Bulls Gap Drug Clinic ? ?

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2012
What in the WORLD is going on at that clinic beside the bank ? I went to the bank and the nurses at the drs. office were outside smoking, yelling at each other like a bunch of idiots ?
Freebird

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Next to the Green bank in an old white house? Is that the same place?
Concerned Citizen

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Yes that's the place
Freebird

Johnson City, TN

#4 Aug 25, 2012
That used to be dr dowmans office but he sold it

Since: Sep 11

Ringgold, GA

#5 Aug 25, 2012
its now a PAIN CLINIC..lol...
Freebird

Johnson City, TN

#6 Aug 25, 2012
Wow.... Just what we need a pain clinic
Concerned Citizen

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2012
Someone else on here said its a pain clinic. I just don't understand how that Dr. puts up with their workers act that way in public !! What goes on inside ! My goodness. I heard that got RUN OUT of Morristown ... after what I heard and saw I don't doubt it. The good people of Bulls Gap won't put up with that.
wandering

Morristown, TN

#8 Aug 28, 2012
I wander how long Bulls Gap will let it go on? It brings all kinds of trash and traffic in this area...making it up crime and violence.
Mee

Nashville, TN

#9 Aug 29, 2012
They were in Morristown they had to move two times in Morristown .They did have a place near Dr Hyde's office in Morristown and had to move then they moved to west end near auto zone and I heard cops stayed there on them alot and they were made to shut down and found the office in bullsgap to open .I think they did go by the name tennessee pain consultants ..all I can say is good luck to all the neighbors there . They are saying now they don't give drugs out but seems to have alot of patients everyday for some reason..
firefall

Nashville, TN

#10 Aug 30, 2012
I don't know what they are giving out but it must be good..always so many people there, didn't know there was so many druggies around here.
Well guess the clinic is in a good place..trade the drugs for death and won't have far to go, just roll across street to funeral home.
You people on drugs and think the pain clinic helps...how does it help when all they do is give another drug to get you off what you were taking just to get hooked on a different one. So Stupid!!!!
lookie

Morristown, TN

#11 Nov 1, 2012
its a shame that places like this one(never been to it)which used to be in morristowb,where they had a bad rap....its places like this that makes it harder for legitimate patients in pain get a bad rap, because of places and people like this....but i go to a great doctor, he doesnt over-prescibe ,you have a urine analasyst every visit and med counts.... places that are set up like this one probably wrie you whatever you want and dont check to see whats in your system or do counts, and i bet its cash only too.....if so i gauranteee that its a pill mill....get it out of your neighborhood, quick...it'll just bring trouble..
lmao

Albemarle, NC

#12 Dec 13, 2012
They actually do give out plenty of pain pills. That's why people are there all damn day. That place is a f***ing joke. I hope they go under soon. KARMA is a BITCH!!!!!
Susan F

Johnson City, TN

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Does a woman work there (blonde) by the name Kim? If so, she needs help getting off drugs herself. She is was one who helped screw the other Morristown Clinic up by having all her freinds and relatives as "patiences" and running the placs as if she owned it.

Looks at least would be reqired.

Amanda, if you still work there, You're The Best!
Susan F

Johnson City, TN

#14 Dec 13, 2012
*** Looks at least a GED would be reqired ***
maybe

United States

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Susan F could probably spell better if she had a GED.
justice for all

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Dec 23, 2012
yeah it"s a pain clinic killing pple.one by one they already had four deaths from that place ...the cops is going to get them we as a bulls gap community does not want them here in our neighborhood we will hold a strike signs to get out the of the gap we don"t want u hear ...we have a school close by we don"t want it near our school or elderly famililes here in bulls gap so they need to arrest them all and shut them down all pain clinics acrooss the states that would stop the pill pushing situation cause ur regular doctor will only give u the right meds. and u will summitt to a drug test ....
ashley

Tucker, GA

#17 Dec 23, 2012
It is a subxone clinic.
Lasher

United States

#19 Dec 27, 2012
My God! I have never seen such bad spelling and idiotic people. The schools here pass people who can't even read. No wonder this place is over run by dope heads. Eveyone is a dope. It would be quiet funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
Teacher

Kingsport, TN

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Lasher wrote:
My God! I have never seen such bad spelling and idiotic people. The schools here pass people who can't even read. No wonder this place is over run by dope heads. Eveyone is a dope. It would be quiet funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
Corrected: My God! I have never seen such bad spelling OR/NOR (nor is rarely used anymore, FROM would also have been acceptable) idiotic people. The schools here pass people who can't even read. No wonder this place is OVERRUN (spelling) by dope heads. Everyone is a dope (technically correct but it is repetitive in this paragraph and therefore adds no value to the discussion). It would be QUITE (spelling) funny if it WEREN'T so pathetic.

That was a tremendous effort proving your point though sir; well played!
ummm

Kingston, TN

#21 Dec 28, 2012
no good place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Carter's Daughter MISSING 2 hr Speak the Truth 1
Vicky ringley 2 hr Speak the Truth 10
Trump budget cuts would cost Hawkins schools $5... 2 hr Trump Is President 10
Looking for 6 hr Friends 3
Nepotism and Treason 7 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 7
Hawkins County School secrets 21 hr [email protected] 17
brain rimer (tara lipe's husband) (Aug '11) 22 hr NastyFam 57

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance