Larry Vickers Investigation
stupid people

United States

#21 Apr 1, 2012
I dont know who Rod is but he must of quit in 1st grade and has his nose in everybodys business he is in every topix
Hawkins Countys Finest

Manchester, TN

#22 Apr 1, 2012
It just proves how easy it is to get away with murder in this town.
michelle

United States

#23 Apr 1, 2012
Rod and George both of you can kiss my butt. Get a life.
Marcus

Jefferson City, TN

#24 Apr 1, 2012
stupid people wrote:
I dont know who Rod is but he must of quit in 1st grade and has his nose in everybodys business he is in every topix
LOL! You're right, old Rod doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed for sure!
insanity

Cassville, GA

#25 Apr 1, 2012
Rod, peter g, curious george are the same person.
just saying

Strawberry Plains, TN

#26 Apr 2, 2012
Rod wrote:
<quoted text>no sorry I just do not care how I type sometimes my thoughts get faster than my fingers but doesnt matter you are an idiot anyway hell you have no comprehension skills it shows here...and you more than likely hold a little clerk type position...yeah it is people like me that hire dumbasses like yourself to do this sort of thing for us... you always miss the whole point of any discussion because you are dumb simple as that>>> you would have been tore to shreds because of your stupidity in any debate class or argumentive philosophy course but you had to take typing classes lol what a joke yeah really helped you in the world didn't it
Are you trying to say you have down syndrome? It's true I have very little education, as I grew up poor and had to start work at an early age to help support my family. My little clerk job pays $52hr. how much does your crazy check pay? You have yet to show any ability to debate so we wont go there yet. As for IQ, trust me on this, you do not want to go there. I will set right beside you and take the test, but the results must be published here on topix. Just so you know I didn't go far enough in school to take typing, but yet I'm much better at it then you are. Not that I'm that good. See the pattern here. The point is your embarrassing yourself. And george I've read some of your post, it's like the 2 of you have the same pea brain. Go back to school and call me in 20 years when you catch up.
Great

Morristown, TN

#27 Apr 2, 2012
Funny how "Rod" claims to be such a great debater, yet the only thing he can do is call people stupid. That's a good way to lose a debate.
unbelievable

Kingsport, TN

#28 Apr 2, 2012
I hear him talking but he's not saying anything.
interesting

Moselle, MS

#29 Apr 2, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text> Are you trying to say you have down syndrome? It's true I have very little education, as I grew up poor and had to start work at an early age to help support my family. My little clerk job pays $52hr. how much does your crazy check pay? You have yet to show any ability to debate so we wont go there yet. As for IQ, trust me on this, you do not want to go there. I will set right beside you and take the test, but the results must be published here on topix. Just so you know I didn't go far enough in school to take typing, but yet I'm much better at it then you are. Not that I'm that good. See the pattern here. The point is your embarrassing yourself. And george I've read some of your post, it's like the 2 of you have the same pea brain. Go back to school and call me in 20 years when you catch up.
'just saying'- why would you use down's syndrome as an example? Down's children, can't help the way they come into this world. Please think before you speak. If I were the mother or grandmother of a child with Down's, I sure wouldn't want them compared with this character, Rod. They are very sweet, loving children.
Bill Stickers

Sevierville, TN

#30 Apr 3, 2012
What does ANY of this Shyte have to do w/Larry Vickers ?
hahahaha

Sevierville, TN

#31 Apr 3, 2012
Bill Stickers wrote:
Typical ploy of someone wanting to divert the question away from the truth.
Big secret

Maryville, TN

#32 Apr 3, 2012
Bill Stickers wrote:
I belive larry Vickers took his on life.
Nope

Morristown, TN

#33 Apr 3, 2012
Big secret wrote:
<quoted text>I belive larry Vickers took his on life.
Yes, he shot himself between the legs and up into his back while he was standing on the ladder in the carwash, then climbed down, threw the gun over the fence, got in his truck, locked it, died with no blood in the truck. Right.
Big secret

Maryville, TN

#34 Apr 3, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he shot himself between the legs and up into his back while he was standing on the ladder in the carwash, then climbed down, threw the gun over the fence, got in his truck, locked it, died with no blood in the truck. Right.
That is right. would you be interested in law inforcement.
unbelievable

Kingsport, TN

#35 Apr 3, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
you got the wrong autopsy report.
Rod

Sevierville, TN

#36 Apr 3, 2012
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
'just saying'- why would you use down's syndrome as an example? Down's children, can't help the way they come into this world. Please think before you speak. If I were the mother or grandmother of a child with Down's, I sure wouldn't want them compared with this character, Rod. They are very sweet, loving children.
because you are a dumbass that is why I have worked with children like this and they have way more character than you two but when they slip they cant help it unlike you also to point out that you have no excuse for your stupidity
michelle

United States

#37 Apr 3, 2012
Big secret wrote:
<quoted text>I belive larry Vickers took his on life.
Larry would never do that. He told me before that if he lost everything he had. And everybody that he loved that he would never ever do something like that.
michelle

United States

#38 Apr 3, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he shot himself between the legs and up into his back while he was standing on the ladder in the carwash, then climbed down, threw the gun over the fence, got in his truck, locked it, died with no blood in the truck. Right.
wrong
Nope

Cookeville, TN

#39 Apr 3, 2012
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
Sarcasm Michelle. Learn it. Live it. Love it.
An omen is risen

Ringgold, GA

#40 Apr 3, 2012
A serious question, how do you know that there was no blood in the truck? Is the autopsy report a public document and if so how do I get a copy?
Were any prints lifted from the shell casings? Were any casings found at the car wash? Did the bullets match the bullet(s) in his body? Was there a blood trail from the ladder to the truck? Was there any blood trace in the drain? There are so many unanswered questions about this death. Were cell records pulled to show the times and towers his phone linked to? There are only two facts we know, he is dead and his body was found at the car wash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any good animal rescues around rogersville 1 hr Helpers 2
does anyone know the whereabouts of michelle ri... (Feb '12) 2 hr Whatever 6
Septic tank service 4 hr bob 7
Russia investigation 4 hr Kingfish 36
When Democrats Rule 4 hr Kingfish 17
if the privatize tva 5 hr Kingfish 19
School board 5 hr Kingfish 10
One Time Expenditure 6 hr SuzyQ 21
County Employees Running for Office 8 hr Employees 15

Rogersville Jobs