Dadburnt

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Do you know anything about a Jason honaker??????
source

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Yes, know him very well. He is a great guy. Who is asking and why?
i give up

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

let me guess hes having sex with your wife 2? join the rest of us
get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Jason is a damn good guy that has a girlfriend he treats like gold. I don't blame you for being jealous though, I mean look at the boy. GORGEOUS!!
long time friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Who's his girlfriend? What's her name? Where does she live?
Ex husband

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

I feel sorry for his girl freind if he realy has one I mean all these married or ex wifes he is still with .Because he is still sleeping with my ex! And who kwows how many others! Lol
long time friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Does he work for the city as a cop?
once and for all

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

No, Jason is NOT a cop. He has a girlfriend that he is crazy about and does NOT cheat on her. She doesn't even live in TN so how would anyone here know anything about her? And to the 'ex husband' I'm sure J and his girl both would love to know who is making all these claims. You say your ex wife was seeing him, why did you only name him? Tell her name too. It takes 2 to tango, right??
i give up

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

she is on his facebook page even now so are a lot of other women who are involved that he has been with so he cares about this so called gf of his an awful damn lot lol
jasons sister in law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

To 'I give up':
Jason has female friends, so what?? You really need to worry about your own drama and stop trying to cause problems for GOOD people! Everyone knows who you are, and just so ya know, I can't stand you!! You're a self-pitying lying drama queen. Jason and his girl are HAPPY together, just because you can't find anyone to put up with your psycho self is no reason to try to ruin things for them. You really need to grow up and leave Jason alone because much like everything else you've ever attempted to do in your life...YOU FAILED...No one believes your lies. His girlfriend is a very bright girl, if something was going on she wouldn't need your help in figuring it out!! So stop obsessing over Jason and just accept the fact that he is with the BEST girl he has EVER dated and she is a great addition to our family! So you and your skanktastic cronies can back off now!
lol

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Judged:

jasons gf left her husband and took of w/ their 3 children for this pervert. i used to talk to him on adult friend finder under zodiac tone
katrina

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

wow this retarded site really exists. pathetic. First, jason had a girlfriend he's madly in love with, loves her three babies, and is marrying her. Second, if he's out screwing everyone he meets then why the hell would he be trying to get a little action on a gay web site? Third, I was told by someone mentioned on here that whoever is trying to stir up trouble mentioned names of ppl he's screwing but magically enough he's never met in person. Like I said, pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama: The first six years 49 min lendmeyourears 24
Seth Ewing embezzlement 2 hr Education 20
Tennessee ranks 3rd 2 hr Bulldog 1
who is jeremy price with 2 hr Moe 8
What Rogersville Needs 6 hr Hey 10
women who lie to get money from men 7 hr Wow 6
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 10 hr By the way 62
•••
•••