mcdonalds closing next month

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WHY

Kingsport, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2011
mcdonalds is being tore down next month to be rebuilt, why did they do all the remodeling on the inside just to do this?
OMG !

Sevierville, TN

#2 Apr 4, 2011
WHY wrote:
mcdonalds is being tore down next month to be rebuilt, why did they do all the remodeling on the inside just to do this?
How long is this going to take ?
holymoly

Charlotte, NC

#3 Apr 4, 2011
How their tearing down all the dumbasses that can't seem to get an order correct and rebuilding them too.
OMG

Sevierville, TN

#4 Apr 4, 2011
This town with no McD's will not know how to operate.
Just knows

Union City, TN

#5 Apr 4, 2011
I also heard that when the new one goes up it wont house a playground for the kiddies....Could be a good thing, but the kids are gonna miss that!
Doc

Cleveland, TN

#6 Apr 4, 2011
OMG wrote:
This town with no McD's will not know how to operate.
Umm, this town does not know how to operate WITH a McDonald's...
Parent

Martin, TN

#7 Apr 4, 2011
Just knows wrote:
I also heard that when the new one goes up it wont house a playground for the kiddies....Could be a good thing, but the kids are gonna miss that!
Ow this is sad for the children. Wellp Ronald wont be seeing as much of my hard earned money. Some of the workers in there are so dedicated to there jobs, what will they do take a temp layoff?
Im sorry children of Rogersville i wish i could help you.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2011
Oh, no! Where will I get my daily sausage and gluten?! Oh, well. There's always Hardee's, Burger Bar, Burger King, Pal's,.........
just looking around

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 5, 2011
I was in McDonald's Sunday evening. All the workers were young and clean looking for a change. They were also very neat. Don't know what has happened but it was refreshing.... they were working also....
citizen

Church Hill, VA

#10 Apr 5, 2011
they are tearing the place down bc the underground pipes were so infested with rats and roaches the only way to get rid of them was to tear it down and rebuild. i do hope they hire all new staff bc EVERY TIME i go there, which is not often, they screw my order up.. and charge 50 cents for a pack of sauce how pathetic.. hopefully pal's will get all the business now since they are the best and cleanest fast food joint in rog vegas tn.. :)

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#11 Apr 5, 2011
just looking around wrote:
I was in McDonald's Sunday evening. All the workers were young and clean looking for a change. They were also very neat. Don't know what has happened but it was refreshing.... they were working also....
You should have taken a video and posted it on you tube. An anomoly such as that would go viral in no time.
be Honest

Maryville, TN

#12 Apr 5, 2011
May be if mc donalds closes orange bowl will open back up.
glow worm

Mooresburg, TN

#13 Apr 5, 2011
I say tear it down and no rebuild!

Since: Feb 11

Morristown, TN

#14 Apr 5, 2011
i mc donelds but they never get orders right there dumb asses and when it goes back up sooooo puting a new app in and maybe they will hire me i consider my self a good worker and i learn really fast when i was working for pals it was hard bc u had to do it all really fast and then i was geting to be really good at it and then i quit bc of persanal prob hahha and i think i may go bakc :D
mcbooger

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2011
wow, lots of people will starve if they close that long! seems like people here love low nutrition and bad tasting food at high prices.
no playground? they will loose 75% of their business. People take their loud nasty brat kids there to play on the nasty junk
Buffy Two

Maryville, TN

#16 Apr 6, 2011
I bet you are happy that we have hell springs inn. See our forefathers know best.
dont open

Kingsport, TN

#17 Apr 6, 2011
I hope they don't open back up.. which i know would never happen though.. they are nasty and NEVER get the order right, I'm glad there will be no playground.. it is never cleaned and always nasty.. imagine all the sick kids that go there everyday... yuck!!!!

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#18 Apr 6, 2011
Isn't that the mcdonalds that was serving the cow lips sandwich? They call it the Mc Jagger.
healthy

United States

#19 Apr 7, 2011
forget mcdonalds, i prefer to get some healthier foods in town,.,, check out nuzzos italian restaurant they are going to start havin healthy choices
David

Cookeville, TN

#20 Apr 9, 2011
Getting rid of the playground at Mickey D's is probably a good thing simply b/c it is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Think about it, we live in such a litigious society now, that people would sue the crap out of them if their kid got hurt, thinking they could get some kind of settlement out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gregory moore/chad spears 6 min wondering 1
Who's the clown drives the black Chevy Equinox 1 hr Danger 1
Church Hill EMS out of bizness kapoot 3 hr Uh no 5
Royston of Rogersville (May '15) 3 hr Just wondering 12
Brandon clark 18 hr Von Dooskie 2
Mary Jane in a state park 19 hr Von Dooskie 1
Misty Davis Wed I know 10
Church Hill EMS broke, employees about to bail Tue Peanut Gallery 34

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web