Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Yes its true. I heard it on the scanner. I said a prayer for her and her family and friends. I haven't heard who she was.
IDK

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

IDK for sure but the rumor thats going around is its a woman named Cathy from Sneedville.
wanderer

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Does anyone know who the woman was yet?
info

Joanna, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

It's in the Morristown paper
Jokey Smurf

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Probably just another criminal euphoria seeker who never bothered anyone or their property, facing 8 years for a drug charge despite never having had malice in her heart towards anyone. (If I had to guess)
Joe Billy Buck Seabass

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

It's a suicide. Leave it alone.
kally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Jokey Smurf wrote:
Probably just another criminal euphoria seeker who never bothered anyone or their property, facing 8 years for a drug charge despite never having had malice in her heart towards anyone.(If I had to guess)
you have some nerve putting something that sick on here when someone just past away. Have some Respect
question

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

what bridge?
lolcat

Zirconia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

kally wrote:
<quoted text> you have some nerve putting something that sick on here when someone just past away. Have some Respect
He's probably right. It is Hawkins County, it's not like that story hasn't played here before.
lolcat

Zirconia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Assuming a suicide could be drug related? No way! Preposterous
Pea

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

question wrote:
what bridge?
On hwy66 at the red light in the gap, turn left, towards Greeneville. Its the bridge that goes over the railroad tracks.
heather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

I would like to say to the person on here if you don't no someone its best keep your mouth shut now her name is Kathy an to the joken smoke token smurf that don't no his a** from a hole in the ground this lady just died she was abused not drugs abused you understand everything sent like your life! Now she has a children having to read what people like you is saying about their mother that ant true Mr no it all Look on Mooresburge topix an see what their aunt wrote before you start putting people down
wanderer

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

I can't even find mooresburg topic.. I would like to find out who the poor woman was
Upsetting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Jokey smurf -you are the devil. This woman was not a drug user. She has a family and they are nice people. Heartless! Unbelievable!
Info

Snow Camp, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Christian sells
Buttry

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Kathy was not a drugie she was a very sweet and lovin woman to all that was around her..my prayers go out to her family and my family sorry for your lose of such a great person.. R.I.P.Kathy u r n gods hands now ...
Delta_Echo

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="heather"1st would like to say to the person on here if you don't no someone its best keep your mouth shut now her name is Kathy an to the joken smoke token smurf that don't no his a** from a hole in the ground this lady just died she was abused not drugs abused you understand everything sent like your life! Now she has a children having to read what people like you is saying about their mother that ant true Mr no it all Look on Mooresburge topix an see what their aunt wrote before you start putting people down [/QUOTE] I seriously hope a 1st grader is responsible for this grammatical madness. If not, you have successfully rendered me speechless.

Moving on, I get something completely different about him taking a stab at the seriousness of what people facing that kind of time go through, believe me, I know all too well. It's a sad day when a violent crime offender gets less time than a drug offender, but that's normal now. Imagine, you want an 8 minute buzz, but you get 8 years, I feel him. So he's a cynic, hardly the devil.
cant believe

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Delta_Echo wrote:
<quoted text> I seriously hope a 1st grader is responsible for this grammatical madness. If not, you have successfully rendered me speechless.
Moving on, I get something completely different about him taking a stab at the seriousness of what people facing that kind of time go through, believe me, I know all too well. It's a sad day when a violent crime offender gets less time than a drug offender, but that's normal now. Imagine, you want an 8 minute buzz, but you get 8 years, I feel him. So he's a cynic, hardly the devil.
no I'm heathers friend and she is not in 1st gr she read this a** hole message at work now for you do you no this lady do you no she is on drugs? Because you are don't mean she was her aunt said she was abused do you no what that word means it does not mean a 8 min buzz it means when someone is beating on you an it is posted on topic mooresburge I'm glad you think you no all an what you think people is going threw but you listen she has 3 children that don't need to read your bullshit about their mother she has passed if you don't got nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all this Lady just past away an a family is grieving an 3 children is without their mom tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dude in silver 3rd gen cummins that sits at wal... 26 min hmm 6
Why did the bowling alley close down 37 min Thats the way it is 2
$4.5 Million Hawkins County Schools Deficit 55 min Over Home 67
just wanted to say I love you 1 hr Sleepless in Surgoinsvill 10
Seth Ewing embezzlement 2 hr The Spelling Police 58
what do u do??? 2 hr Voice of Reason 10
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Zeke 8,946
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 22 hr unbelievable 82
private probation 22 hr What a deal 25