GOP and Islam VERY similar

GOP and Islam VERY similar

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Gerald Fjord

Kingsport, TN

#1 Aug 23, 2014
They oppose birth control, abortion, homosexuality and women’s rights, while believing that government should be based on religious principles… and by “they” I mean Islamic radicals...although that's also a perfect description of the Republican party as well.

Republicans are the most un-Christian people in the world, despite their claims to the contrary. They don't support healing or feeding the poor, which were primary principles taught by Jesus Christ.

They would turn away poor homeless CHRISTIAN children at our borders, simply because the children's skin is brown. If those were white Canadian children, I think the Republican response would be different.

The un-Christian hypocracy of Republicans makes me SICK!!!!!

By the way, there’s not a single mention of God, Jesus Christ or Christianity anywhere in the U.S. Constitution.

By the way, in our Pledge of Allegiance, the phrase “under God” wasn’t added until 1954.
Lucy

Morristown, TN

#2 Aug 23, 2014
Gerald Fjord wrote:
They oppose birth control, abortion, homosexuality and women’s rights, while believing that government should be based on religious principles… and by “they” I mean Islamic radicals...although that's also a perfect description of the Republican party as well.

Republicans are the most un-Christian people in the world, despite their claims to the contrary. They don't support healing or feeding the poor, which were primary principles taught by Jesus Christ.

They would turn away poor homeless CHRISTIAN children at our borders, simply because the children's skin is brown. If those were white Canadian children, I think the Republican response would be different.

By the way, there’s not a single mention of God, Jesus Christ or Christianity anywhere in the U.S. Constitution.

By the way, in our Pledge of Allegiance, the phrase “under God” wasn’t added until 1954.
Curious why you didn't get around to that pro-life issue? Maybe it breaks your dopey rant.
Voter

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2014
Gerald Fjord wrote:
Don't worry, all you Democrats will have an opportunity to explain how you hate God when you stand before Him.

Good luck!
Reality

New Market, TN

#4 Aug 24, 2014
Gerald Fjord wrote:
I agree with Gerald Fjord 100%. I don't think the republican supports have never opened a history book. Also if Jesus was alive today they would call him a peace loving hippy. He would be crucified by his own people, no, that would be the Jewish people, well the Christians once again. Can you imagine love thy enemy as you love yourself, helping the poor. Most I know can't wait to throw the first stone, as if they are sinless.
Gerald Fjord

Kingsport, TN

#5 Aug 25, 2014
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, all you Democrats will have an opportunity to explain how you hate God when you stand before Him.
Good luck!
Who said anything about being a Democrat? I'm anti abortion and pro gun rights. I'm all for fiscal conservatism. I'm not a Democrat, but I'm definitely NOT a Republican either. I could never join such an evil organization.

Obviously you've been indoctrinated by Fox News and the A.M. radio meat heads to believe that anyone who differs with the Republitard hate mongering ideaology is a liberal Democrat.

All they have to do is pretend to champion a couple of hot button issues like abortion and gay marriage and you people elect them into office to steal and sell this country out to the highest bidder.

Obama hasn't been the best president, but he definitely hasn't been the worst. He's tried to do things for the working people in THIS country, instead of your Republican buddies who are all about making the rich richer, and sending our jobs to third world countries.

The worst president in U.S. history. Hands down G.W. Bush. He started two wars with no funding mechanism in place to pay for them, and no plan for victory...all based on lies and bogus information. And then like an idiot declares victory. His only motive for war was to make the middle east safer for Saudi Arabian oil production because he and his daddy are OWNED by the Saudis.
Voter

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2014
Gerald Fjord wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about being a Democrat? I'm anti abortion and pro gun rights. I'm all for fiscal conservatism. I'm not a Democrat, but I'm definitely NOT a Republican either. I could never join such an evil organization.
Obviously you've been indoctrinated by Fox News and the A.M. radio meat heads to believe that anyone who differs with the Republitard hate mongering ideaology is a liberal Democrat.
All they have to do is pretend to champion a couple of hot button issues like abortion and gay marriage and you people elect them into office to steal and sell this country out to the highest bidder.
Obama hasn't been the best president, but he definitely hasn't been the worst. He's tried to do things for the working people in THIS country, instead of your Republican buddies who are all about making the rich richer, and sending our jobs to third world countries.
The worst president in U.S. history. Hands down G.W. Bush. He started two wars with no funding mechanism in place to pay for them, and no plan for victory...all based on lies and bogus information. And then like an idiot declares victory. His only motive for war was to make the middle east safer for Saudi Arabian oil production because he and his daddy are OWNED by the Saudis.
Well of course you never said anything about being a Democrat, you never do. In fact, before the elections, you claimed to be a "Lifelong Hardcore Conservative Republican" who was voting for the Democrats this time, LOL.

But whether it's that lie or all your current lies, you're incredibly easy to spot, sonny boy.

The hardest part of being a Democrat must be the need for lying.

The constant need to lie about everything.

But I guess when you have an evil nature and an evil agenda, it just becomes second nature to ya, huh?
Voter

Morristown, TN

#7 Aug 25, 2014
I will be voting Democratic from now on. Barrack Hussein Obama is the greatest president that this nation has ever known.
Reality

New Market, TN

#8 Aug 26, 2014
Voter wrote:
I will be voting Democratic from now on. Barrack Hussein Obama is the greatest president that this nation has ever known.
Beat GOP's butt....twice. lmfao
Voter

United States

#9 Aug 26, 2014
Voter wrote:
That's the way you've been voting all your adult life.
Why would you change now when there are so many millions more babies to kill?
Democrats have been doing Satan's bidding for many decades now.
They have a lust for the blood of butchered babies.
You must be so proud to be a part of that.
The Gipper

Kingsport, TN

#10 Aug 26, 2014
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way you've been voting all your adult life.
Why would you change now when there are so many millions more babies to kill?
Democrats have been doing Satan's bidding for many decades now.
They have a lust for the blood of butchered babies.
You must be so proud to be a part of that.
You'll think twice about your anti-abortion stance when the world population hits 10 billion and there's not enough food for you to continue stuffing eight pounds of pork rinds into your greasy pie hole every day.
Voter

United States

#11 Aug 26, 2014
The Gipper wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll think twice about your anti-abortion stance when the world population hits 10 billion and there's not enough food for you to continue stuffing eight pounds of pork rinds into your greasy pie hole every day.
No, actually that's the difference between me and you.

To me, there is NOTHING in the world that could make me kill an innocent, beautiful little baby.

But you and your fellow Democrats are conducting a wholesale slaughter of innocent babies simply because you fear they may take something away from you in the future.

What a selfish, self-absorbed, sad, evil and inhuman way to live.

I pity you and all your sad, sorry Democrat friends.

You're pathetic.
June Kleaver

Kingsport, TN

#12 Aug 27, 2014
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually that's the difference between me and you.
To me, there is NOTHING in the world that could make me kill an innocent, beautiful little baby.
But you and your fellow Democrats are conducting a wholesale slaughter of innocent babies simply because you fear they may take something away from you in the future.
What a selfish, self-absorbed, sad, evil and inhuman way to live.
I pity you and all your sad, sorry Democrat friends.
You're pathetic.
Yes. Anybody who disagrees with your whacko rantings is "EVIL."

You always go back to the abortion issue. It's your trump card when you can't win a discussion. Nobody approves of abortion, you twit. The reason it was legalized 41 years ago (under the Republican Nixon administration) is because, legal or illegal, women were having them anyways. Better to lt a doctor do it than some guy with a wire coat hanger. It's a woman's choice. Political parties only enter into it when crooked politicians use the issue to sway simple minded voters like you. They use you.

They scream "ABORTION, ABORTION" and jingle their shiny keys with one hand to distract you, and with the other hand they send all of our jobs to china, approve no bid military contracts to their friends, pay for it with money borrowed from china, and wreck the economy with Wall Street scams and tax dodges. Then they cut services and health care for the poor and veterans, ignore our infrastructure, and now they want to privatize social security so they can steal that. Republicans in Congress won't quit until every nickle in this country has been stolen from the working people and given to the wealthy.

You are less than a pawn to them. You are the crud stuck between the toes of a pawn, in their eyes, yet you contiue to serve their evil agenda blindly. Save your pity for yourself.
Fact

Maryville, TN

#13 Aug 27, 2014
The only time the GOP care anything about the poor and middle class is about two monts before election day. After the election they return to the rich who keep them paid off. We would get nothing if they didn't need our VOTE.
Slick Willy

United States

#14 Aug 27, 2014
June Kleaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Anybody who disagrees with your whacko rantings is "EVIL."
You always go back to the abortion issue. It's your trump card when you can't win a discussion. Nobody approves of abortion, you twit. The reason it was legalized 41 years ago (under the Republican Nixon administration) is because, legal or illegal, women were having them anyways. Better to lt a doctor do it than some guy with a wire coat hanger. It's a woman's choice. Political parties only enter into it when crooked politicians use the issue to sway simple minded voters like you. They use you.
They scream "ABORTION, ABORTION" and jingle their shiny keys with one hand to distract you, and with the other hand they send all of our jobs to china, approve no bid military contracts to their friends, pay for it with money borrowed from china, and wreck the economy with Wall Street scams and tax dodges. Then they cut services and health care for the poor and veterans, ignore our infrastructure, and now they want to privatize social security so they can steal that. Republicans in Congress won't quit until every nickle in this country has been stolen from the working people and given to the wealthy.
You are less than a pawn to them. You are the crud stuck between the toes of a pawn, in their eyes, yet you contiue to serve their evil agenda blindly. Save your pity for yourself.
All the things you're complaining about are Democrat issues and policies or those of their cronies. I bet all your Democrat buddies wish you would stop being on their side, lol.

Public schools, right? LOL.
WRONG AGAIN

Gurnee, IL

#16 Aug 29, 2014
Fact wrote:
The only time the GOP care anything about the poor and middle class is about two monts before election day. After the election they return to the rich who keep them paid off. We would get nothing if they didn't need our VOTE.
Well....that's completely innacurate. Another satisfied Fox News customer. You realize, of course, that Fox News is owned by an Austrailian billionaire and a Saudi Arabian oil baron shiek. I'm sure they have the best interests of America working people at heart. ;-o
Fact

Maryville, TN

#17 Aug 29, 2014
WRONG AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....that's completely innacurate. Another satisfied Fox News customer. You realize, of course, that Fox News is owned by an Austrailian billionaire and a Saudi Arabian oil baron shiek. I'm sure they have the best interests of America working people at heart. ;-o

Apparrently you did not read what you replied to. I didn't say anything that would ever be on Fox news. In fact I don't watch Fox news. According to the latest survey 82 % of Fox News Was LIES. Republican LIES.
Clyde

United States

#18 Aug 29, 2014
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparrently you did not read what you replied to. I didn't say anything that would ever be on Fox news. In fact I don't watch Fox news. According to the latest survey 82 % of Fox News Was LIES. Republican LIES.
LMAO!
Who did the "latest survey," Tina Fey or Bill Maher?
You're just one of Barry's Useful Idiots and you're doing a damn good job of it, son.
Don't let anybody tell you to get both sides of the story, just keep listening to the government-approved news version. That's all you need to know.
Good boy, here's your cookie. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The final day!!! 41 min Trump Is President 15
Jason Alexander (Nov '10) 4 hr Ashley 55
Mamie Shrader 4 hr Family friend 6
Tax Increase Question 7 hr Confused 7
Holston electric 8 hr Question 2
Trump's response to Meryl Streep 9 hr Really 37
frenchie is snitching 13 hr Watch Out 1

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance