First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Upset

Union, NJ

#1 Sep 8, 2009
Isn't this town full of them? Go ahead ladies and gentlemen... They didn't mind breaking up your marriage, so they won't mind if we tell everyone about it, right?
mytwosense

Lafayette, CA

#2 Sep 8, 2009
There are very few people left in this town who are not home wreckers, don't ya think?
just keep going

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 8, 2009
Pearl Lavein for one and Bea Burns two great people who everyone loves
Anyway

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Sep 8, 2009
True love will hold every thing together if there is really true love

“Ow3n”

Since: Oct 07

American Computer Techs

#5 Sep 8, 2009
Just because somebody offers you a peach, it don't mean you have to eat it.

Men need to grow a set of balls and just say no.
defense

Pharr, TX

#6 Sep 8, 2009
Who says that a home wrecker can only be a woman. I believe that men can be just as much of a home wrecker as women can!
medicial student

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 8, 2009
so you know Steven Idoms then????
amy

United States

#9 Sep 8, 2009
one of my friends has slept with several married men. she has been for years. she doesnt care if they are married or have a girl. watch out.
Lies on the innocent

Sevierville, TN

#10 Sep 8, 2009
amy wrote:
one of my friends has slept with several married men. she has been for years. she doesnt care if they are married or have a girl. watch out.
I understand there are many men and women like that. I'm just saying that there are also many women accused of it and it couldn't be any farther from the truth!
MIZZ BITCH

Demotte, IN

#11 Sep 8, 2009
I can name one tiffany cox she is always trying to get my man to leave an we are planning our wedding right now i can about bet on it that shes going to be telling him leave her at the altar shes a homewrecker tryna steal my babby daddY
Start a Fire

United States

#12 Sep 8, 2009
My two cents on what has gone on since Bible times.

If a man or woman are not getting the comfort they need at home,Yes they will look else where!

The words Home Wrecker,this is not a one-way street.It takes two people. If you know of someone that is going around saying "Humty-Dumpty left me for that Home wrecking Mother Goose",then you must see that Humpty-Dumpty might have not been getting comfort that he needed at home!

If you wish to keep your man at home with you,then keep him full of fire so that he wants to be there. Don't complain all the time. Make everyday a special day with him!!
Tax Poor

Whitwell, TN

#13 Sep 8, 2009
MIZZ BITCH wrote:
I can name one tiffany cox she is always trying to get my man to leave an we are planning our wedding right now i can about bet on it that shes going to be telling him leave her at the altar shes a homewrecker tryna steal my babby daddY
I hear divorce is expensive. My advice to you is if you can't trust him to not run off with another woman now, it's not going to be any better when you have that cheap piece of paper on the wall. Don't do it.
Mosier

Morristown, TN

#14 Sep 8, 2009
poor babies, if you are now woman enough to keep your man it is not the other ladies fault it is yours.

If you will not give a man what he wants at home then he will go get it somewhere else.

get off your bon bon eating, oprah watching lazy azzes and make him supped then put on something sexy and get kinky.
Make him want to stay home.
Go ahead and suck and swallow, it will not kill you. Just go use mothwash before you try to kiss him afterwards.

It would not kill you to dress up nice in a skirt and nice shoes instead of capri pants and flip flops too.
Put on some make up and do your hair and nails.
A man wants a woman that looks good and that he can be proud to be seen with out in public.

Invite your girlfriend over and get her drunk or high and talk her into a 3sum.
All man would love to see their wife eating at the Y.
think

Greenback, TN

#15 Sep 8, 2009
MIZZ BITCH wrote:
when does all this conversation go on between tiffany and your man. men will say all the time the other woman won't leave me alone.please, all he has to do is not speak to her in person or on the phone.
most men won't tell a woman to leave him alone,because there is a chance he might have an argument with his woman and then he will have someone handy so he won't have to go to far to find a shoulder to cry on(we know where this leads)tell your "babydaddy" (how pucky) to get some ba... or you get some sense before you become"babymommy" again.

“ I Love you guy's”

Since: Jun 08

Rogersville,Tennessee

#16 Sep 8, 2009
Ow3n wrote:
Just because somebody offers you a peach, it don't mean you have to eat it.
Men need to grow a set of balls and just say no.
Own3, Ow3n, Ow3n, it would have sounded so much more like a gentleman to have said, "Men need to grow up and be men and just say no", then to have put it the way you did.
greenpeace

Morristown, TN

#17 Sep 8, 2009
mosier rocks!!!!!!!!!!
what

Johnson City, TN

#18 Sep 8, 2009
just keep going wrote:
Pearl Lavein for one and Bea Burns two great people who everyone loves
Pearl the parole officer????
Observer

Whitwell, TN

#19 Sep 8, 2009
Start a Fire wrote:
If you wish to keep your man at home with you,then keep him full of fire so that he wants to be there. Don't complain all the time. Make everyday a special day with him!!
This is totally true. I see you are getting bad judgments against you for speaking the truth, but that doesn't change the truth.

Have you not had sex with your husband in a month? Do you nag him constantly? Don't have a meal for him when he gets home from work? Over 50 lbs overweight? And now you are complaining he has found someone else that laughs at his jokes?

Well what did you expect.
Start a Fire

United States

#20 Sep 8, 2009
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
This is totally true. I see you are getting bad judgments against you for speaking the truth, but that doesn't change the truth.
Have you not had sex with your husband in a month? Do you nag him constantly? Don't have a meal for him when he gets home from work? Over 50 lbs overweight? And now you are complaining he has found someone else that laughs at his jokes?
Well what did you expect.
I do not care if I am judged in a harsh way. I just stated my two cents.

The trueth is if woman could only hear themselves,see themselves as their husbands do.There would not be such a thing as another woman!

Keep your husband excited and wanting to come home to you! Nagging about him not taking the trash out would not excite me enough to walk thru the front door!!Lol

So woman take a step to save your relationships.Don't be a nag, clean your act up and be Sexy for him!! Hell if you loose him you would have Clean up,be Sexy,lose weight to trap another one.

I bet I really P.O'd someone off this time Observer. Lol

“Ow3n”

Since: Oct 07

American Computer Techs

#21 Sep 8, 2009
Buffy One wrote:
<quoted text>
Own3, Ow3n, Ow3n, it would have sounded so much more like a gentleman to have said, "Men need to grow up and be men and just say no", then to have put it the way you did.
Yes M'am, it would. However my post is pitched to the men who think it is manly to sleep with women, other than their wives. As such, my words are put into language they understand... Adulters are not manly... they are fools lacking the balls to maintain the marriage vows they took oath to keep.

When it comes to men treating women poorly, I am not a gentleman nd call them as I see them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up with our Juvenile Judges 1 min judge by example 5
Sam Dong Supervision lol 35 min hmmmm 19
Wreck this morning 1 hr slowdown 5
Heritage Days 6 hr GoGo 42
WBIR story 7 hr Rogersville Resident 14
Chair Restoration 8 hr County Line 3
Nikki N John Mallory 13 hr Theyre trash 9

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance