Smartt, TN

#1 Oct 22, 2013
How abt this gurl?
stacks

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2013
appears to be wrote:
How abt this gurl?
Omg ewww what a cracked out. Skank her an whole family is trash trash trash trash.
concerned

Seymour, TN

#4 Jan 5, 2014
where is she? Is she ok? Need info. Missing child alert issued for her.
hahah

Maggie Valley, NC

#5 Jan 5, 2014
Probably hiding with grace or some boy
Friend

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2014
please come home Miranda, we miss you. Chad Bishop is a pu-ssy and he'll be going to jail when you're found.;
sorry

Columbia, TN

#7 Jan 5, 2014
This little girl needs to have her bottom set on fire to the point she cant set for a while for the way she's done the ones who has took care of her put a roof over her head,put food in her stomach,put clothing on her and made sure she had what she needed at all times its a dang shame that this is how the little girl repays the ones who loves her and stay up all hours of the night worrying were she is what she's doing wondering if she's fed,cold,alone,or even out of trouble. I tell you some kids would love to no that there was someone out looking and wondering about them but they don't get that chance cause they have no one to look after them and just wished they could be in your shoes Miranda so take a little advice that I have said here even if its just a piece of what ive said and go home to were the ones who really love you are. cause you only get a family like yours 1 time in your life so don't take it for granted believe me honey im liveing proof of doing my family wrong and now its to late and I don't get that chance to say im sorry or I love you to my family cause there not here any more and I want have the chance to see them again until my time comes. PLEASE GO TO YOUR FAMILY PLEASE!
smh

United States

#8 Jan 5, 2014
Miranda go home please....That poor girl has been through hell and none of you all have a right to judge her......She's a child so lay the hell off...She is only doing what she has been showed and raised around!I LOVE YOU MIRANDA AND HOPE YOU ARE SAFE AND OK....
love-god

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jan 5, 2014
well miranda u need to go home quit acting like tonya did ...brenda loves u and fred does too stop worrying ur grandparents and chad if she is with u need too take her home and tonya if u know where she is u need to let ur mom know cause u will go to jail too u don"T have custody of her ...so to where ever u are miranda go home the drugs and the boys are not worth it beleive me u lucky to have a grandma to take u in after the shit tonya has pulled ....so please go home or call brenda so she can come and get u before u get train run on u or something worse u girls want to grow up too fast and u need to get ur education and a good job some stabliltily in your life for u and no one else .....think of urself and what u want in life not a house full of kids u can"""T raise or be dead from drugs so many pple are dying from that don"""T be the next one ok boys are shooting girls up and they don"T care either where u live or die ...go home now young child cause that is what u are ....may god help u before it is too late ......
redwolf

Morristown, TN

#10 Jan 6, 2014
i know this youn girl and the state should not even let her go back home put her in a juvenile home or halfway house until she is 18 or 21 she has worried too many people
Just Me

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 7, 2014
Just my opinion if she is going to run away from her grandmothers after they are the ones who take care of her then she does need to be put in a home somewhere so her grandparents know shes being taken care of. Obviously she doesnt appreciate her grandparents taking care of her. I dont know what these young teenagers think when they run away knowing they cant work anywhere cause they have no vehicle and no way to make money. Plus knowing the police is looking for you. This is a horrible way to try to live. It wont last long, so make the best of it cause when you get caught they need to lock you up so you slow your hot ass down.
investigator

Kingsport, TN

#12 Jan 7, 2014
Maybe threating her right now isn't the best if you think she is reading or may hear from someone else. I would offer a reward, for where she is.
Cash right now will get you about anything you want. Time right now is critical in a case like this. I hope she will come to her senses before she ruins her whole life.
employee

Nebo, NC

#13 Jan 7, 2014
Everyone needs to stop and think.. if its my child what would i be doing...??!! she is a young girl and if u all are gonna argue over it go on somewhere cause thts the last thing she needs right now she just needs our prayers tht she is at least with this "chad" boy and not actually kidnapped by a stranger tht would wanna hurt her.. yes if she is with chad she still isn't in good hands but at least she knows him.. i just pray to god that she is found and found very soon!!
not to worry

Morristown, TN

#14 Jan 7, 2014
just learn tonya has chads dads address no more comments on facebook some people say she has chad and marida at her house hideing shes needs to go to jail now
wondering

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jan 7, 2014
not to worry wrote:
just learn tonya has chads dads address no more comments on facebook some people say she has chad and marida at her house hideing shes needs to go to jail now
did you see the children there at her moms with your own eyes? If this was my child i would be following up on every lead myself. Has "Chad" been reported missing? And you know shes only doing what she seen her mother do hundreds of times. I hate to say this now tonya sees what her own mother has went through all this years. lots of prayers needed.
thank god

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jan 10, 2014
for anyone who's wondering she was found today. as posted on tonya's facebook page. she was brought to tonya, she had to report that, she had been found. then they sent her off. she went on her on to jail. it's said she wasn't with the chad boy. all tonya knew was she was in morristown.
Hopefull

Columbia, TN

#17 Jan 11, 2014
Well im glad that she's ok and not harmed but the little girl needs to stay sent off for a little while to let her learn a lesson the hard way that's the only way she's gonna learn is the hard way atleast her family will no she's safe and not out doing god no's what. You all keep throwing off on her mother you all should be praying for her instead of putting her down all the time cause god pray's for people like her not throwing stones but I guess only Christians believe in that any more cause just about every post you see on this is people putting people down always instead of them sending prayers out to them that's why this whole worlds going to HELL in a hand basket cause of people like every one on these post's.So may GOD BLESS each and every one that has so much hate to throw off on so many others!
amy

Sumter, SC

#18 Jan 31, 2014
Miranda roller is a spoiled brat smoked pot sleeps with her boyfriends and tonya don't care because Miranda is going to turn out just like her mom brenda and fred try there best with Miranda but when tonya does have Miranda she lets her sleep with chad so people don't know the whole story and tonya is trash and if Miranda don't change she will be just like her mom tonya loves sleeping around and getting high and drunk not kids everyone knows that
resident

Knoxville, TN

#19 Feb 1, 2014
Hopefull wrote:
Well im glad that she's ok and not harmed but the little girl needs to stay sent off for a little while to let her learn a lesson the hard way that's the only way she's gonna learn is the hard way atleast her family will no she's safe and not out doing god no's what. You all keep throwing off on her mother you all should be praying for her instead of putting her down all the time cause god pray's for people like her not throwing stones but I guess only Christians believe in that any more cause just about every post you see on this is people putting people down always instead of them sending prayers out to them that's why this whole worlds going to HELL in a hand basket cause of people like every one on these post's.So may GOD BLESS each and every one that has so much hate to throw off on so many others!
HAHAHA that is funny getting sent off or going to jail only teaches you more tricks of the trade or not how to get caught yes it is a punishment but it is also a roof over your head and food on your plate. I know and have been to jail hell their are just as many drugs in that new jail.I also know people who have been sent off it just makes kids meaner and usually worse. She is just lonely I know this girl and she feels like noone gives a damn about her thats why she sleeps with guys for them to "like" her she is just depressed.
well

Kingsport, TN

#20 Feb 4, 2014
she is skanky and trashy like her mother. no pitty for her
Solomon

Morristown, TN

#21 Feb 4, 2014
@well, imagine how things would be if you had been born at her house and she at yours. Would peoples' comments help you and give you confidence to do better? If you are not part of the solution, you are surely part of the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are the democrats terrified of Donald Trump? 2 hr Bernie got Shafted 85
40.00 wheel tax increase 3 hr Just like to know 16
sam dong / worst place in rogersville to work! 4 hr Be warned 13
Wheel Tax - About Time 5 hr Realist 2
places hiring 13 hr Be warned 8
Failed Budget Committee 16 hr Maybe 75
stacey ann (Sep '14) 22 hr Shame 6

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance