Good tattoo artist..
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“What shall we do today Pinkey?”

Since: Jun 08

Back Woods USA!!

#1 Nov 2, 2008
I am looking for a good tattoo artist the last two that I got I got them in Gatlinburg but am looking for some place closer. I have heard good things about Ron Cassidy but was just wanting to get some opinions and I knew Topix would provide them..

“we're screwed!”

Since: Sep 08

Surgoinsville

#2 Nov 2, 2008
tom at 2ton tat2 in kingsport is pretty good. he did my sister's and my wife's. i'd love to have the guy that did my last one do another one for me, but i got it in memphis, not driving all the way out there for another one.
Obama for Prez

Watseka, IL

#3 Nov 2, 2008
I have saw the work of some of the free lance artista in town, and one of my friends got a tatoo done by Heath Drinnon, and it was very nice. The coloring was great. The art work was exceptional, I think he had done one of the best I had ever seen,

Back Woods USA!!

#4 Nov 2, 2008
Obama for Prez wrote:
I have saw the work of some of the free lance artista in town, and one of my friends got a tatoo done by Heath Drinnon, and it was very nice. The coloring was great. The art work was exceptional, I think he had done one of the best I had ever seen,
Ok so how do I find this person?
Obama for Prez

Watseka, IL

#5 Nov 2, 2008
I will get his contact info for you, and his drawings are just great, he really missed his calling, I will post the info for you on Tuesday...

Back Woods USA!!

#6 Nov 2, 2008
Obama for Prez wrote:
I will get his contact info for you, and his drawings are just great, he really missed his calling, I will post the info for you on Tuesday...
Thanks abunch ...
I AM ME

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2008
My husband and I got ours at Tattoo City in Kingsport. They do nice work. I am looking to get another one done but trying to come up with some ideas. I have four children and wanting to do something possibly with their names and birth flowers. Any suggestions???

Back Woods USA!!

#8 Nov 3, 2008
I AM ME wrote:
My husband and I got ours at Tattoo City in Kingsport. They do nice work. I am looking to get another one done but trying to come up with some ideas. I have four children and wanting to do something possibly with their names and birth flowers. Any suggestions???
Thanks for the info I also have two kids for my first I have 3 flowers the are purple ( her birth stone) and her name and birth date in the banner. For my second, the reason I am looking for a good artist I am going to take his birth certificate and have them downsize his foot prints and I am going to have that along with his name and birth date. I am a little concerned this one will hurt more than my other 2 due to the fact it will mostly be black but I am lookin forward to the finished product..
tattoo

Hollywood, FL

#9 Nov 3, 2008
I have my kids names on top of my foot..Very Painful! It turned out great though. Their names are on cursive and there is a swirly design(kind of like a vine with no leaves) around it. I really like it right now...wonder what it's gonna look like in 30 years??? I am sure there will be some laser treatment that will be affordable to remove it by then!!LOL

“what ?”

Since: Oct 08

Rogersville

#10 Nov 3, 2008
A little of advice to yall. Don't get a tatoo of ur husband/boyfriends name. they'll come & go, but ur kids will always be urs.I learnt the hard way.
Just Looking Around

Smyrna, TN

#11 Nov 3, 2008
Hawk was a great tattoo artist. He used to be down below Morristown toward Jefferson City. He is not longer there. He did great color. Am going to have a seahorse on my lower back. There is a place in Greeneville on the lower end of the by-pass (near Greene Valley) that is pretty good. Go by and look at their work and watch them tattoo someone. That will tell if they are good and do good work. Always check out their work. Most will let you watch them tattoo someone else (if that person doesn't object). The black outlining is what hurts so much. The coloring is a piece of cake.

“what ?”

Rogersville

#12 Nov 3, 2008
tring to find something/design that i like to try cove-up name that'll look good. no luck yet.
Just Looking Around

Smyrna, TN

#13 Nov 3, 2008
Tattoo shops can give you ideas since this is something they do a lot. Just go and watch and talk to one of them. My concern would be how clean they are. Sure would hate to get AIDS that way (or any way).
A note: never have someone's name put on your body (unless it's a child or grandchild). Never have a 'fad' put on your body. Also think before you have anything demonic put on your body.

“Read All About It !”

Since: Apr 08

Rogersville

#14 Nov 3, 2008
Dave lives in town and used to work out at Tattoo City. I know a few tats that he has done and they all have turned out good. His contact info and some pics of his work is:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm...

Since: Sep 08

rogersville

#15 Nov 3, 2008
i went to stixs at tye dye in jeferson-city,but i dunno were he is now

“May GOD be with you ”

Rogersville

#16 Nov 4, 2008
MadmanFromTN wrote:
Dave lives in town and used to work out at Tattoo City. I know a few tats that he has done and they all have turned out good. His contact info and some pics of his work is:
Does he also do body piercings?? I need to find one that does it

Back Woods USA!!

#17 Nov 4, 2008
MadmanFromTN wrote:
Thanks for the link I sent him a message maybe I will get a reply but i did like his work.
Thanks again for your help I will post again if all goes well
axe

Kingsport, TN

#18 Nov 4, 2008
joe at 2ton tat2! he is really good. he has done five tats for me. have u ever heard the sayin u get what u pay for...go to someone that doesnt work in a shop and is cheap. ull see! remember its on ur body forever. id pay a little extra and go to a shop that is good!
FoXy

Kingsport, TN

#19 Nov 4, 2008
I got my tattoo at Skinsations in Kingsport, Tom did a really nice job...check em out!
Just the Facts

Hollywood, FL

#20 Nov 4, 2008
for the love of nursing wrote:
I am looking for a good tattoo artist the last two that I got I got them in Gatlinburg but am looking for some place closer. I have heard good things about Ron Cassidy but was just wanting to get some opinions and I knew Topix would provide them..
FYI, my best friend and I have matching tatoos that Ron designed just for us. I did a lot of researching before I went to get my tatoo. I looked at a lot of pictures and examples from a lot of places. His work is amazing! It looks like art. His lines are thin and precise, not thick looking and blurry. The color detail he added was way more than I would have expected and didn't look anything like what other artists work I had viewed.I was thrilled! Mine also on top of my foot. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thomas fannin 8 hr Brooke 9
Waitresses at Jugs Place 9 hr Siege 2
Bridget Dowell 9 hr Jazzman 20
Jessica Barker (Mar '12) 11 hr Lord help her 5
Jennifer smith n shannon (Feb '14) 11 hr simply me 14
Where's Donna T?????? 11 hr Bull Crap 40
Iran Nuke Deal 15 hr Calhoun 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages