Larry Vickers Investigation

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
T-Turner

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Mar 22, 2012
How long has it been since this happened? 2006? Still no leads?
TerdZ O Hoolahan

Newport, TN

#2 Mar 22, 2012
lotsa leads dumbazz. No solviez.

Everbody knows which jilted lover didi it but theyre afraid of her cankles.
The Truth

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 29, 2012
What lady are you talking about?
Mike

Jefferson City, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2012
T-Turner wrote:
How long has it been since this happened? 2006? Still no leads?
How do you know that there have been no leads? Do you think that the cops are going to publicly broadcast any lead that they may have or get?
T-Turner

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Mar 29, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that there have been no leads? Do you think that the cops are going to publicly broadcast any lead that they may have or get?
I don't, but it's been 6 years. How long does ti take? I bet if the finger was pointing at the "average Joe" this case would have been solved in a month!
Rod

Sevierville, TN

#6 Mar 29, 2012
lol he is dead for a reason who cares
Mike

Jefferson City, TN

#7 Mar 29, 2012
T-Turner wrote:
<quoted text>I don't, but it's been 6 years. How long does ti take? I bet if the finger was pointing at the "average Joe" this case would have been solved in a month!
There is BIG difference between knowing who did something and having enough evidence to warrant an arrest and conviction in a court of law where the burden of proof is on the prosecution.

I don't know if this is the case in the Vickers matter but the cops are going to keep any leads that they may have to themselves if they do indeed have any leads.
michelle

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2012
I hope they catch who ever did it. He was a very special man.
just saying

Strawberry Plains, TN

#9 Mar 30, 2012
you might want to look at rod, he seems to have a personal interest
Rod

Sevierville, TN

#10 Mar 31, 2012
or look at your mother for raising an idiot..i mean hell just saying
Bulldog

United States

#11 Mar 31, 2012
For heaven's sake people, we all know why the crime hasn't been solved. Nobody has snitched to knowing who did it. When was the last time the cops solved a crime by hard nosed investigating?
Confused

Strawberry Plains, TN

#12 Mar 31, 2012
Rod wrote:
or look at your mother for raising an idiot..i mean hell just saying
seem to me your getting a little defensive. did I hit a nerve? guilty huh?
The truth

AOL

#13 Mar 31, 2012
Not a single person in Rogersville cares who did it. It will never be solved.
Rod

Sevierville, TN

#14 Mar 31, 2012
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
seem to me your getting a little defensive. did I hit a nerve? guilty huh?
lol yeah you wished hey the day one of you topix dumbasses outwit or talk me is the day I have had my brain removed okay ...seriously you people are ajoke with your stupidity and yeah Vickers had a rep of an asshole so what he is dead now who really cares...but fact is in person and teh reality of it is your not this opionated you are just a closet bullshitter like the rest
michelle

United States

#15 Mar 31, 2012
Yes some people do care. I hope they find out who did it. It's been along time but justice will be served. Everybody messes up sometime and the person that did it will mess up eventually. There will be a payday. If not in this life they will pay when they are in hell. RIP Larry. You are missed dearly.
just saying

Strawberry Plains, TN

#16 Apr 1, 2012
Rod wrote:
<quoted text>lol yeah you wished hey the day one of you topix dumbasses outwit or talk me is the day I have had my brain removed okay ...seriously you people are ajoke with your stupidity and yeah Vickers had a rep of an asshole so what he is dead now who really cares...but fact is in person and teh reality of it is your not this opionated you are just a closet bullshitter like the rest
Your poor attempt at grammar and spelling shows just how smart you really are. Did you actually complete the 2nd grade?
michelle

United States

#17 Apr 1, 2012
Who are you talking about? Just sayin
michelle

United States

#18 Apr 1, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Your poor attempt at grammar and spelling shows just how smart you really are. Did you actually complete the 2nd grade?
sorry I didn't see that comment a sec ago.
Rod

Sevierville, TN

#19 Apr 1, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Your poor attempt at grammar and spelling shows just how smart you really are. Did you actually complete the 2nd grade?
no sorry I just do not care how I type sometimes my thoughts get faster than my fingers but doesnt matter you are an idiot anyway hell you have no comprehension skills it shows here...and you more than likely hold a little clerk type position...yeah it is people like me that hire dumbasses like yourself to do this sort of thing for us... you always miss the whole point of any discussion because you are dumb simple as that>>> you would have been tore to shreds because of your stupidity in any debate class or argumentive philosophy course but you had to take typing classes lol what a joke yeah really helped you in the world didn't it
curious George

Kingsport, TN

#20 Apr 1, 2012
Aman.....rod iam with u ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Stop 1 hr Vanilla Ice 5
News Jury Duty Just Got Tougher to Avoid (Jan '09) 2 hr IdiotSavant 30
Ginger Bundren / Katherine Braford 7 hr Just Saying 4
Me don,t right 8 hr Wedsite down CBC 77
Wedsite is no fun 10 hr Wedsite down 1
Jgds 10 hr Wedsite down 1
Rewjjhgcbkp 10 hr Wedsite down 1
Brian Hartness 13 hr Personal Opinion 39

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web