Rogersville Arrests
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 May 2, 2013
Have you checked out easttennesseemugshots.com lately? We post hundreds of new mugshots every day.
scoot

Cicero, IN

#2 May 2, 2013
Futher Slander.
sw€€t~h€@r t

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 2, 2013
I would like to take a moment to thank you for your dedication to our community. I personally have never subjected myself nor would I ever subject my children to anyone that has chosen a criminal path. However I do try to take time to familiarize myself with the pics you post of persons who are criminal so that I can be more aware of any dangers. We come in contact with people every day at the grocery store, gas station, movies etc. your post put a face to the evil we live in and make us aware. Thank you!!!
king kong kuntry

Cicero, IN

#4 May 2, 2013
Those ArE The Failed Criminals sadly. tThe ones To BE Aware Of Will Forever Be One Step ahead . though this is a great help to our community.. until one of our relatives or immediate family members or even ourSelves should happen to show up in it By surprise or accident. Things Happen.Swerve To Miss A Board With Nail In The Road hit a oncoming car Head on. catch manslaughter Charge. Accident. In SpiTe of thE distraction Of MaNy Wonderful Things Such As This An Good Ole Fb And Even Most Of The Things I Personally Do All Day I do believeThat Actually the topix should be politics and everyone should be a little more Intuitive. Google Godlike productions. because who really wants our children to grow up in this. if you want to know the truth about politics Watch ANY Other Countries News For One Week. and get Involved! vote
lol

York, SC

#5 May 2, 2013
this is proof that people are no longer innocent until proven guilty, it is in fact yhe opposite

Location hidden

#6 May 3, 2013
scoot wrote:
Futher Slander.
No slander whatsoever. It is a fact that every single person on our site was arrested. You need to check the dictionary before you start using big boy words. I'll help you out.

Slander:
1 : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation 2 : a false and defamatory oral statement about a person
scoot

Lockport, KY

#7 May 3, 2013
You Do Not Believe It Should Be Published After Court Dates? What If The Person Is Innocent? In Most Cases I Understand They Are Not. But... And I Know The Deffinition. I Meant It Where It Was. I Know My Big Boy Words.
scoot

Lockport, KY

#8 May 3, 2013
Definition* <- lmao
spike

United States

#9 May 3, 2013
scoot wrote:
You Do Not Believe It Should Be Published After Court Dates? What If The Person Is Innocent? In Most Cases I Understand They Are Not. But... And I Know The Deffinition. I Meant It Where It Was. I Know My Big Boy Words.
Wanna Buy A Capital Letter?
reality

Knoxville, TN

#11 May 3, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
<quoted text>
No slander whatsoever. It is a fact that every single person on our site was arrested. You need to check the dictionary before you start using big boy words. I'll help you out.
Slander:
1 : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation 2 : a false and defamatory oral statement about a person
you are a parasite who invades the privacy of private persons for profit. it is in fact an invasion of privacy and unconstitutionally illegal. of course the resouces to enforce a stoppage of your parasitic illegal practices would be considerable and not available to many. as for your disclaimer regarding "slander" it is reminicent of the banter of a used car salesman. it could be argued that the guilt is implied and it is certainly believed by many. guilt or no, slander or no, the practice of publishing the identities of unconvicted arrestees is an invasion of their privacy and morally reprehensible. but then why would a parasite care?
reality

Knoxville, TN

#12 May 3, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
your use of the term "low life" constitutes an acusation. it exposes your belief that these people ARE guilty in spite of the lack of judicial process and sustains that your publication does indeed deem them guilty. so much for your claim of "no slander".
lol

United States

#13 May 3, 2013
im glad to know there are at least two others who find this as disturbing as i do

Location hidden

#14 May 3, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>your use of the term "low life" constitutes an acusation. it exposes your belief that these people ARE guilty in spite of the lack of judicial process and sustains that your publication does indeed deem them guilty. so much for your claim of "no slander".
First they have been arrested. Arrest data is public. I use the term lo life's not to imply guilt but as you can plainly see there are many VOP charges listed which in fact shows they were convicted of a crime and are not man or woman enough to face the music. In my eyes, these people are low life's. I will be the the first to admit that there are many innocent people falsley accused but there are many others who don't care about themselves, their community or the law.
John Buck

Asheville, NC

#15 May 3, 2013
Your website was once "ok" imo. Today it goes directly to an app store page. Your "financing" sucks big fat hairy sacks.
lol

United States

#16 May 3, 2013
Information about businesses is also public, as is your home address maybe i should sell this information to the " low lifes", oh if you dont want me too you can pay me $500
east tn mugshots irs

Asheville, NC

#17 May 3, 2013
They paying taxes?
Verdict

Asheville, NC

#18 May 3, 2013
So what is it?
Tax Payer

Asheville, NC

#19 May 3, 2013
Gotta bump the post back to the top. What do you have to pay in taxes? Just wondering...')

Location hidden

#20 May 3, 2013
John Buck wrote:
Your website was once "ok" imo. Today it goes directly to an app store page. Your "financing" sucks big fat hairy sacks.
One of our ad providers is injecting the candy crush App Store code. We are trying to figure it out and block it. It seems to only be happening on mobile browsers the best I can tell. It is not being redirected intentionally. As far as business info goes, it don't take a genius to look up our info and yes we pay our taxes.
lol

United States

#21 May 3, 2013
it doesnt take a genius to find out who has been arrested either, clearly...it also doesn't take a genius to find your home address.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homosexual Travis Marshall 1 hr In the Know 10
Josh Drinnon (Aug '10) 2 hr Halze 37
Suzanna Larmer 3 hr Gonzalez 2
Democrat Dream Come True 4 hr Proof 14
life guard 5 hr opinion 6
Stewart Bankruptcy 5 hr opinion 7
Classic Rock 5 hr Calhoun 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages