First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Has anyone seen or heard from Robert Horton? He's been missing a week. Wondering if he is ok.
jeezlouise

Matthews, NC

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Hope that theivin a$$ is in jail!

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jul 30, 2013
jeezlouise wrote:
Hope that theivin a$$ is in jail!
And just what makes you think he is a thief? I have left cash, tools, and everything around him with no one else around and have never had anything go missing in all these years. He has had many opportunities to steal from me and never has. He has been in trouble in the past but he has changed a lot.
right-on

Bulls Gap, TN

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Very much a thief and all around p.o.s.
Agree

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jul 30, 2013
Just like his Mother and brother! All trash!
jeezlouise

Matthews, NC

#6 Jul 30, 2013
I know for a fact he is a theif. .just ask around. u will see.
jeezlouise

Matthews, NC

#7 Jul 30, 2013
*thief

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 30, 2013
jeezlouise wrote:
I know for a fact he is a theif..just ask around. u will see.
If you know for a fact then do tell. By stating "ask around", means you know nothing but hear-say. Hear-say and fact are two completely different things. If he has stolen so much, why isn't he in jail? Why are there no charges against him? I love how people take hear-say and proclaim it as the truth and ruin people's reputation. I would dare say you probably don't even personally know him, just of him, etc.

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jul 30, 2013
Agree wrote:
Just like his Mother and brother! All trash!
I don't know what Lynn and Donnie do. Robert doesn't have much to do with either of them. He lives with his Dad. And just how long has it been since you have been around Robert, if ever? He made some mistakes when he was younger but he has changed so much. I love how the people in this town are always spreading gossip.

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jul 30, 2013
right-on wrote:
Very much a thief and all around p.o.s.
And just how would you know if you are in Waynesville, NC? That right there says that anything you state can't be believed because you won't even post where you are. You are probably some loser in Rogersville who has nothing better to do than to bad-mouth people across the internet, when you wouldn't dare say it to his face.
jeezlouise

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 30, 2013
mad-as-can-be wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know for a fact then do tell. By stating "ask around", means you know nothing but hear-say. Hear-say and fact are two completely different things. If he has stolen so much, why isn't he in jail? Why are there no charges against him? I love how people take hear-say and proclaim it as the truth and ruin people's reputation. I would dare say you probably don't even personally know him, just of him, etc.
i do know for sure because i have seen him with stolen stuff!!! remember u r the one who put him on here!! i do know him very well and the rest of his family! if u dont like seeing ur mans business put out there for everyone to see then dont put his name on the forum!!!!
jeezlouise

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jul 30, 2013
mad-as-can-be wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what Lynn and Donnie do. Robert doesn't have much to do with either of them. He lives with his Dad. And just how long has it been since you have been around Robert, if ever? He made some mistakes when he was younger but he has changed so much. I love how the people in this town are always spreading gossip.
arent u one to be sayin that..spreading gossip?? u r the one who started this damn thread!!!
jeezlouise

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jul 30, 2013
If u r going to start a thread about someone make sure u know them well....whoever u r...mad as can be....why would u take up for someone who is a known thief and been locked up several times?? my guess this is robert himself or one of his drug pushing friends or one of his hoes....which one???
wowlol

Stanley, NC

#14 Jul 30, 2013
Jeez louise sounds a little like roberts ex..casey...????

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jul 30, 2013
jeezlouise wrote:
<quoted text>i do know for sure because i have seen him with stolen stuff!!! remember u r the one who put him on here!! i do know him very well and the rest of his family! if u dont like seeing ur mans business put out there for everyone to see then dont put his name on the forum!!!!
So if you have been with him when he was in possession of stolen property,if what you say can be believed, just what kind of stellar citizen does that make you? LOL I know his family very well also, he considers me part of his family and has for many years. I love how you assume that he is "my man". That is extremely laughable. You don't know if I am a male or female. LMAO It sounds to me like JeezLouise is a scorned ex-girlfriend, or wanted to be! Haha More than likely Kasee if I had to guess!

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jul 30, 2013
jeezlouise wrote:
<quoted text>arent u one to be sayin that..spreading gossip?? u r the one who started this damn thread!!!
First off, a little English lesson for you since you seem to be lacking in that department. It is really pretty basic stuff so I hope that you can comprehend it. The definition of gossip, when used as a noun, is "idle talk or rumor, especially about the personal or private affairs of others". Nowhere in my post did I speak idly of, or start a rumor about Robert. It's true that he hasn't been seen or heard from in over a week. Don't believe me call either of his parents.

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jul 30, 2013
jeezlouise wrote:
If u r going to start a thread about someone make sure u know them well....whoever u r...mad as can be....why would u take up for someone who is a known thief and been locked up several times?? my guess this is robert himself or one of his drug pushing friends or one of his hoes....which one???
Haha I love how you assume that I do not know Robert very well. And just an FYI, this isn't Robert, a "drug-pushing friend" or "one of his hoes", as you have so eloquently stated. LOL As far as taking up for someone who you state is a known thief, that's easy. I don't know you at all and can't believe anything you say. I have known Robert many years. Like I posted previously, I have left cash, credit cards, tools, ATV's, cars, and other valuables around Robert without supervision. I have never had anything to come up missing. Secondly, as far as being "locked up" as you call it, that is generally what happens when people are guilty of breaking the law. I never once stated that he has never broken the law or paid for his mistakes in life. People make mistakes, including you, but that doesn't define them for a lifetime. People can change and be forgiven. If you know Robert so well, you would know that he has been going to church for over a month, every Sunday, since he got saved. He also carries his Bible with him. So yes, I would say I know him rather well Kasee!

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jul 30, 2013
wowlol wrote:
Jeez louise sounds a little like roberts ex..casey...????
Sounds exactly like Kasee to me! Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed! It's funny you can always spot a jealous ex!
Agree

Kingsport, TN

#19 Jul 31, 2013
mad-as-can-be wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, a little English lesson for you since you seem to be lacking in that department. It is really pretty basic stuff so I hope that you can comprehend it. The definition of gossip, when used as a noun, is "idle talk or rumor, especially about the personal or private affairs of others". Nowhere in my post did I speak idly of, or start a rumor about Robert. It's true that he hasn't been seen or heard from in over a week. Don't believe me call either of his parents.
Call his Parents ? You just said he didn't go around his trashy free loading Mother or his Brother, now you're saying ask his Parents. obviously nobody cares about the little theif. so take your whining to his thieving family. We're sick of hearing you!!!
mad_as_can_be

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jul 31, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text> Call his Parents ? You just said he didn't go around his trashy free loading Mother or his Brother, now you're saying ask his Parents. obviously nobody cares about the little theif. so take your whining to his thieving family. We're sick of hearing you!!!
Physically being around someone and talking to someone on the phone are two totally different things. It's simple to understand really but I guess that point went over your head. LOL And I don't believe I ever stated to inquire of Donnie about Robert's whereabouts now did I? Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point! And as far as whining, you seem to have the issue there. You know, this is a public forum, and no one forces you to read specific threads, right? Guess that important detail escaped you as well. I love the uneducated people here! Hate to stereotype here but I will anyways. LOL Why don't you get off this thread and get back to smoking your Pall Malls, laying on your butt watching TV, and collecting a welfare check while people like me support your uneducated, lazy self!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers. Please stop complaining on Facebook w... 22 min question 10
Confederate Flag fliers should follow Lee's exa... 40 min okimar 11
david evans 5 hr obviously 11
Anybody know why Amis Mill Eatery is still clos... 5 hr Lamp Shade 4
Jeep's 5 hr Lamp Shade 13
Dumping Leftover Concrete (Sep '10) 6 hr Stinky 59
Debbie Arnold Carmack Hall 8 hr Mike 11
Wreck on 11 w 12 hr Sad News 3
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl