First Prev
of 6
Next Last
just wondering

Cleveland, TN

#1 Oct 10, 2013
heard there was somebody shooting at people in caney creek...anybody know whats going on???
jus saying

Kingsport, TN

#2 Oct 10, 2013
I heard somebody had been shot in campbell heights. And the shooter is outside shooting. Idk who
just wondering

Cleveland, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2013
jus saying wrote:
I heard somebody had been shot in campbell heights. And the shooter is outside shooting. Idk who
so sad,,,
update

Kingsport, TN

#4 Oct 10, 2013
How they been caught?
UPDATE

Cleveland, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2013
Subdivision is on lock down. To my knowledge nobody has been shot. Some crazy person was going around and randomly shooting in peoples windows. My daughter lives there and this is all I have heard so far. Thanks God she works seconds and wasn't home but now she can't go home.
Guy in subdivision

Columbia, TN

#6 Oct 10, 2013
A resident of the subdivision was firing shots at children on a hay ride. Police arrived and all hell broke loose. Last thing I saw was an army tank pulling into the subdivision.
Barack AKA Barry

Hixson, TN

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Guy in subdivision wrote:
A resident of the subdivision was firing shots at children on a hay ride. Police arrived and all hell broke loose. Last thing I saw was an army tank pulling into the subdivision.
Where is that gun toting mofo? Will send a Predator and eradicate his redneck s$$.
whats goin on

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 11, 2013
has this person been caught..is everyone ok?
Guy in Subdivision

Lawrenceburg, TN

#9 Oct 11, 2013
whats goin on wrote:
has this person been caught..is everyone ok?
Everyone on the hay ride is ok. None were injured. I don't know about anyone else. Several rumors going around, but I have no information regarding those.
Info

United States

#10 Oct 11, 2013
Was the person arrested or still on the lose? This is just craziness!!
Fruit loop

Greenville, SC

#11 Oct 11, 2013
No one got shot. He wasn't shooting at a hayride. He target shoots and apparently someone called the law. He's a good person with an alcohol problem and is having a hard time coping with the loss of his mother. The whole thing got way blown out of proportion.
The Real Deal

Rogersville, TN

#12 Oct 11, 2013
Sounds just like Ronnie Lawson and his "show boating". Ronnie is this county's worst enemy. Ashamed to live in Hawkins County? Thank your local Sheriff.
Neighbor

Kingsport, TN

#13 Oct 11, 2013
sounds to me like u need to mind your on damn busniess "The Real Deal" law enforcment done here job and to a man in to custody that exchanged in gun fire with the deputies the ran off in the woods has nothing to do with "show boating" its called doing a job and keeping people safe and catching the person responsible.
Neighbor

Kingsport, TN

#14 Oct 11, 2013
sounds to me like u need to mind your own damn busniess "The Real Deal" law enforcment done there job and took a man in to custody that exchanged in gun fire with the deputies then ran off in the woods has nothing to do with "show boating" its called doing a job and keeping people safe and catching the person responsible.
sounds to me like

Columbia, TN

#15 Oct 11, 2013
neighbor is the one that called the law because someone was out back shooting while a hay ride was going on out front and when police showed up , the situation got out of control (neighbor created the drama) if it was ANYTHING more than that , it would have been reported . it would have been a major news story other than a man was shooting and then ran off into the woods when police showed up and then returned own his own . sounds to me like neighbors drama but i could be wrong .
local meth dealer

Kingsport, TN

#16 Oct 11, 2013
Smh
maybaby

Martin, TN

#17 Oct 11, 2013
sounds to me like wrote:
neighbor is the one that called the law because someone was out back shooting while a hay ride was going on out front and when police showed up , the situation got out of control (neighbor created the drama) if it was ANYTHING more than that , it would have been reported . it would have been a major news story other than a man was shooting and then ran off into the woods when police showed up and then returned own his own . sounds to me like neighbors drama but i could be wrong .
http://www.timesnews.net/article/9068494/poli... A Rogersville man is in custody after allegedly exchanging gunfire with police, who were responding to his home on reports of shots fired while a hay ride was nearby.

Hawkins County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Tony Allen reports no officers were injured in the incident, but wouldn't comment on the suspect's condition. He said the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is now probing the incident, as is protocol in any officer involved shooting.

Thursday evening officers responded to a subdivision off Caney Creek Road, on a report of shots fired. Allen says police were told a man was shooting a handgun as a hay ride passed nearby.

Officers allegedly spotted the suspect, Trevor Burton, near his home on Campbell Drive. While standing in a wood line he shot at police, according to Allen, with one officer returning fire. Burton then ran into the woods.

The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office and Rogersville Police Department then launched what turned out to be a lengthy search. Allen says Burton apparently tried to double-back to his residence, arriving to the home at 4:30 a.m. Police were waiting and took him into custody.

Allen says no officers were injured in the incident. He directed questions on Burton's condition, and the charges he faces, to the TBI.

Check back with TimesNews.net for additional details as they become available.
Excuses Excuses

Clarksville, TN

#18 Oct 11, 2013
Fruit loop wrote:
No one got shot. He wasn't shooting at a hayride. He target shoots and apparently someone called the law. He's a good person with an alcohol problem and is having a hard time coping with the loss of his mother. The whole thing got way blown out of proportion.
An active alcoholic target shooting in a fairly populated area, and he exchanged gunfire with police before fleeing into the woods because--- he's a good person and thought they were invading terrorists? Normal people do not manage grief by mixing booze and bullets and then taking shots at the police.
lmao

New Bremen, OH

#19 Oct 11, 2013
Excuses Excuses wrote:
<quoted text>
An active alcoholic target shooting in a fairly populated area, and he exchanged gunfire with police before fleeing into the woods because--- he's a good person and thought they were invading terrorists? Normal people do not manage grief by mixing booze and bullets and then taking shots at the police.
they might,, this is hawkins co.
Walter Cronkite

Sevierville, TN

#20 Oct 11, 2013
sounds to me like wrote:
Three counts of attempted murder...it is a major news story and you are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does Mile Allen know 1 hr Coverup 5
Taylor morefield 3 hr Go Ex-Cheerleaders 2
Did Erika not want that known? 3 hr Go Ex-Cheerleaders 26
Adam Combs 5 hr Yep 4
Bruce Hurley arrested again 12 hr get a life 3
Stacie Ann 21 hr you know me 35
Black low flying plane on 11w today 21 hr Vet 3

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance