Does Brittney Charles still work at O...

Does Brittney Charles still work at Odello?

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2013
I heard she got fired. I use to work there and was just wondering. Thanks!
LMAO

Morristown, TN

#2 Mar 6, 2013
I seriously doubt she got fired her & Telia are close.Im not saying it isn't true just highly doubt it last I heard she lived with Telia.Brittany has a facebook if you want to know just ask her instead of posting on here.
Nope

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Mar 6, 2013
LMAO wrote:
I seriously doubt she got fired her & Telia are close.Im not saying it isn't true just highly doubt it last I heard she lived with Telia.Brittany has a facebook if you want to know just ask her instead of posting on here.
Sorry but looks like there's trouble in paradise. People are who they are and that's that.
truth is

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2013
No Brittany doesn't work there any longer she's still close with telia that woman is like her mother! Brittanys doing great she can admit she has slipped but yet lets that define who she is- God will take care of her needs just like once before she's a strong young lady with a very bright future- like someone else posted go Facebook her,instead of bringing her name to a trashy website so people can down the girl just because of jealousy- enough said :)'
HaHa

Union City, TN

#5 Mar 7, 2013
No she no longer works in human resources there. i also know her roommate who's name was mentioned above had kicked her out. she was a cruddy hr person. odello is a wonderful place and deserves someone who will run there buisness correctly.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Maybe because I dont like her? Yes I brought her name to a trashy website as you call it, Truth Is. So why are you bringing her name to the top there posting on a trashy site? Get lost and let the people who aren't blind to her do the posting. Damn man. You are just dumb!!!
blaaa

Woodruff, SC

#7 Mar 7, 2013
odello is not a good place PERIOD. Drug , illegal mexicans and shitty wages . cant believe they hire people like erin frost or half the people there. The owner only cares bout hinself
truth is

United States

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Her roommate was a girl named cara and she didn't kick her out Brittany moved out why is it any of anyone's concern? You just said you don't like her do you even know her I'm assuming you don't because b is a very nice person! Brittany always said people are going to talk regardless of what you do when she's on top ppl dog her and when she's on the buttom ppl dog her so either way it goes people are going to find something negative. To say! You are in my prayers it's mind blowing to me that you get joy out of ppl bad.mouthing people. So are you the kinda person that you have to try to bring someone down just to pick yourself up?? RIDICULOUS. Brittany if you see this form don't pay it any attention to this. All I'm reading is that people are glad you have slipped but what they DONT know is how mad and upset their going to be when you get back up.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Yes I know her you freaking blind little kiss ass puppy dog following her ugly horse face around idiot. She fucking ripped that poor woman off left and right for God only knows how much money while she was staying under her roof. Im not talking pennies here either. I hope she gets caught, charged, and put where she deserves to be- somewhere she can sit and thinl about all the wrongs shes done. So yes I know her. The question is, do YOU?

Since: Mar 13

United States

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Truth is... I know you have either got to be poor Telia or her mother btw. If you are Telia I hope you are at least trying to get to the truth of how badly she ripped you off. I feel sorry for you for loving her and trying to help her be a better person for her to do this to you. You must have been devastated. Do you think all you have heard is a lie or something? That is so sad. And stupid but mainly just sad. MY prayers are with YOU. If this is her mom... Stop defending your kid when they are clearly in the wrong. That just makes YOU look stupid dog. This is so funny to me!
Nope

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Jus Wonderin You Know wrote:
Truth is... I know you have either got to be poor Telia or her mother btw. If you are Telia I hope you are at least trying to get to the truth of how badly she ripped you off. I feel sorry for you for loving her and trying to help her be a better person for her to do this to you. You must have been devastated. Do you think all you have heard is a lie or something? That is so sad. And stupid but mainly just sad. MY prayers are with YOU. If this is her mom... Stop defending your kid when they are clearly in the wrong. That just makes YOU look stupid dog. This is so funny to me!
If you already knew the story why did you get on here asking if she got fired?

Since: Mar 13

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Look Nope. I never said I didn't know how shitty of a person she really is. I simply asked if the pill popping slut got fired. Pay attention next time.
Nope

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Jus Wonderin You Know wrote:
Look Nope. I never said I didn't know how shitty of a person she really is. I simply asked if the pill popping slut got fired. Pay attention next time.
Actually what you said was
Jus Wonderin You Know wrote:
She fing ripped that poor woman off left and right for God only knows how much money while she was staying under her roof. Im not talking pennies here either. I hope she gets caught, charged, and put where she deserves to be-
and you said:
Jus Wonderin You Know wrote:
Telia I hope you are at least trying to get to the truth of how badly she ripped you off.
So you knew what was going on yet you decided to start a thread the way you did? I'm not defending her nor do I even like her nor do I think she has ever been genuine. I just don't think you're much different than her inside.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Pardon me but why the hell would you say I am just like her inside? That has got to be the craziest thing I have heard in a while. Once again, I asked if she got fired because I DID NOT KNOW and yes I posted it in this shit-hole of a site because she is a shit-hole of a person. Just like her. Omg.!!!Roflmao!!! I don't steal. Period.
truth is

Woodruff, SC

#15 Mar 9, 2013
I know both telia and Brittany very well before you guys get online and talk about things you have no facts about don't!! Brittany is a great person and so is telia both of these ladies have done something very wrong and they both know it. What haooened doesn't make either one of then a bad person. Whomever is saying Brittanys a bad person doesn't know her like I said all the things are here that are being said are false they have no truth in it at all so once again before you bad mouth some one get the facts straught- odello is a crooked place to work Erin frost who stole from a church works there Jonah Coffey who.stole Teddy's credit card works there Alex Markham who is always stealing works there. Just saying regardless of what happen theirs always someone who has done worse but remember a sin is a sun. Both telia and Brittany have done something wrong but what you don't know doesn't affect you do if.you hate this girl that much go.to.her Facebook get her number and call her at least be a woman and let het know I'm sure you hate her because she always has and gets the best of things and that's because she is a strong woman and will get back to the top again so when she does I can't wait to hear what you have to say about her then.
truth is

Woodruff, SC

#16 Mar 9, 2013
And no this isn't her mother this is someone who has known her for a very long time and I'm not defending her I'm just stating the facts.
Ungrateful btch

Kingsport, TN

#18 Mar 9, 2013
truth is wrote:
And no this isn't her mother this is someone who has known her for a very long time and I'm not defending her I'm just stating the facts.
I don't think this is Brittany's mother. I think this is someone else.

That lady took you into her home, gave you a job that you were unqualified for, attempted to make a change in your life and this is how you repay her? Didn't you just get baptized 2 months ago? Did you just do that for show?

I'll give you this: I do hope one day she does see the mistakes she makes and stops giving people who don't deserve ten chances another one and starts giving people who aren't useless members of society one. She is definitely trying to do the right thing by you people no matter how wrong she is by doing so. You are the reason people like her eventually give up. You should think about that, apologize and move on. Not shack up with her brother in law just to get a roof over your head.....that she is probably paying for anyway.

Since: Mar 13

Huntington, IN

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Exactly. Thank you.
You dont know her like the real world does whoever you are that is defending her. You know the fake face she puts on for you- mother, aunt, telia, or dumb unfortunate kiss ass that you are. LISTEN for once instead of thinking a pill popping thief is being real to you. It is really sad. She got the job by screwing Alex. The whole world knows she wasnt qualified for the job and had no experience in that area. Do you honestly in your blindness think she got the job honestly? Open your eyes.
jafer

United States

#20 Mar 12, 2013
She acts all holy just like the rest of these hypocrite f$cks in rogersville. I heard she was stealing money for drugs.. Can't say it's a fact but don't put it past her sorry ass.
Jen

United States

#21 Mar 12, 2013
Hey Telia, or who ever is paying the 70k for her rehab. You wasted your money. She DESERVES JAIL LIKE ALL THE OTHER THIEVES.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one would say anything to dr. Calendine face 1 hr Wtf 33
scott dave gave me a std (Nov '16) 3 hr cpa76 23
Tosh's Frazier 3 hr Tosha 64
Walking away 4 hr Sally 4
Pig and chick 5 hr Japanese 4
Dawson wade 10 hr Firstlove 1
Jada Harvey 10 hr Iwish 1

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages