scoot

Lockport, KY

#22 May 3, 2013
Unlike The "Parasite" I Pay IN Five Figures Every Year.:) Must Suck To Have A Job That Gets You Criticized For Slandering People Like Hes Actually Doing People A Favor. And.....You Are NOT The First To Admit That Many Are Falsely Accused. This Is Common Knowledge. And Sadly He Probably Doesn't Have Money To Protect His "Public" Information. Lol What A Great Example Of The Disintegration Of Our Rights In General Along With The SLANDER That Is Blatantly Obvious In Our Once Great Nation Today. And Yes Mr Mugshot I Meant To Use The Word Blatantly..I Dont Need A Definition.
lol

United States

#23 May 3, 2013
its much closer to extortion

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 May 3, 2013
lol wrote:
it doesnt take a genius to find out who has been arrested either, clearly...it also doesn't take a genius to find your home address.
Which page are you on? Clearly either you or your mom has graced the pages of our little publication. Otherwise you wouldn't be so irate about it. I make no attempt to hide my identity like so many on here do. We run a legitimate business that is not breaking any laws. If I were do you think the law enforcement agencies would be giving me the info in the first place? We are not extorting anyone. We are not forcing you to pay us anything. We just give the option of having your record removed from our site if you so CHOOSE. And by the way, thanks for all the free advertising by keeping our posts on top in topix.
king kong kuntry

Lockport, KY

#25 May 3, 2013
You AcT Like Its Good Advertising? Um One Person Is For This Line A Shiiiaaaat (Id Like To Buy A Vowel) Lol ONE Wait 1. Feel Me? Most People Probably Only Buy It So They Know Why Their Dealer Isnt Picking Up The Phone Lmmfao So Your Biggest CustomerS Are The Criminals.... Kinda Ironic.. Btw The IPA On Your Mobile Device Is Traceable Too..
Bump to the top

Charlotte, NC

#26 May 3, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
<quoted text>
Which page are you on? Clearly either you or your mom has graced the pages of our little publication. Otherwise you wouldn't be so irate about it. I make no attempt to hide my identity like so many on here do. We run a legitimate business that is not breaking any laws. If I were do you think the law enforcement agencies would be giving me the info in the first place? We are not extorting anyone. We are not forcing you to pay u

s anything. We just give the option of having your record removed from our site if you so CHOOSE.
And by the way, thanks for all the free advertising by keeping our posts on top in topix.
So whats your name?
king kong kuntry

Lockport, KY

#27 May 3, 2013
Just Saying. Easy Access For Any Root User. If U Know What Root Is? And Since Your So Brave Hows Bout A Name?! Not That I Really Care As Ive Never Been Charged With Not A Thang. But I Bet Billy Bob WantsA Know :)

Location hidden

#28 May 3, 2013
king kong kuntry wrote:
Just Saying. Easy Access For Any Root User. If U Know What Root Is? And Since Your So Brave Hows Bout A Name?! Not That I Really Care As Ive Never Been Charged With Not A Thang. But I Bet Billy Bob WantsA Know :)
My name is Andy Lamb, nice to meet you. What's yours or are you to afraid to say? And yes I know what root is. I've been in th IT business almost 20 years.

Location hidden

#29 May 3, 2013
Bump to the top wrote:
<quoted text>
So whats your name?
So what's yours, or are you still going to hide behind a screen name?
king kong kuntry

Lockport, KY

#30 May 3, 2013
Vince Luttrell Here :) Wanna Social Too? Just Sayin..Are You Very Smart? Lol CausE MosT A These Fellers Here Aint To Keen On You Apparently.. Dunno. Just Not A Bright Move.
king kong kuntry

Lockport, KY

#31 May 3, 2013
Done Hatin On Ya Tho.. Get Yo Money Booboo. Even If U ArE SelliN Info Ta Druggies Bout Where They Ole Pimp Went. Lil Better Than Sellin The Drugs They On I Guess. But YouR The #1 Thang Keepin Em From Callin His BusteD Ass # To Get More An Get Them Busted In The Process...smaaarrrttt
lol

United States

#32 May 3, 2013
Do the world a favor a lose some weight
lol

United States

#33 May 3, 2013
For anyone wanting a street address on him drop a line with your email address, selling it for $20 a piece
king kong kuntry

Lockport, KY

#34 May 3, 2013
N Btw...I.think ThEy Bumped U To The Top So All ThE Low Lifes Trolling ThiS SitE Can Notice This Wonderful Info..:/
lol

United States

#35 May 3, 2013
his first name is actually dewey..

Location hidden

#36 May 4, 2013
lol wrote:
For anyone wanting a street address on him drop a line with your email address, selling it for $20 a piece
Heck. I'll give it to you for $10. If you want it for free jus do a Whois. I'm not a scared little bit<£ like LOL hiding behind a screen name trying to look all high and mighty.
lol

United States

#37 May 4, 2013
also@ dewey, it is a violation of peoples right of publicity being as you're placing ads that sell products on the same page as peoples picture which could make some believe they endorse those products. That is in violation of the law.

Location hidden

#38 May 4, 2013
lol wrote:
also@ dewey, it is a violation of peoples right of publicity being as you're placing ads that sell products on the same page as peoples picture which could make some believe they endorse those products. That is in violation of the law.
I think you need to do a little more research on that one. TCA 47.25.1104 says nothing of the sort. We are not in Ohio and by the way that case is still pending. We have every right to publish your arrest record and mugshot under TN and federal law. Do you have nothing better to do than spout nonsense all night? Get a life. Go outside and smell the roses. Heck be adventurous and go get a job and quit using my tax dollars to buy your meth and pills.

Location hidden

#39 May 4, 2013
Also, The First Amendment overrides state publicity law and allows for the use of an individualís name and likeness in news reporting, film biographies, commentary, and works of fiction. I can debate the law with you all night but I don't see the point. I've done my research, you need to crawl back in your hole and do yours.
lol

United States

#40 May 4, 2013
also i am at work, and as i previously said lose some weight its disgusting
lol

United States

#41 May 4, 2013
its not tn law it is usc. do more research

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Clairs little diner 13 min Luke 30
Reno St Service Station 21 min Leading authority 3
Bad tooth 24 min Snaggletooth 1
up coming holston electric election 26 min Bobby Heaton 7
Sweet Tooth Cafe 27 min Crazy Bobbalou Rebop 10
Hugh B day Bridge 32 min lenny 3
What about the Native Americans???? (Jul '08) 40 min Chingukchook 62
•••
•••
•••