bitches who sleep with married men
evilernie

Monterey, TN

#23 Jan 31, 2011
miller man wrote:
<quoted text>
u wouldn't want pics of that skinny skeleton.
I'd say you're right....but the part of me that slows down to look at car wrecks...well, still morbidly interested...lol
piss off

Ringgold, GA

#25 Feb 1, 2011
y not ask about all the men that sleep round on thur wives They the ones doin the real fuggin, i say we all go on a fuggin spree spread the luv bug wahahahaha
Mama Blue

Mount Vernon, OH

#26 Feb 1, 2011
who has not.....been with Sauna lynn Harvey
Luca Brasi

Cornelia, GA

#27 Feb 1, 2011
They're not bitches, they are good sports. They provide a necessary service the wife obviously doesn't!

Since: May 09

california

#28 Feb 1, 2011
I had a 1933 law book from California,

It states that Adultery is a felony,

Cheating kills more people and should be a felony,

my dad found a new wife when I was 10, both my brother and I sat down and talked when we heard the devestating news, we both agreed we were going to live with dad, my poor mom.The next day my dad disappeared
and we found him in the river two weeks later, Adultery killed my dad.

Adultery hurts
put the shat to the up

Kingsport, TN

#29 Feb 1, 2011
When a woman knows or a man knows the other is married......step back. It ain't right. One is at fault no more than the other. The funniest thing is I know of a piece of crap who thought she wasn't going to get caught and low and behold she did and he did too.

They both denied it. But, when you have proof, you can deny all you want. The ONLY reason it has not been made public is the hurt of the families. The only reason. To think this happened in the home is appauling. But, unknowingly to them the other half was already on the case. Photos tells it all.

If you think something is going on, step up to the plate and investigate. How much is a camera with infrared? Pictures are worth a thousand words.
I KNOW

Hendersonville, TN

#30 Feb 2, 2011
Aprl Bradley slept with my man. Now he regrets it he's had to take meds to get himself cleaned up
get over it

Waupaca, WI

#32 Feb 2, 2011
In a marriage, it takes alot of effort on both parts to stay happy. It takes time, energy, and motivation to keep your spouse these days. I know what it takes to keep a man, but some men (and some women) just cant be kept regardless of the effort you put into your marriage. Men and women who choose to keep spouses that continually cheat are only making theirselves miserable. Get some self estem and MOVE ON!!!! You cant place all the blame on the "other" man or woman. YOUR SPOUSE made the committment to you. The third party involved has no committment to you.
watching

AOL

#33 Feb 3, 2011
I read on here Terri Davis married with 4 kids left for Mike Hammonds cop don't know if he married or not. So would she be a married bitch sleeping with someones husband ? Or is he a bitch sleeping with someones wife?

“LOVE LIFE”

Since: Jul 10

north channel

#38 Feb 4, 2011
well i dont know about the rest,,im ben married for 29years now & not once cheated on my wife,, im drive a truck 48 states for 23years now,, i had lots of chances to cheat,, had the urge to but did'nt,,its take two to play,, now if a man cheats on his wife,,then its his doing,,he know what will happen if or when he gets caught,, the same go's for a women,,the blame should go to the person that is married....
pete

Miami, FL

#39 Feb 5, 2011
the blame goes to both him for not honoring his marriage and her for going after attached males neither one has any morals they deserve each other
I agree

Rogersville, TN

#40 Feb 5, 2011
well wrote:
Now days most girls don't care if there married or not as long as they get what they want. That means there both at fault but there is some cases where the female don't know but that's hardly ever any more. No one is dumb enough to not know something is goin on. I think most women now days r conniving b*tches only looking to better them self caring less who gets hurt, they'll step on who ever or f*ch who ever to climb the pole..
Your talking about "cynthia" who lives in Church hill... Oh yea, a real winner. Don't work, rides the pity train. Doesnt drive either.
evilernie

United States

#41 Feb 5, 2011
watching wrote:
I read on here Terri Davis married with 4 kids left for Mike Hammonds cop don't know if he married or not. So would she be a married bitch sleeping with someones husband ? Or is he a bitch sleeping with someones wife?
ok...pics? phone?..of Terri I mean....help a brotha out
gettin real

Cookeville, TN

#42 Feb 7, 2011
just wondering wrote:
does any one know who took up with married man from miami around the end of december thinking she may either work at route 66 grill or frequents it often
life is a short trip and alot of things are not what we dreamt about its easy to point a finger and say it someone elses fault in reality ya get what you give how many women and men let themselves go to hell after the vows are said and wonder why the spouse goes elsewhere if you cant keep yourself or your partner happy then get over it,move on and stop with all your pity parties
yours truely

Columbia, TN

#45 Feb 8, 2011
women please keep your legs closed lol

Since: May 09

california

#46 Feb 9, 2011
KEEP OUR LEGS CLOSED?

APPARENTLY YOU DON'T DATE MEN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
hickchick

Charlotte, NC

#47 Feb 9, 2011
Megan long was with a married man but it does take 2 people. They both knew what they were doing but he was the one that took vows to his wife.
faithfull

Greer, SC

#48 Feb 10, 2011
Im so in love with my Husband I ask my self sometimes crissy what are you thinking...lol I don't understand if you are not happy just leave get out don't keep hurting your self and your spouse
citizen

Mosheim, TN

#49 Feb 10, 2011
If you are cheating on your spouse whether it be a man or woman then you are a coward. These people that do this make me sick. If you are married and not happy just be honest and tell your spouse and move on. You can't have your cake and eat it to.
jamie

Columbia, TN

#51 Feb 15, 2011
You are one psycho lady
Get over yourself.
She's not with him anymore and sorry that you couldn't please him or give him the love that he needs.
So leave my mom Alone(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Rick Helton single ? 40 min missy 5
Trumps Tax Bill Benefits Rich 1 hr I got money 4
Mckayla Legg 10 hr illSpreadher 10
Rick long 12 hr cash money 3
Sarah Leah 13 hr Inmate 50
Mind Control & Torture!!! Look that up and tell... (Oct '15) 16 hr Fire Steve Starnes 46
President Trump owns property in Rogersville, T... 17 hr Try Again 64

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages