Does anyone know who she was?
paula

Waxhaw, NC

#2 Sep 16, 2013
Is This true?
Pea

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 17, 2013
Yes its true. I heard it on the scanner. I said a prayer for her and her family and friends. I haven't heard who she was.
IDK

Morristown, TN

#4 Sep 17, 2013
IDK for sure but the rumor thats going around is its a woman named Cathy from Sneedville.
wanderer

Englewood, CO

#5 Sep 17, 2013
Does anyone know who the woman was yet?
info

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2013
It's in the Morristown paper
Jokey Smurf

Maryville, TN

#7 Sep 17, 2013
Probably just another criminal euphoria seeker who never bothered anyone or their property, facing 8 years for a drug charge despite never having had malice in her heart towards anyone. (If I had to guess)
Joe Billy Buck Seabass

Johnson City, TN

#8 Sep 17, 2013
It's a suicide. Leave it alone.
kally

Charlotte, NC

#9 Sep 17, 2013
Jokey Smurf wrote:
Probably just another criminal euphoria seeker who never bothered anyone or their property, facing 8 years for a drug charge despite never having had malice in her heart towards anyone.(If I had to guess)
you have some nerve putting something that sick on here when someone just past away. Have some Respect
question

Johnson City, TN

#10 Sep 17, 2013
what bridge?
lolcat

Marion, NC

#11 Sep 17, 2013
kally wrote:
<quoted text> you have some nerve putting something that sick on here when someone just past away. Have some Respect
He's probably right. It is Hawkins County, it's not like that story hasn't played here before.
lolcat

Marion, NC

#12 Sep 17, 2013
Assuming a suicide could be drug related? No way! Preposterous
Pea

Charlotte, NC

#13 Sep 17, 2013
question wrote:
what bridge?
On hwy66 at the red light in the gap, turn left, towards Greeneville. Its the bridge that goes over the railroad tracks.
heather

Charlotte, NC

#14 Sep 17, 2013
I would like to say to the person on here if you don't no someone its best keep your mouth shut now her name is Kathy an to the joken smoke token smurf that don't no his a** from a hole in the ground this lady just died she was abused not drugs abused you understand everything sent like your life! Now she has a children having to read what people like you is saying about their mother that ant true Mr no it all Look on Mooresburge topix an see what their aunt wrote before you start putting people down
wanderer

Englewood, CO

#15 Sep 17, 2013
I can't even find mooresburg topic.. I would like to find out who the poor woman was
Upsetting

United States

#16 Sep 17, 2013
Jokey smurf -you are the devil. This woman was not a drug user. She has a family and they are nice people. Heartless! Unbelievable!
Info

Charlotte, NC

#17 Sep 17, 2013
Christian sells
Buttry

Taylors, SC

#18 Sep 17, 2013
Kathy was not a drugie she was a very sweet and lovin woman to all that was around her..my prayers go out to her family and my family sorry for your lose of such a great person.. R.I.P.Kathy u r n gods hands now ...
Delta_Echo

Maryville, TN

#19 Sep 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="heather"1st would like to say to the person on here if you don't no someone its best keep your mouth shut now her name is Kathy an to the joken smoke token smurf that don't no his a** from a hole in the ground this lady just died she was abused not drugs abused you understand everything sent like your life! Now she has a children having to read what people like you is saying about their mother that ant true Mr no it all Look on Mooresburge topix an see what their aunt wrote before you start putting people down [/QUOTE] I seriously hope a 1st grader is responsible for this grammatical madness. If not, you have successfully rendered me speechless.

Moving on, I get something completely different about him taking a stab at the seriousness of what people facing that kind of time go through, believe me, I know all too well. It's a sad day when a violent crime offender gets less time than a drug offender, but that's normal now. Imagine, you want an 8 minute buzz, but you get 8 years, I feel him. So he's a cynic, hardly the devil.
cant believe

Asheboro, NC

#20 Sep 17, 2013
Delta_Echo wrote:
<quoted text> I seriously hope a 1st grader is responsible for this grammatical madness. If not, you have successfully rendered me speechless.
Moving on, I get something completely different about him taking a stab at the seriousness of what people facing that kind of time go through, believe me, I know all too well. It's a sad day when a violent crime offender gets less time than a drug offender, but that's normal now. Imagine, you want an 8 minute buzz, but you get 8 years, I feel him. So he's a cynic, hardly the devil.
no I'm heathers friend and she is not in 1st gr she read this a** hole message at work now for you do you no this lady do you no she is on drugs? Because you are don't mean she was her aunt said she was abused do you no what that word means it does not mean a 8 min buzz it means when someone is beating on you an it is posted on topic mooresburge I'm glad you think you no all an what you think people is going threw but you listen she has 3 children that don't need to read your bullshit about their mother she has passed if you don't got nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all this Lady just past away an a family is grieving an 3 children is without their mom tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.D. Cradic arrest 15 min Hank 5
brad watts at walmart 1 hr Pay more 2
Who's the clown drives the black Chevy Equinox 6 hr Lumpy Layman 5
signature health care (Jan '12) 7 hr Former 9
Church Hill EMS out of bizness kapoot 7 hr Just a Thought 6
Rogersville City Recorder 9 hr citizen 10
gregory moore/chad spears 11 hr wondering 3

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance