead of talking behind your neighbors backs.
You know not of which you speak !
i hate to break it to you sam but your doing the same thing now
Wandering

Bulls Gap, TN

#38 Feb 1, 2013
I heard Kim, the mom, the dad and Sherry all were not working there anymore? What happened?
pain

Greeneville, TN

#39 Feb 16, 2013
well i understand if u are in pain but have god to heal u unless u have cancer ok then u can talk aabout pain ok ....pple are gtetting hooked and dieing from this place ....
lala

Matthews, NC

#40 Feb 16, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Corrected: My God! I have never seen such bad spelling OR/NOR (nor is rarely used anymore, FROM would also have been acceptable) idiotic people. The schools here pass people who can't even read. No wonder this place is OVERRUN (spelling) by dope heads. Everyone is a dope (technically correct but it is repetitive in this paragraph and therefore adds no value to the discussion). It would be QUITE (spelling) funny if it WEREN'T so pathetic.
That was a tremendous effort proving your point though

sir; well played!
That was just plumb kool!!!!
countrygurl

Clover, SC

#41 May 16, 2013
U n ur family got dismissed .u r soo fake miss tnkrbell...LOL.....
lookie wrote:
its a shame that places like this one(never been to it)which used to be in morristowb,where they had a bad rap....its places like this that makes it harder for legitimate patients in pain get a bad rap, because of places and people like this....but i go to a great doctor, he doesnt over-prescibe ,you have a urine analasyst every visit and med counts.... places that are set up like this one probably wrie you whatever you want and dont check to see whats in your system or do counts, and i bet its cash only too.....if so i gauranteee that its a pill mill....get it out of your neighborhood, quick...it'll just bring trouble..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why vote republican 45 min fyi 11
Maggie Mae's 1 hr coffee cup 3
War on Christians 2 hr One Born Every Mi... 18
Danielle Bailey 2 hr Kingsport ho 9
Poll Did HC Commission do the right thing when they ... 5 hr fyi 115
St Clair Fire Station 5 hr Old Fire Warrior 4
Round Hay Bales for sale!! (Jun '09) 6 hr You Smart 10
Murder in Mooresburg Tn May 22 Yankee13 21
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search